• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Our Ultimate Fantasy.

• Thread starterFirststeps
  • Start date

Firststeps

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2022
Merseyside, UK
This is the story I wrote for her that made her say yes. She said her pussy was throbbing after reading it.
First Cuckold.

The day has come. You’ve finally agreed to cuckold me.

We are in a hotel to meet your new bull. It’s been arranged for over a month now. When you agreed we took a little time together to find the right Bull for you and you’ve picked a 6ft 2in, 30 year old black man, athletic with a large cock.

For the last month you’ve been sexting one another and have exchanged photos. He loves your large breasts and nipples and has told you that he can’t wait to get his hands and mouth on them. He also loves your hairy pussy and says he can’t wait to push his big black cock into you to give you what you’ve been missing. You have been talking non-stop about the pictures of his cock that he’s sent you.

You’ve been masturbating almost daily and making me lick you while telling me that you’re going to be really slutty with him. You also make me lick you when you are sexting him.

In the hotel we meet up and he sets you at ease straight away and we have a few drinks together before heading up to the room. In the elevator he turns and kisses you tenderly and asks, “Are you sure you’re ready for this?”

You, “Oh God yes, I need to do this now.”

Bull, “Good, from now on you’ll both call me Sir or Master, Understood.”

Both of us, “Yes Sir.”

We get into the hotel room and he starts to kiss you passionately.

Bull, “Help me to undress your wife Cuck.”

He continues to kiss you and you are moaning softly as I undress you for him.

As soon as your breasts are ******* he starts to caress them and your moan more as your nipples start to get hard.

Bull, “As good as in your pictures.”

I kneel down behind you and slowly pull down your thong and see his big black hands cup your ass cheeks. The contrast against your milky white skin is beautiful. One of his hands slips around to the front and he starts to run his fingers up and down your pussy lips as you gasp.

You, moaning softly, “Oh God.”

You lift one of your legs and place it on the edge of the bed to give him more access to you, you really want this bull.

Bull, “She’s really wet Cuck, you must have neglected her needs for years. Now get yourself stripped quickly.”

I strip off and he sees that my little cock has been locked in a chastity cage.

Bull laughing, “I thought that was what that was for.” Referring to the chain that is all you still have on. The chain has the key to the cage nestled between your breasts.

Bull, “Remember submissive with me, dominant with him. This is ambitious for your first time. I’m going to enjoy finding out what your boundaries are.”

All this time he’s slowly been pushing one of his fingers in and out of you.

Bull, “Are you going to be my slut for the night?”

You, “Oh God, yes please make me your slut.”

Bull, “Undress me slut.”

You unbutton his shirt and as he slips it off you run your hands over his chest and lean in to kiss and lick his nipples. You run your hands over his abs and down towards his pants. His body is solid, it looks like he’s been carved out of black marble. You start to undo his belt.

Bull, “Ah Ah, on your knees for this slut.”

You, “Yes Sir.”

You sink down to your knees, rubbing his cock through his pants.

Bull, “Kneel down next to her Cuck. Now tell him what you are thinking about my cock.”

I kneel next to you.

You, “Oh my God xxxxx, it feels really big, so much bigger than your pathetic little cock.” You are using your fingers to feel out the outline of his cock.

Bull, “No more names, for the rest of the night you are Cuck and Slut.”

You undo his belt and zip and pull his pants down and his big black cock is ******* to you. You look at it, licking your lips.

You, “Look at it Cucky, it’s not even hard yet and twice the size of yours.”

You push your face into his crotch and start to nuzzle his cock and balls, letting them rub all over your face.

You then take his cock in your hands and start to rub it up and down and it slowly fills with blood and gets bigger and harder.

Bull, “Stand up Cuck and face me.”

I get up and you are on your knees between us still wanking his big cock. You then continue with one hand and grab my balls with the other and pull us closer together. You start to rub his cock against my cage, looking up at me and grinning.

You, “If you were me, would you choose your little white cock or our Masters big black cock.”

Me, “Master’s big black cock.”

Bull, “Get back on your knees next to her Cuck.”

I kneel down next to you.

Bull, “Do you want to taste my cock Slut?”

You, “Yes Master.”

Bull, “Beg for it in front of your cuck then.”

Without hesitation you respond, “Please Master, please let your slut lick and suck your beautiful big black cock.”

Bull, “You may Slut, make sure Cuck gets a good view.”

You look me in the eyes as you tenderly kiss the end of his cock and keep eye contact with me as you delicately run your tongue around it. You then start to trace the veins on his shaft, moaning softly. You then spend the next 5 minutes rubbing his cock all over your face, kissing and licking it with passion.

You then start to suck it although you can only just get the head into your mouth, holding it steady with both your hands.

Taking it out of your mouth, “Kiss me Cucky, taste Master’s real man’s cock on your slut’s lips.”

I lean in and kiss you passionately, both of us moaning with lust as I taste his cock on your lips.

You, “You’re a fucking wimp to let someone else take your wife. I’ve got big plans for tonight. You are going to learn your new place in our marriage.”

You then go back to worshiping his cock.

You, “Hold Master’s cock for me, I want to feel how much cum he has in those big black balls for us.”

I hold his cock while you continue sucking and use your hands to fondle his big black balls. You look up at him.

Bull, “Does slut have a question for me.”

You, “Yes sir, does master cum a lot.”

Bull, laughing, “ Yes, yes I do.”

You, “Please Master, I need to feel you inside me.”

Bull, “ I think Cuck has to beg as well.”

You, “Beg him, beg him to fuck your slutty wife.”

Me, “Please Master, will you fuck my slut for me.”

You, giggling, “Wimp.”

He picks you up and takes you to the bed instructing me to kneel at the end of the bed. You both lie down on the bed and kiss each other. You can’t keep your hands off his cock and your legs are wide open as he slips his fingers into your wetness.

You, “Please Master, I need your cock, please.”

He moves in between your legs and starts to rub your pussy lips with the head of his cock.

Bull, “Do you want this big black cock slut.”

You, “Oh god, please, please put it in me.”

Bull, “Are you sure?”

You, “Please, I need to be fucked.”

Bull, “I think Cuck should put it in for you.”

You, “Oh God Yes, Get over here Cucky and put Master’s cock in me.”

I come over and take hold of his throbbing cock in my hand as you hold your lips open. I can see you are soaking wet and even his cock seems shinier with your juices.

I rub the head up and down your lips.

You, “Fucking put it in me you wimp.”

I place the head at your entrance and he gently pushes forwards.

You, “Oh my god, finally a real man’s cock.”

Bull, “Get back down there Cuck.”

He starts to gently ease himself into you, gradually getting deeper and deeper until you manage to take him all. He then starts to speed up.

You, “Yes, Yes fuck me harder, I love your big black cock.”

He fucks you for what seems an age and you screaming and moaning throughout it.

Eventually he starts to speed up.

Bull, “Do you want me to cum in you slut.”

You, screaming, “Yes cum in me, give me your cum.”

I can see his big black balls tensing as he starts to cum inside you as you scream.

He rolls off you and you lie there in an almost trance like state, legs wide open and his cum starting to come out of you.

You look at me, “Well come on then cucky, get a good look.”

I move up onto the bed and look at your pussy. It is swollen, puffy and red. The hairs all matted. Your lips are wide open and his cum is starting to trickle down between you cheeks. You look beautiful.

You, “Well you’ve wanted this for years Cucky, Clean me up.”

I lean in and gently start to lap at his cum and your lips.

You, “Make sure you get it all.”

You lift your hips so I can get to where his cum has gone between your cheeks and I run my tongue along to make sure I get everything.

All this time you’ve been fondling his cock and it is starting to get hard again.

You, “Oh my God, even when he used to be able to get it up, it would have only been once a night.”

You kick me away with your feet and lean into him, kissing him and caressing his cock and balls.

When he is fully hard, you whisper into his ear, giggling.

Bull, “Come and lie on the bed Cuck.”

I lie on the bed and you straddle my face in the sixty nine position.

You sink down onto my face and I start to lick you as you play with my locked up cock, giggling and calling it useless.

He then comes behind you and starts to push his cock into you. This time is slides in and I am treated, close up, to the sight of it sliding in and out of your beautiful pussy. You are still hold of my cock but concentrating on your Bull fucking you.

You, “Please spank me Master.”

He gives you a couple of stinging slaps on your cheeks which seem to enjoy as you push back against him harder. He fucks you for an age again, all the while you are telling him how good his cock is, pull your hair, begging him to cum in you again. Eventually with a roar he slams into you and cums again.

He slowly starts to pull out of you.

You, “Get ready cucky, mouth open.”

As he slips out of you his cum starts to drip into my open mouth and then you sink down so I can clean you.

Once I am done you make me watch as you clean the combined juices off his cock.

You start to cuddle him again while I kneel at the end of the bed. You are fondling his cock, begging him to get hard again. But he seems to be spent.

You, “I’ve got an idea Master, can you stand up.”

He’s curious but does as you ask.

You kneel down in front of him.

You, “Come and kneel with me cucky.”

I do as I am told and you start to kiss and lick his soft cock.

You, “help me get him hard.”

I look at bit nervous.

You, “I know you want to, you’re even licking your lips. I need Master’s big black cock in me again. Don’t you think I deserve it ?”

You are holding his cock in your hand, pointing it towards my face. I lean in and start to lick.

You, “That’s it, little licks all around the head.”

We both start to lick up and down his shaft and take turns holding his cock while the other sucks and slowly he starts to get hard.

You, “It’s working, you’re not just a cuckold now, you’re also a cocksucker.”

Soon he is fully hard, that big black cock between our faces. He grabs the back of our heads and pulls us in and we both start to suck and lick his big balls whilst he moans.

He lies down on the bed and you straddle him, slowly lowering yourself down as he impales you and you then start to ride him as he plays with your tits and teases your nipples. After a while you lean forwards and pull your cheeks apart.

You, “Get you face in cucky and lick my ass.”

I quickly start to lick in between the crack of your ass and tongue your anus as you moan.

He pushes you off him and turns you around as you straddle him again. You are now facing me and I can see his big black cock sliding in and out of you.

You, “You’d fall out in this position cucky, make yourself useful and come and lick my clit.”

I start to lick your clit as he is fucking you and you go wild which spurs him on even more and he starts to speed up. He cock slips out and you grab it, pointing it towards me.

You, “suck it.”

I lean in to suck it but you start to use his cock to slap me around the face.

You, “Beg to suck Master’s cock.”

Me, “Please can I suck Master’s cock.”

You hold it still and let me suck on it for a while and then put it back in.

You, “Lick his balls.”

I lean in and suck and lick his balls as he fucks you and feel them tighten in my mouth as he comes again. This time he doesn’t pull straight out and his cock softens inside you and slowly slips out. You are full of his cum and his cock is also covered in his cum and both your juices.

You, “Clean him first and then me.”

I start to lick the juices off his cock while you watch me.

You, “God that turns me on, watching you clean Masters big bull cock.”

I then move further forwards and start to lap at the cum that is slowly starting to come out of your pussy.

After this we all lie on the bed with you in the middle but cuddled into him and drift off to sleep.

Later I’m woken up by the sound of sucking and licking and I find you in a sixty nine position with him.

You, “Cucky’s awake, get down here and help me.”

I move down and see you enthusiastically licking and sucking his cock.

You, “Lick Master’s balls for me.”

I join in and start to lick his balls.

You, “You’re turning into a good little cock sucker aren’t you? Here hold his cock, now slap my face with it.”

I do this for a while and you do the same to me and we worship his magnificent black cock together.

He then gets behind you and starts to fuck you from behind. I look at your face and you look beautiful, biting your lip, then moaning and then smiling at me as you enjoy this real man’s big cock pleasuring you.

I hold your hands and stroke your face and then,

Bull, “Kiss your slut, cuck.”

I kiss you and as I do so he speeds up and you moan into my mouth with the pleasure he is giving you.

You, “Stand up.”

I stand up and you grab hold of my caged cock as he continues to pound into you.

Bull, “I’m going to cum.”

Obviously this is something you have both arranged, as he pulls out you reach both hands behind you and spread your ass cheeks. He cums in between your cheeks. You stay in that position and I don’t have to be told. I move behind you and begin to lick his cum from your ass.

When you are all clean, he starts to get ready.

Bull, “I’m spent, I’m going to my room. It was good to meet you both and I hope we can do it again sometime.”

Before I can say anything, You, “Definitley.”

He leaves the room and we lie on the bed, you snuggled into me and holding my cock in its cage.

Me, “How about taking this off now.”

You, “I don’t think so, you’re little dick is staying locked up for now. You’d only try and use it and to be honest I’d feel you even less than I normally do.”

Me, “I take it you enjoyed yourself tonight then?”

You, “I did but now we’ve got a problem. I didn’t want to do this because I was scared I’d enjoy it and I did.”

Me, “What now then?”

You, “Well you obviously can’t satisfy me, or least only with your tongue. So we’ll have to do this more regularly. And you can expect me to be taking lovers.”

Me, “I knew you would, You looked so beautiful enjoying a real man’s cock.”

You, “I knew you’d be okay with it perv.”

Me, “I am, you’ve always had a higher sex drive than me and you deserve to be satisfied whenever you need.”

You, “I can’t wait until we go away again.”

Me, “Why?”

You, “If I take a lover at home I’ll have to be discreet. If we’re away I can really let go. You’ll see a whole other side of me.”

Me, “I love you and want you to explore this side of you.”

You, “Oh I will and you’ll be locked up all the time we’re away. I’m going to enjoy humiliating my little cucky in front of other men and making you clean up.”

• Love
Reactions: Sshowoffwife, SquirmingSub, cuck72 and 6 others
Firststeps said:
This is the story I wrote for her that made her say yes. She said her pussy was throbbing after reading it.
First Cuckold.

The day has come. You’ve finally agreed to cuckold me.

We are in a hotel to meet your new bull. It’s been arranged for over a month now. When you agreed we took a little time together to find the right Bull for you and you’ve picked a 6ft 2in, 30 year old black man, athletic with a large cock.

For the last month you’ve been sexting one another and have exchanged photos. He loves your large breasts and nipples and has told you that he can’t wait to get his hands and mouth on them. He also loves your hairy pussy and says he can’t wait to push his big black cock into you to give you what you’ve been missing. You have been talking non-stop about the pictures of his cock that he’s sent you.

You’ve been masturbating almost daily and making me lick you while telling me that you’re going to be really slutty with him. You also make me lick you when you are sexting him.

In the hotel we meet up and he sets you at ease straight away and we have a few drinks together before heading up to the room. In the elevator he turns and kisses you tenderly and asks, “Are you sure you’re ready for this?”

You, “Oh God yes, I need to do this now.”

Bull, “Good, from now on you’ll both call me Sir or Master, Understood.”

Both of us, “Yes Sir.”

We get into the hotel room and he starts to kiss you passionately.

Bull, “Help me to undress your wife Cuck.”

He continues to kiss you and you are moaning softly as I undress you for him.

As soon as your breasts are ******* he starts to caress them and your moan more as your nipples start to get hard.

Bull, “As good as in your pictures.”

I kneel down behind you and slowly pull down your thong and see his big black hands cup your ass cheeks. The contrast against your milky white skin is beautiful. One of his hands slips around to the front and he starts to run his fingers up and down your pussy lips as you gasp.

You, moaning softly, “Oh God.”

You lift one of your legs and place it on the edge of the bed to give him more access to you, you really want this bull.

Bull, “She’s really wet Cuck, you must have neglected her needs for years. Now get yourself stripped quickly.”

I strip off and he sees that my little cock has been locked in a chastity cage.

Bull laughing, “I thought that was what that was for.” Referring to the chain that is all you still have on. The chain has the key to the cage nestled between your breasts.

Bull, “Remember submissive with me, dominant with him. This is ambitious for your first time. I’m going to enjoy finding out what your boundaries are.”

All this time he’s slowly been pushing one of his fingers in and out of you.

Bull, “Are you going to be my slut for the night?”

You, “Oh God, yes please make me your slut.”

Bull, “Undress me slut.”

You unbutton his shirt and as he slips it off you run your hands over his chest and lean in to kiss and lick his nipples. You run your hands over his abs and down towards his pants. His body is solid, it looks like he’s been carved out of black marble. You start to undo his belt.

Bull, “Ah Ah, on your knees for this slut.”

You, “Yes Sir.”

You sink down to your knees, rubbing his cock through his pants.

Bull, “Kneel down next to her Cuck. Now tell him what you are thinking about my cock.”

I kneel next to you.

You, “Oh my God xxxxx, it feels really big, so much bigger than your pathetic little cock.” You are using your fingers to feel out the outline of his cock.

Bull, “No more names, for the rest of the night you are Cuck and Slut.”

You undo his belt and zip and pull his pants down and his big black cock is ******* to you. You look at it, licking your lips.

You, “Look at it Cucky, it’s not even hard yet and twice the size of yours.”

You push your face into his crotch and start to nuzzle his cock and balls, letting them rub all over your face.

You then take his cock in your hands and start to rub it up and down and it slowly fills with blood and gets bigger and harder.

Bull, “Stand up Cuck and face me.”

I get up and you are on your knees between us still wanking his big cock. You then continue with one hand and grab my balls with the other and pull us closer together. You start to rub his cock against my cage, looking up at me and grinning.

You, “If you were me, would you choose your little white cock or our Masters big black cock.”

Me, “Master’s big black cock.”

Bull, “Get back on your knees next to her Cuck.”

I kneel down next to you.

Bull, “Do you want to taste my cock Slut?”

You, “Yes Master.”

Bull, “Beg for it in front of your cuck then.”

Without hesitation you respond, “Please Master, please let your slut lick and suck your beautiful big black cock.”

Bull, “You may Slut, make sure Cuck gets a good view.”

You look me in the eyes as you tenderly kiss the end of his cock and keep eye contact with me as you delicately run your tongue around it. You then start to trace the veins on his shaft, moaning softly. You then spend the next 5 minutes rubbing his cock all over your face, kissing and licking it with passion.

You then start to suck it although you can only just get the head into your mouth, holding it steady with both your hands.

Taking it out of your mouth, “Kiss me Cucky, taste Master’s real man’s cock on your slut’s lips.”

I lean in and kiss you passionately, both of us moaning with lust as I taste his cock on your lips.

You, “You’re a fucking wimp to let someone else take your wife. I’ve got big plans for tonight. You are going to learn your new place in our marriage.”

You then go back to worshiping his cock.

You, “Hold Master’s cock for me, I want to feel how much cum he has in those big black balls for us.”

I hold his cock while you continue sucking and use your hands to fondle his big black balls. You look up at him.

Bull, “Does slut have a question for me.”

You, “Yes sir, does master cum a lot.”

Bull, laughing, “ Yes, yes I do.”

You, “Please Master, I need to feel you inside me.”

Bull, “ I think Cuck has to beg as well.”

You, “Beg him, beg him to fuck your slutty wife.”

Me, “Please Master, will you fuck my slut for me.”

You, giggling, “Wimp.”

He picks you up and takes you to the bed instructing me to kneel at the end of the bed. You both lie down on the bed and kiss each other. You can’t keep your hands off his cock and your legs are wide open as he slips his fingers into your wetness.

You, “Please Master, I need your cock, please.”

He moves in between your legs and starts to rub your pussy lips with the head of his cock.

Bull, “Do you want this big black cock slut.”

You, “Oh god, please, please put it in me.”

Bull, “Are you sure?”

You, “Please, I need to be fucked.”

Bull, “I think Cuck should put it in for you.”

You, “Oh God Yes, Get over here Cucky and put Master’s cock in me.”

I come over and take hold of his throbbing cock in my hand as you hold your lips open. I can see you are soaking wet and even his cock seems shinier with your juices.

I rub the head up and down your lips.

You, “Fucking put it in me you wimp.”

I place the head at your entrance and he gently pushes forwards.

You, “Oh my god, finally a real man’s cock.”

Bull, “Get back down there Cuck.”

He starts to gently ease himself into you, gradually getting deeper and deeper until you manage to take him all. He then starts to speed up.

You, “Yes, Yes fuck me harder, I love your big black cock.”

He fucks you for what seems an age and you screaming and moaning throughout it.

Eventually he starts to speed up.

Bull, “Do you want me to cum in you slut.”

You, screaming, “Yes cum in me, give me your cum.”

I can see his big black balls tensing as he starts to cum inside you as you scream.

He rolls off you and you lie there in an almost trance like state, legs wide open and his cum starting to come out of you.

You look at me, “Well come on then cucky, get a good look.”

I move up onto the bed and look at your pussy. It is swollen, puffy and red. The hairs all matted. Your lips are wide open and his cum is starting to trickle down between you cheeks. You look beautiful.

You, “Well you’ve wanted this for years Cucky, Clean me up.”

I lean in and gently start to lap at his cum and your lips.

You, “Make sure you get it all.”

You lift your hips so I can get to where his cum has gone between your cheeks and I run my tongue along to make sure I get everything.

All this time you’ve been fondling his cock and it is starting to get hard again.

You, “Oh my God, even when he used to be able to get it up, it would have only been once a night.”

You kick me away with your feet and lean into him, kissing him and caressing his cock and balls.

When he is fully hard, you whisper into his ear, giggling.

Bull, “Come and lie on the bed Cuck.”

I lie on the bed and you straddle my face in the sixty nine position.

You sink down onto my face and I start to lick you as you play with my locked up cock, giggling and calling it useless.

He then comes behind you and starts to push his cock into you. This time is slides in and I am treated, close up, to the sight of it sliding in and out of your beautiful pussy. You are still hold of my cock but concentrating on your Bull fucking you.

You, “Please spank me Master.”

He gives you a couple of stinging slaps on your cheeks which seem to enjoy as you push back against him harder. He fucks you for an age again, all the while you are telling him how good his cock is, pull your hair, begging him to cum in you again. Eventually with a roar he slams into you and cums again.

He slowly starts to pull out of you.

You, “Get ready cucky, mouth open.”

As he slips out of you his cum starts to drip into my open mouth and then you sink down so I can clean you.

Once I am done you make me watch as you clean the combined juices off his cock.

You start to cuddle him again while I kneel at the end of the bed. You are fondling his cock, begging him to get hard again. But he seems to be spent.

You, “I’ve got an idea Master, can you stand up.”

He’s curious but does as you ask.

You kneel down in front of him.

You, “Come and kneel with me cucky.”

I do as I am told and you start to kiss and lick his soft cock.

You, “help me get him hard.”

I look at bit nervous.

You, “I know you want to, you’re even licking your lips. I need Master’s big black cock in me again. Don’t you think I deserve it ?”

You are holding his cock in your hand, pointing it towards my face. I lean in and start to lick.

You, “That’s it, little licks all around the head.”

We both start to lick up and down his shaft and take turns holding his cock while the other sucks and slowly he starts to get hard.

You, “It’s working, you’re not just a cuckold now, you’re also a cocksucker.”

Soon he is fully hard, that big black cock between our faces. He grabs the back of our heads and pulls us in and we both start to suck and lick his big balls whilst he moans.

He lies down on the bed and you straddle him, slowly lowering yourself down as he impales you and you then start to ride him as he plays with your tits and teases your nipples. After a while you lean forwards and pull your cheeks apart.

You, “Get you face in cucky and lick my ass.”

I quickly start to lick in between the crack of your ass and tongue your anus as you moan.

He pushes you off him and turns you around as you straddle him again. You are now facing me and I can see his big black cock sliding in and out of you.

You, “You’d fall out in this position cucky, make yourself useful and come and lick my clit.”

I start to lick your clit as he is fucking you and you go wild which spurs him on even more and he starts to speed up. He cock slips out and you grab it, pointing it towards me.

You, “suck it.”

I lean in to suck it but you start to use his cock to slap me around the face.

You, “Beg to suck Master’s cock.”

Me, “Please can I suck Master’s cock.”

You hold it still and let me suck on it for a while and then put it back in.

You, “Lick his balls.”

I lean in and suck and lick his balls as he fucks you and feel them tighten in my mouth as he comes again. This time he doesn’t pull straight out and his cock softens inside you and slowly slips out. You are full of his cum and his cock is also covered in his cum and both your juices.

You, “Clean him first and then me.”

I start to lick the juices off his cock while you watch me.

You, “God that turns me on, watching you clean Masters big bull cock.”

I then move further forwards and start to lap at the cum that is slowly starting to come out of your pussy.

After this we all lie on the bed with you in the middle but cuddled into him and drift off to sleep.

Later I’m woken up by the sound of sucking and licking and I find you in a sixty nine position with him.

You, “Cucky’s awake, get down here and help me.”

I move down and see you enthusiastically licking and sucking his cock.

You, “Lick Master’s balls for me.”

I join in and start to lick his balls.

You, “You’re turning into a good little cock sucker aren’t you? Here hold his cock, now slap my face with it.”

I do this for a while and you do the same to me and we worship his magnificent black cock together.

He then gets behind you and starts to fuck you from behind. I look at your face and you look beautiful, biting your lip, then moaning and then smiling at me as you enjoy this real man’s big cock pleasuring you.

I hold your hands and stroke your face and then,

Bull, “Kiss your slut, cuck.”

I kiss you and as I do so he speeds up and you moan into my mouth with the pleasure he is giving you.

You, “Stand up.”

I stand up and you grab hold of my caged cock as he continues to pound into you.

Bull, “I’m going to cum.”

Obviously this is something you have both arranged, as he pulls out you reach both hands behind you and spread your ass cheeks. He cums in between your cheeks. You stay in that position and I don’t have to be told. I move behind you and begin to lick his cum from your ass.

When you are all clean, he starts to get ready.

Bull, “I’m spent, I’m going to my room. It was good to meet you both and I hope we can do it again sometime.”

Before I can say anything, You, “Definitley.”

He leaves the room and we lie on the bed, you snuggled into me and holding my cock in its cage.

Me, “How about taking this off now.”

You, “I don’t think so, you’re little dick is staying locked up for now. You’d only try and use it and to be honest I’d feel you even less than I normally do.”

Me, “I take it you enjoyed yourself tonight then?”

You, “I did but now we’ve got a problem. I didn’t want to do this because I was scared I’d enjoy it and I did.”

Me, “What now then?”

You, “Well you obviously can’t satisfy me, or least only with your tongue. So we’ll have to do this more regularly. And you can expect me to be taking lovers.”

Me, “I knew you would, You looked so beautiful enjoying a real man’s cock.”

You, “I knew you’d be okay with it perv.”

Me, “I am, you’ve always had a higher sex drive than me and you deserve to be satisfied whenever you need.”

You, “I can’t wait until we go away again.”

Me, “Why?”

You, “If I take a lover at home I’ll have to be discreet. If we’re away I can really let go. You’ll see a whole other side of me.”

Me, “I love you and want you to explore this side of you.”

You, “Oh I will and you’ll be locked up all the time we’re away. I’m going to enjoy humiliating my little cucky in front of other men and making you clean up.”
Nice story. Wish I was the one giving her my big black cock.

Reactions: Sshowoffwife and Firststeps
Cockduh said:
Nice story. Wish I was the one giving her my big black cock.
I'd wish I was her pathetic cuckold sucking you clean and licking your cum out of my wife.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku

Users who are viewing this thread