Pantie Drop Off In Oldham Uk

• Thread startertunes322000
  • Start date

tunes322000

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2015
I am looking for like minded pantie lovers who would let me have a pair of your wife's pussy marked panties bagged up to keep the pussy smell in please message me direct on tunes322000@yahoo.co.uk

WP_20170103_11_32_33_Pro.jpg

Reactions: okdeacon
hmmmm. what a delicious idea

Panties

WP_20170104_13_58_56_Pro.jpg

Reactions: okdeacon
tinykimbal said:
hmmmm. what a delicious idea
hi asl you from oldham uk

tunes322000 said:
hi asl you from oldham uk
hi tinykimbal were you from kik skype addy tunes322000

tunes322000 said:
I am looking for like minded pantie lovers who would let me have a pair of your wife's pussy marked panties bagged up to keep the pussy smell in please message me direct on tunes322000@yahoo.co.uk

WP_20170103_11_32_33_Pro.jpg
My wife Fran's panties after a dateFran,s panties after Mike!.JPG Fran,s panties after Mike!.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: okdeacon, Readyu and Cplindy
Hi ma
cucky984 said:
My wife Fran's panties after a dateFran,s panties after Mike!.JPG Fran,s panties after Mike!.JPG

Hi mate you feom Oldham you have kik on your mobile addy is tunes322000

Last edited by a moderator:
Well like I say. Panties are not the greatest things in the world. BUT THEY ARE RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Damm I love a woman with her legs spread showing her cum soak white silk panties. That is why my ears are so big, but I will never change nor do I wish to. Thank You Ladies, each and every one that was let me suck your cum filled pussy. With a big ass grin. okdeacon

Reactions: Readyu
Lucy has sold quite a few pairs of knickers in soiled to the buyers specification. I can ask her if you are interested