Paying our Reparations

• Thread startercuckville
  • Start date

cuckville

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Note: This story needs conversations formatted and correctly wrapped in quotation marks.

We are at a hip-hop-style dance club in South Florida on vacation. You are wearing a red mini skirt and matching top that shows your cleavage in a sexy but tasteful way. You look very sexy and I’m so proud to be with you, it gives me great confidence to have such a hot wife, I know that every guy in the club is looking you up and down and says to himself, 'Damn, that girl is hot!'

When we are dancing the floor is packed and every couple of minutes you feel a pair of hands grab your waist but you push them away without missing a beat. The guys look at me and grin, when they do this it’s such a turn-on for me, it does a lot for my confidence.

There is a black girl by you, she starts to dance with you by turning you toward her. Being a girl you don’t push her away but give her some of your time and dance. She turns around and starts grinding her ass against you. You look at me and laugh and act as if you are giving her a spanking.

She touches the floor with her hands and straddles your leg and starts twerking. As she does this her skirt starts hiking up so that now her bare pussy is grinding on your thigh. When you feel her wet pussy on your thigh and see that her skirt is hiked up you push it down and stand her up and tell her in her ear. “Girl your pussy was rubbing on my thigh I didn’t want everyone to see your pussy” as you are in good spirits and having a good time. She whispers back at a club level of course something but I can’t make it out. You come over to me and say we will be right back we have to use the girl's room. Can you get us drinks? I say of course and we leave the dance floor.

I don’t know what goes on in the restroom maybe you can tell me later.

I’m waiting at the bar after I get our RedBulls and you guys finally come out of the restroom. I am mesmerized by how good you look. Your tits bounce just right when you walk. I can tell something happened in there because your face is kinda flush which adds to your sexiness. You say this is Kim and say she is 24 as you introduce her to me. Kim said that we should come over to their house to smoke some weed with them. I was like sure sounds like fun and we start walking to her table. Her boyfriend Devon is there with his crew of friends. There are about 8 of them 3 girls and 5 guys. Kim introduced us to the crew saying that we are on vacation from Texas. As I look at Devon he is easily 6 foot tall and has a muscular physique. He looks like he is about 30 years old. He keeps his hair very short and has a beard. The way he is sitting in his chair you can tell he is packing a big dick and doesn’t mind that it is noticeable through his slacks, I look around at his crew and I start to realize that most of these guys tried dancing with you earlier. After about 10 minutes of talking about us, Kim says c’mon guys let’s go to the house. She says follow us there we have the white Lexus SUV.

On the way there we pass some protesters in the streets breaking into a storefront. You say holy shit Wray did you see that! I said yes I did as we both leaned back in our seats. We can see that this is a black neighborhood and it’s kinda rough like the east side of Kankakee. We pull up to the house and it is a nicer house than most of them. We all get out and go inside. Devon and Kim start handing out drinks to their friends and I can hear one of the guys say it’s time to get this party started and one of the girls says yeah it’s about to get real up in here. I tense up and can feel a knot forming in my throat. Devon lights up a joint and passes it to me and says here Wray take a hit of that. You look tense. Are you ok? I say yeah I’m good as my mind is saying that they said that because of the joint not because of us. I take a hard hit and hold it in but cough it out and everyone starts laughing. That’s some good shit isn’t it Tex! I say it sure is as I pass it to you. You take a big drag but you don’t cough and just blow out the smoke through your nose and mouth nice and slow. You look so sexy with the smoke around you. They all waited for you to cough too but when they see you don’t they are like Damn girl you know what’s up!!! This girl can hang with us! You take another smaller hit and pass to Kim who takes a long drag and bends over to kiss you and blows in your mouth! I was like whoa I didn’t see that coming. The guys are like awe shit here we go! Kim says to you have you ever kissed a black girl before and you say never. Devon says have you ever kissed a girl before Eva? And Kim says Devon did that look like the first time she kissed a girl? And we all start to chuckle and nod in agreement. We all lean back as the joint makes its way around the room. I can feel the pot start to kick in as I say to Devon. Do you see those protesters on the way here? He said yes I did and that is years of frustration coming out. It’s one of the reparations society has to pay us. Did you say reparations? What is that?

Devon says, "Preparations are what white people have to pay to the blacks for all the mistreatment over the years." You can hear the crew in agreement as they say things like Damn right it is. You answer him back with oh shit I’ve never thought about it like that.

Kim says, "Well, Eva, what do you want to do to pay your reparations?"

"I don’t know what can I do, I would do anything to help out." Just then my throat gets that lump again.

"I know how you can, you can entertain us tonight."

"like being your maid?"

"No, like being the center of attention for the party."

"Stand up and dance for us. Wray, you just sit there and watch.

The music starts and you start dancing and like being the center of attention. Kim says, "Start giving the guys lap dances." You look at me and mouth 'Are you ok with this?' You can feel the tension in the air as Kim says "Don’t worry about Wray, worry about entertaining us!" You go to Devon and start dancing in front of him and turn around and start twerking your ass for him. They all start hooting and hollering as you go to the next guy. You start to get close to him when Kim says, "Eva take your top off for us." You reluctantly but swiftly take it off, your red bra accents your boobs nicely. You turn around on him and start grinding on his thigh as he unsnaps your bra and pulls it away. Everyone likes that as they cheer. You look at me as I am adjusting my pants because it’s turning me on to watch you perform for others but I’m also shocked by it too. I’m not sure what to think but I can tell that the tension is thick and this is going to be a night we will never forget.

As you get to the next guy he grabs your waist from behind as you start grinding your ass against his upper thigh. He says girl you ain’t pushing me away now are you. You can feel that can’t you white girl? he says. As you turn around and get on your knees rubbing your hands up and down his leg. You feel his massive member under his clothes starting to get hard. You pull your head in close to the package and purposely run your mouth on it breathing hot air threw his pants and you say I like this, you're so big!

Kim says hey girl who told you to start rubbing on cocks?

You say I’m sorry I’m only trying to please you all.

Kim says come here girl and you walk over to her. Your boobs are so firm as you walk like a runway model to her. Kim says turn around and when you do she unzips your skirt and it falls to the floor showing everyone your perfect ass in your red thong.

You take another hit off the joint and give it to me and say you better take one too. I have a feeling that it’s going to be a long night!

Kim bends you over and spreads your legs. She takes two fingers and pulls the thing to the side and says let me see this white pussy! You spread your legs wider as she inspects your perfectly shaved pussy. She spreads your outer lips with both of her thumbs as sees that your pussy is soaked on the inside. Kim says Devon I think Eva is enjoying herself by the looks of her pussy as people start shifting to see the view. She puts 2 fingers on your clit and starts rubbing it as start to moan. She then puts them deep inside your hot pussy and pulls them out and she says I think we found the honey hole boys! As her fingers have strands of your wetness on them. She then hurts her tongue deep in your pussy as you moan and tilt your pelvis to give her better access. She spreads your lips again and says look at this sweet pussy boys. It's time for this white pussy to get blacked one of the guys say. Kim says it sure is but first, it’s time for you to take care of me Eva. You bite your lip and say my pleasure, Kim. Kim sits down on the couch and hikes up her skirt and says return the favor! You get between her legs a look at her black pussy. She is nicely shaven too. You spread her outer pussy lips and see how pink she is on the inside and say damn girl your pussy looks amazing. Her inner lips are larger than any pussy you have seen. She has a permanent gape it appears as you spread her thick and dark lips. She also has a fairly large clit hood. Covering her large clit.

She says you noticed my lips are dark on the inside, didn’t you? You say yes I did I love them. Kim says that is from fucking big black cock for the last 10 years. You do the math in your head and realize she started fuck when you did at 14 and you immediately have a new connection with her as you say that’s hot and amazed by it as you lower your tongue on her pussy. You start licking it up and down pulling back her hood to get her clit. She says damn girl this ain’t your first pussy either is it! You say no it isn’t I love pussy almost as much as I love dick!

You plunge deep inside her pussy with your tongue. You can tell that she tastes different from all the white girls you had in the past and you start to get into it as you put 2 fingers in her and start finger fucking her while you latch on her clit. Kim says OMG this bitch is going to make me cum Devon! Devon says enjoy it she owes it to you!! You then say: Yes I do I owe you this! And everyone starts getting riled up as Kim lets out a big gasp as she pulls the back of your head harder into her pussy. She screams: Fuck yeah as she explodes in orgasms. You crawl up her body your face glistening with her juices as you two start making out as you finger each other. After a minute or two you say to her: Did I do a good job of pleasing you tonight? Kim says yes you did but now it’s their turn as you look behind you. You see everyone is naked. You can make out a pair of perky tits and a long and thick curved cock in the crowd. Kim says but Devon is first as you look over your other shoulder and there he is. His cock is inches away from your face. It is about 6 inches soft with a big ball bus head that is starting to leak pre cum. You say to him: it’s true black guys do have bigger cocks! Everyone gives out a chuckle and you hear a guy say in the background. It sure is and you’d about to find out what it’s all about.

One of the black girls comes over to me and sees that I’m hard and says are ready to watch your wife get blacked? Your cock looks like it is ready as she pulls my pants down and my underwear has a wet spot about the size of a 3 quarter! She says well Eva he has a nice cock but it’s only going to satisfy my ass. I would barely feel him in my pussy! Then she says it’s no BBC, is it? You shake your head reluctantly no. She says louder Say it Bitch!!! Say black cock is better! You speak up and say it as everyone cheers again. You hear guys say she knows it already!

Another girl says I’ve got something for Wray in my suitcase. She opens it and pulls out a cock cage. I say what’s that for? She says see this part at the end it is inserted into your dick hole about 2 inches and the cage closes around it so when you start to get hard you can’t because of the pressure.

I say: Do I have to? She says yes this is how you will pay your reparations to us while we use your wife’s body to please us. It will be satisfying to watch you squirm. She then slides the rod end in my pee hole as my pre cum lubes it. She gets to the end and try’s to clamp it together but I’m a little to big for it. Then she uses two hands and clamps it shut. The extra pressure pushes. The rod deep in my pee hole. It hurts but in a strange way erotic. As I relax my hard on subs sides and it doesn’t hurt as bad.

Kim says alright Eva get on the floor on your hands and knees. You do as she says and look at me and say. We need to do this. It will be over soon. I love you. I say I love you too honey you are doing a great job.

Just then they slide a padded bench between your legs that goes past your head a few feet. They shackle your ankles and spread your legs out wide. You say what is that for? Devon says: that is to keep you in position all night. You are free use to anyone who comes that door!

Oh fuck you said that could be anyone! Exactly we already notified the BLM activist group they are on their way!

Devon said you are talking too much here this will shut you up as he puts his cock in front of your face. You grab and put his fat cock head in your mouth as you taste his pre cum and think wow it even tastes better too.

One of Devon's buddies gets behind you and says try pushing me away now as he runs his long cock up and down your soaked vagina. His cock is average thickness but very long. It looks like a small bat. He enters your pussy as you take almost all of his cock in one stroke. He says damn this girl is on fire for this! Look how eager her pussy is as he starts pumping in and out of you. His cock can’t go all the way in but your pussy takes about 9 inches and he still has a couple left. As he gets closer to cumming he speeds up and starts ramming his cock head deep inside your pussy where no one has ever been. His head is pounding your cervix as he builds up and releases his potent cum right at your cervix. Cum is overflowing your pussy. Your mouth is full of Devon's cock so you can’t scream out in an orgasm of your feelings his cum deep inside your pussy. Then you realize that you're not on the pill and your womb is unprotected. At first, you panic but then your body takes over and you grind your pussy deeper! I say did he just cum inside you? And you look at me and nod yes. I say oh fuck! Devon says what’s the matter aren't you on the pill? As he withdraws his cock. You say no I’m not. He is fixed. Everyone cheers you hear people say in the background ground. We are going to breed this bitch tonight boys! Just then the next guy his name is BJ walks up and he has a very fat cock but only about 7 inches. His cock head is twice as wide as his shaft.

The girls get me up to reposition me and when I get up a long strand of pre cum leaks out of the cage. The girls catch some with her finger and taste it and say the silly white boy is enjoying this. Here get a better view of your wife’s pussy. It will never be the same after today as she sits me down she gets more pre cum on her finger and puts it in my mouth. Do you like cum white boy? I shake my head no and say yeah I bet you don’t sit and watch the show she says.

BJ rubs his cock head on your pussy lips and you can already tell he has a much different cock. As he pushes his cock head in your pussy it gives out an audible pop as it disappeared inside. You say fuck that’s a big cock man! Your pussy is tightly clenched around his shaft so his head feels like a big ball going in and out. After about 10 strokes you are meeting his thrusts as your eager pussy wants more. You think to yourself how is this happening one minute we are in the club the next I’m strapped to a bench with the thickest cock ever pounding away. BJ spreads your ass cheeks as one of the girls snaps some pictures and shows them to you. She says look how perfect your pussy is for black cock! You say OMG my pussy is so stretched! Then you say to me how can this be wrong when it feels so damn good Wray. I’m sorry but I’ve never been fucked so good. Thank you for taking us to the club tonight! I say enjoy it baby you look amazing I can see you are in ecstasy. Then BJ pulls his cock out all the way and girls take more pictures and show you how gapped you are. You say that’s so hot I’ve always wanted to be gapped by a big dick. When he pushes his cock back in he puts a lot of air in and your pussy queefs and the BJ says yeah I got this pussy talking to me now. Watch this as he starts pounding his thick cock in and all the way out! You start to squirt from all the pressure and after a few seconds, he withdraws his cock because your pressure pushes him out and you hear a big splash on the floor. Your pussy is dripping as it is gapped open. BJ slams his cock deep inside you as he cums what feels like thick syrup as it sprays inside your opened-up pussy. When he starts to pull out one of the girls gives him a sharpie and says sign your name on her ass so he puts a BJ right on your butt cheek! Bj pulls out and thick gobs of cum start pouring out down your legs! The first guy says hey I didn’t get to write my name and signs your ass too!

Devon gets up and says it’s my turn to empty my seed in this white girl. Devon is a mixture of the last two guys both very long and very thick too but his cock has a curve to it.

One of the girls sits down in front of your face and says girl eat my pussy like you did Kim’s.

You say my pleasure! When you spread her pussy lips you see her pussy is full of cum. She says oh yeah that’s JR’s cum he couldn’t wait to fuck you so I said fuck me while you wait. You are so cock ***** and proud that you start cleaning up her cum filled pussy. She says this girl is up for anything she is even eating out my cream pie! As the crowd cheers.

Devon puts his cock at your gapped pussy and slowly gives you 8 inches as your pussy fills up full of long and thick cock. Devon said damn this pussy is still tight though look at those lips stretched around my shaft. The girl take pictures again and show you. After giving him head for 30 minutes prior you think how is my pussy capable of all that cock that intensified your cock drunkness as you start grinding your pussy deeper. Your cervix is being smashed by his cock head. The pressure is intense. Devon says cmon Eva get all of my cock in you. And in your up-for-any-challenge state of mind, you push harder against him as he is about to blow his load in you. Then you feel a pop and you can feel Devon's abs against your ass! His cock head opened up your cervix and you clamped down around his mushroom head. Devon explodes as his fertile cum is pumped directly into your uterus! After he cums he tries to draw from you but he can’t. Your cervix is too tight around his mushroom head. After about 45 seconds his cock softens and it slides out all 12 inches deep inside you. Devon says well done Eva only 3 women have taken the whole thing and you and Kim are 2 of them! Cum is steadily running from your gapped pussy. You look down at the floor in exhaustion and notice you have a river flowing by you. It’s a mix of your pussy juices squirting and thick cum. You think to yourself this floor must not be level. And then you chuckle inside and think only I would think of something like that right now.

After that Devon wrote his name on your back.

After Devon, the guys would keep taking turns and the girls would keep putting their pussy in your face to lick. Guy after guy pumped his load in you. After about an hour and about 30 men fucked you I heard something that made my heart drop. Dogs barking. This guy comes in with 2 pit bulls and says is this the house with the white girl who will do anything? Everyone says Yeah it is! Just then he lets the dogs go and you say no way guys come on please don’t do this! The dogs stop and sniff your pussy and the cum is all over the floor. The first one starts to lick your pussy and in the middle of you saying cmon guys please don’t. You say is that his tongue??!! Fuck yeah, the owner says. This pit bull is cleaning your pussy inside and out. You can feel his tongue deep inside getting off the cum. You can’t believe it but you start enjoying it. The other dog puts his already hard cock by your face. It’s about 6 inches and an inch and a half thick. In disbelief, I watch as you start blowing this dog! The other dog mounts up and his cock goes right in! You are being fucked by a dog! The dog has unbelievable stamina and speed and his knot grows at the base of his shaft. You say OMG what is that? The owner says that’s his knot baby you like it? You say it’s so big. And he says yeah it gets be about the size of a baseball. Your mind is telling you this is wrong but your body is saying fuck it we have gone this far. Fuck it! Just then you feel hot cum blast inside you as you start to orgasm again! OMG he is cumming fuuuuuck! I say he tries to get off you but the knot won’t let him finally it does after a few seconds you hear a pop as your pussy lets go of its invader.

Kim walks up and says damn I didn’t see that coming! Eva, you are a real trooper!

She unshackled you and stands you up and cum is just flowing out of your pussy now down your legs. She says stand there and you say ok. She gets me up and lays me on my back on the bench. She says it’s time for you to take care of your husband. You get on your knees and you are in amazement at the device they have me in and all of the pre cum. You unhinged it and open and see that there is a rod going inside my pee hole. You say oh honey doesn’t that hurt and I say yes it gets worse the more turned on I get. Then I close my eyes but then my mind takes over and I still get turned on by the sounds you make. You pull out the shaft and see that my pee hole is now gaping you stick your tongue in it and it feels so good especially when you deep throat me. It feels so good to get fully hard. Kim says climb up and 69 him and you swing your leg over and I see your gapping pussy up close as you grind your pussy on my bearded face. I take a closer look and the tips of your inner lips are starting to turn dark. Kim noticed and said that is all the pigment From all those black cocks rubbing off on her. Your wife is now a black cock *****. Let me show you.

Eva straddles his cock. You do. She says ok start fucking him. Your pussy engulfed my hard cock. Your pussy felt so silky to me. She said to see that you can barely feel his white dick right? You say yeah you are right. He can only have your ass from now on. You understand. Your pussy is for black cock only your ass is Wray’s. She says get up. Here is a Sharpie write it on your abdomen. Later on, you will tattoo it. You take the Sharpie and write, “Owned By Black Cock,” and "Whites Use Rear Entrance.”

After the night ended and we drove home in the morning you called the doctor and said I need the morning-after pill, actually, give me two you can’t be too safe! A week later a USB arrived in the mail on it was the video of that night!

This is just fantasy. I would never want this for you but I hope you got off hard multiple times to it. I love you always and forever my EvaGirl!

Last edited by a moderator: