• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Open tribute to Saraha

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
For many months Saraha and I had many exchanges both open and private on here about a true nature of a cuckold. I basically have been a cuckold all my life in practically every serious sexual relationship I've been in since I was 16.

She suggested because of my natural cuckold tendencies coupled with a lifetime of cuckold subservience that I would never be able to respond again to a normal sexual relationship and that at my age I needed to find a young partner and allow her to cuckold me as her desires and be fully pliant with any other areas of sexuality that I should be driven by such a horny little goddess.

She and I disagreed and having been renewed in some male aspects from serious ED I set off to find true love and a happy monogamous lifestyle. I have never been the largest male and often the smallest cock in the room but I have been sexually successful with many women and not so with others. What Saraha had argued was my sex drive is now governed by cuckold tendencies and my arousal governed by seeing my partner taken by superior males who would humiliate me because of my shortcomings.

I found a wonderful lady who was into men with smaller cocks as she had had a college sweetheart with one and found real pleasure and contentment with him and none of the discomfort she did with well hung men. She loved being able to easily take all of my cock in her mouth at once and I could ride her, banging into her as hard as I wished and it didn't hurt her insides.

However very quickly once the initial newness of two bodies discovering each other wore off, the total vanilla experience served as a sexual dampener to me and our sex life dried up in oh so many ways. The suggestion of other partners etc to this lady was a total non starter even in a win-win situation for her alone and only served to bring the relationship to a mutual conclusion with the lady suggesting not only am I totally conditioned to being sexually humiliated by 'real men' I'm physically hard wired as a cuckold.

So Saraha, always one to acknowledge when I'm wrong, I came back on here and have acknowledged this to all on here.

Wow, this is nice

Thank you!

rural said:
Wow, this is nice

I was wrong and I believe when I am that it's only right to admit it and I feel that since Saraha advises many cuckolds or wannabes on here it's only fair that she an they know the facts in this matter and that I publicly acknowledge her wisdom.

Good on you lifelong cuck! I completely agree, Saraha regularly provides insightful advice and we are all truly lucky to have her amongst us. I can certainly relate to you as well, my vanilla relationships consistently failed after my first cuck relationship (which also ended badly). Now though I am happily married and my wife cucks me often, I sincerely hope you can find yourself a similar relationship. Good luck!

Thank you

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Good on you lifelong cuck! I completely agree, Saraha regularly provides insightful advice and we are all truly lucky to have her amongst us. I can certainly relate to you as well, my vanilla relationships consistently failed after my first cuck relationship (which also ended badly). Now though I am happily married and my wife cucks me often, I sincerely hope you can find yourself a similar relationship. Good luck!

Nice to have the views and support of a fellow cuckold.
I also want others to see that I give credit where credit is due and that others know they can trust her advice to them.

Thanks for those nice comments. I am pleased my advice has been helpful to you working out what is important in your life.

The female mind is complex and sometime women don't understand what drives them, leading to men being confused as well.

I wish to admit that I have been communicating with Saraha since last year regarding my situation with my missus and her boss.

Her advise is very good and I'm slowly taking the necessary steps for my missus to adopt the lifestyle. But then I don't know if my wife have already accepted the lifestyle but is making a move in her own discretion.

Saraha has also been very helpfull to me, I have confided in her during very trying times and found her advice very comforting. I also wish to public thank you Saraha. ......love Joey

Lovely Saraha

Saraha said:
Thanks for those nice comments. I am pleased my advice has been helpful to you working out what is important in your life.

The female mind is complex and sometime women don't understand what drives them, leading to men being confused as well.

I said it because it was in my heart and also things you said privately to me in a different context I'm now using to steer myself in different ways and open myself to opportunities which I had closed my mind to before. Maybe I have too many female hormones affecting my mind!

I know this isn't what you had intended when you advised me but it is an application of your advice and is as a result of you being right and me being wrong in the past.

You said I needed to forget those elements of my past that bound me and held me a prisoner to my past, not I'm going to explore and element of my personality and sexuality that I held hidden from I was a boy and see if maybe my sexual satisfaction is more easily achieved in a bisexual approach as I have always enjoyed sucking cocks and love the taste and feel of cum in my mouth.

I also think that you can see a groundswell from others on here who you have helped in similar ways.

Go Saraha you are my princess.

xx

Saraha said:

I admit in being confused and Saraha's advice is very much welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread