• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Overheated

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
Ed was still sleeping when I woke this morning. The fuck Ed gave me last evening didn't help. I woke with a wet pussy and my nude body felt overheated. I don't know if even a cold shower would cool me down. I touched my pussy, swollen lips that hopefully would bring it down to normal in the shower.

Before taking a shower I made coffee and listened to the radio. Standing at the kitchen counter I all of a sudden felt hands touch my shoulder, felt a tongue lick around my neck and then a spank on my ass. I reached back feeling for Ed's cock which was hard. I turned and got on my knees, leaning towards his dick for a much needed cock suck. I heard him say,

"You were such a loving slut with Martin last night" I kept sucking him off not understanding about last evening. I recalled we were at the pub as I continued sucking his dick and massaged his tense balls. The cock spurted cum into my mouth. I swallowed and kept swallowing until his dick and balls emptied down my throat. It didn't help me much I still felt heated while Ed was with a limp dick.

Ed refreshed my memory of the night before. I was dressed in his favorite short dress this time with garter and nylons, fuck me pumps minus panties. No matter how careful I was in this type of wardrobe, my pussy could be easily seen. Martin a good friend joined us at the pub sitting in a discreet area. Martin and I have kissed before and sometimes a bit more groping me. Ed continued telling me that I was getting high on double martinis and was sitting between they both of them. Telling me about the events he began to stroke his cock.

"You were so high, your eyes glazed over, Martin raised your dress and loved that you let him do it. I watched you both. He had his cock out and I pushed your head towards his dick wanting you to suck him. You leaned down willingly giving him a blow job. The back of your dress didn't need any lifting it already was up ******** your sexy fuck ass. I fingerd your anal hole, then trying reach your pussy and my god where you wet. Martin held you down over his cock, pushing it in and out of your fuck mouth. You took it all, you took his load. When Martin pulled out, you fell back on the seat, dress up, your pussy *******, looking like the slut you are. Martin and I brought you home and put you to bed. He and I had a drink in the living room when you appeared nude in front of us wanting us to fuck you. You went to Martin opened his pants, pulled out his cock spread your thighs and let yourself down over his erect dick. Up and down you went, watching you as I stroked my dick to a load release. "

It was all fog to me as Ed came in a paper towel. I was still heated up.

Users who are viewing this thread