• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Opinions on wrinkly Areolas when turned on

• Thread starterBigTigB
  • Start date

BigTigB

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2023
So I've been wondering the last day or so about people's opinions on women with big areolas and how they scrunch up and wrinkle when cold or turned on. In the past, I thought I was just weird for it to happen to me until I started expermenting by dating other girls and found their big areolas to do the same and realized it was just woman thing when we got aroused.

Skip to years later, my husband didn't say anything or doesn't say anything about them since we've been married and I'm fine with that. Just the other day though, someone on Erome commented on them for one of my pics and complimented them which was a first for me and got me thinking to the major question..

What do you think about tight, scrunched up, wrinkly areolas and thick ripples?

Attached photo for reference! (Yes they are mine!)

1637182565301.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull, Custer Laststand, Flcpl and 7 others
BigTigB said:
So I've been wondering the last day or so about people's opinions on women with big areolas and how they scrunch up and wrinkle when cold or turned on. In the past, I thought I was just weird for it to happen to me until I started expermenting by dating other girls and found their big areolas to do the same and realized it was just woman thing when we got aroused.

Skip to years later, my husband didn't say anything or doesn't say anything about them since we've been married and I'm fine with that. Just the other day though, someone on Erome commented on them for one of my pics and complimented them which was a first for me and got me thinking to the major question..

1637182565301.jpg
So hot and sexy... Makes my dick very hard...

Love them 😍 they soon smooth out when sucked 😁

Well, my wife has them, and I love them. Actually loved them before I met my wife

BigTigB said:

1637182565301.jpg
I think they look great. I love a big nipple to suck

BigTigB said:

1637182565301.jpg
Nothing sexier then large, wrinkled areola!

It's a very very very sexy feature :)

My wife’s

IMG_1419 2.jpeg
IMG_1029.jpeg
IMG_8890.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, lovemature, ChrisDD and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread