• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

****** orgasm before cheating

• Thread startertoiletslave
  • Start date

toiletslave

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2006
One of my fantasies is for my wife to force me to have an orgasm before she cheats. When I'm really horny, I want her to cheat. But when I've just cum, I don't want it and I feel jealous about it. I think it would be really nasty to have this done. Does anyone here play this game? Does it work like I think it would?

Florida couple

Bill and I just read your post. This sounds just like us. I have a steady "friend" I frequent and Bill can't wait for me to get back from an encounter. Recently I brought Bill to orgasm just before going out with Tom. He often will pick me up at out home. Bill said the same thing. He didn't want me to go. After my date he was like an animal. Try it. Bill says you'll love it.

Tammy and Bill

ddd904@yahoo.com

I've occasionally been in a similar situation - it has to be one of the most humiliating. When my wife and her bull come home from an evening out, I am made to strip then told to masterbate in front of them - usually with them fully dressed and cuddled up together on the settee. This invariably causes them great amusement. They then go off to bed for their own excitement knowing that I can only stand limp dicked at the bottom of th bed as instructed and watch as my wife really enjoys herself. Doesnt happen often but the surprize 'put him in his place' is all the more effective.

Wow, that sounds really cruel. While still horny, I can imagine another man having his way with my wife and take joy in her pleasure. But after I come, the thought horrifies me, and my jealous thoughts consume me.
To be ****** to watch my wife getting brutally fucked after I have an orgasm would be unbelievably excruciating, but that experience would probably be very important for me to go through to really help me discover if I am destined to be a cuckold, or just am a guy with a fantasy that sounds good while horny. To prevent me from stopping their coupling either way, however, it would probably be best for her to keep me locked up while she went on her "date", videotape her ravishing, and then have me to watch it, post-orgasm, when there was nothing I could do to stop it. All I could ask for in return is that the camera stay focused on her pretty face, so I could watch only her and remember that her pleasure justifies my pain.

It never happened for us but what clearer sign could there be than for you to, ****** or cooperatively, masturbate and leave her to find her fun with another guy.

I would think if you did it willingly, in a way to demonstrate that you truly want her to have her pleasure with another guy, that it might be a nice sincere gesture and could maybe convince an otherwise skeptical partner of your seriousness.

Just a thought.

OMG I've thought about this too and have willingly shared this sadistic fantasy with my wife. She likes the idea very much as well. I have no idea how I would react because as soon as I cum I don't ever want her to cuckold me and she knows it. When I ask her what she would do if I begged her to not go through with it she said she would just remind me of all the times I've begged for it. I say it's best to be tied up and gagged if anyone's planning to try this for the first time. Congrats to fellow cucks that have actually done it.

Users who are viewing this thread