• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Panties

• Thread starterSteelekirk
  • Start date

Steelekirk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2017
Was wondering if any cucks on here enjoy sharing their wives panties or selling them maybe i am a cuck and love used Panties especially creampie panties was curious if anyone else does

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Funtimess
I love collecting my wife's panties... Its my job to go though them after use especially after she returns from dates

1hscqsi.jpg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and WorshipHer
Steelekirk said:
Was wondering if any cucks on here enjoy sharing their wives panties or selling them maybe i am a cuck and love used Panties especially creampie panties was curious if anyone else does.
Every cuckold should be required by his hotwife to -> wear <- feminine panties, Steelekirk — preferably lacy and in feminine colors, like pink. They will increase her confidence that you are not out pursuing other women while she is out fucking her lover(s), by making it less likely you would drop your pants in front of another woman. I mean, what cuckold wants to have to explain to a woman why he is wearing feminine panties...?

This, of course, would be in addition to your hotwife requiring you to wear a locked chastity device, with her your sole key holder. (See the thread with "Caged" on the subject line, initiated by Bdsub on 3 May 2018 in this section [Cuckold Talk].)

Ideally, your hotwife should take you to a store that sells women's lingerie, then require you to hold up panties in front of your waist while she evaluates them from a distance of ~6 ft. Then, when she has selected and approved however many she wants for you, she should accompany you to the cash register (you with your panties in hand), and stand behind you in line. When your turn comes to pay for them, she should hand you the money — then, after you have paid, you should turn and give her the change. Then, you should walk behind her as you exit the store, with your panties in hand in a little bag. When the two of you get home, she should throw out an equal number of your male underpants, and replace them with you newly-purchased panties in your underwear door.

When your hot wife has purchased, in this way, a sufficient number of panties for you to wear a clean pair every day for a week, she should throw out all of your remaining male underpants (if, by then, any remain), such that you have no choice but to wear feminine panties every day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread