• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

On Her Knees At His BBQ

• Thread startermr.Her's
  • Start date

mr.Her's

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2011
Apologies for the length but I don't recount these things often. Skip down a few paragraphs or so if you'd like.

We went to my wife's ex-bull's summer BBQ again this year. While they tried to make it work casually for a second time, they decided to just stay friends while leaving the possibility for future encounters open. This was going to just be a number of people from their work getting together during the summer to relax. We took a ride on his boat, had some drinks and talked. No extra plans were made between them.

While sitting around on his deck, with some time before the food was all ready, my wife and I were talking about how different people did or didn't look from just last year. One of the women had her hair a lot shorter, some people moved on to new jobs, others lost weight and some had a few more grey hairs.

Putting my hand threw my hair I said I didn't have any greys last year. My wife said I definitely did but not this many. I said that I noticed on the boat her ex-bull had a few greys on the sides. She shrugged that she hadn't noticed. I turned and, without thinking it through, said across the table to him that I thought we had both gained greys since last year.

He immediately went from smiles to serious and said: "I don't have any greys." That's when I noticed my wife's hand on my leg followed by her foot tapping mine to shut my mouth but it was too late. I fumbled and said something like: "Oh, uhh, I thought you did."

By then a few of the older guys at the table were laughing and ribbing him hard about the grey hair for what lasted a good twenty to thirty minutes. He gave back at them, looked at me and sarcastically said: "Thanks!" He then got up and excused himself to see how the food was coming along. I turned to my wife who looked at me and shook her head with a smile of disbelief. "You don't know what you started."

The other guys from their work then started a bit with me saying: "I'm pretty sure you just uninvited yourself from next year's BBQ. Your wife is invited but you're staying home." Another said: "Oh thank you so much! I've got material for the staff meeting now for the rest of the summer!!!" More laughing and knee slapping with plans to bring a few boxes of men's hair dye to the next meeting.

A little while had passed and people moved on to other conversations at other tables. Some people excused themselves and left a little early while others arrived late. I was talking to a few other of my wife's coworkers for a while. I had assumed my wife was talking with one of her closer friends from work since I saw them together not that long before. I was wrong.

As the food was being brought out and people started gathering I noticed that he came out of the house and my wife followed soon after. She sat down next to me, put her hand on my leg to get my attention and gave me a short wet kiss.

As we ate I stayed quiet. That's when my wife's not so ex-bull decided to start making fun of me a bit. "Hey you're so quiet all of a sudden." "Wow, you ate that fast!" Every time one of the old guys gave him grief over his greys he would turn to me and say: "I don't have greys —*right?!?!"

My wife tapped me gently on the leg again and from then on I just said: "No." "No, no it must have been a mistake." Everyone laughed including my wife. "Oh, don't back down now. You know what you saw." I saw her throw him a look and a smile.

Trying to get this to stop finally I just said: "No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. It was my mistake. You don't have any grey hairs." My wife threw him another look and it finally ended there.

Finally over, the conversation changed, we had some coffee and then said our goodbyes before the long drive home from his beach house. He walked us out and I thanked him for throwing the party again this year. He repeated the directions to get back to the interstate while walking down the block to our car. He gave my wife a kiss goodbye and then slapped me on the back and said: "Take care of her she took care of you tonight." He looked at my wife with a big smile and she just shook her head yes with a quick laugh and said to him: "You made out Ok too."

He walked back to his house. My wife then said with a wink and bigger smile to me: "Ok sucker, let's get going."

We got to the highway and by then the stinging from what I knew happened between them combined with all the red faced moments resulting from my big mouth had me unsure how much more I could take. My wife asked if I was Ok and I quietly responded yes. "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm fine."

"I was going to tell you what your big mouth caused but it's a long drive and I don't want to distract you." Something clicked on in me and I was a little angry. After all that as much as it twisted in my gut, I wanted to at least show one moment of toughness. More than ever I also really needed to know. "No, tell me. I said it's fine." She felt me between my legs and mischievously said: "Oh Ok. I guess you're not so anxious right now."

She then went on to tell me that after my stupid move she waited for him to head inside and followed excusing herself to the bathroom. They saw each other in the hallway and she told him: "Sorry about that. Sometimes he doesn't know when to stop talking." He laughed and told her it didn't bother him at all and that he just was having fun seeing me sweat it out. She told him not to be too hard on me.

They laughed, he grabbed her around the waist and they started kissing. She led him into the master bathroom that had a small window looking out over his back deck. She said: "It bothered you a little you big baby. Let's see if you do have a few greys." He gave her a dirty look and she laughed at him.

She grabbed at his crotch and said: "Is your pride hurt?" He kissed her again and my wife undid his shorts. She looked through the blinds and said she could see me talking and smiling with a coworker I get along well with. My wife looked at him before going down on her knees: "Well since you never wanted him to watch, maybe you would rather watch him while he's out there clueless that we're here."

"I was just thinking that. — I definitely like this better."
"Yeah, I thought you would."

My wife telling me this as we've passed the first few exits on the freeway back home, grabbed me again between the legs and said: "I kissed him again with a lot of tongue, got on my knees and took my tongue up and down under his dick. By the time I put him in my mouth and started sucking he came pretty quickly." She said he let out a somewhat loud "Oh Fuck!" that she slapped his thigh to get him to keep it down.

He left and walked out to help get the food on the tables. My wife followed shortly after, sat next to me and gave me that short, wet kiss.

"You Ok?" I cleared my throat quickly and said: "Yes."

"Are you sure?" I repeated "Yes." a little louder.

She kept rubbing me and said "Do you like that I sucked his dick while you were outside, wearing big antlers that probably everyone else could see except for you? — Hmm?"

I quietly asked her if she had fun and she said: "I think I had my fun with both of you but you didn't answer my question."

"I like that you did it."

She squeezed me hard and followed: "No, you fucking LOVE it sweetheart!" :eek:

Easily the most angst filled cuckolding experience I have had at the hands of my wife since we started down this road. I've been mulling it over in my head the rest of that car ride and these last few days.

Reactions: cynful
Thanks for the update...

Mr. Hers,

Good to hear from you again. It was hot that when your wife took you to a party at her former lover's beach home, she sucked his cock in his bedroom while he looked out the window at you (and other guests), then came loudly enough that the other guests must have realized that was what they were doing.

It sounds, though, like he's overly sensitive and is becoming insecure about his age.

What happened between him and your wife that resulted in them breaking off as lovers?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Mr. Hers,

What happened between him and your wife that resulted in them breaking off as lovers?

—Custer

Once we all knew who each other was in the relationship his discomfort and continued back and forth on what he wanted or how he wanted to proceed made my wife tired of the whole thing so she broke it off.

mr.Her's said:
Once we all knew who-was-who in the relationship, [my wife's erstwhile lover's] discomfort, and continued back and forth on what he wanted, or how he wanted to proceed, made my wife tired of the whole thing so she broke it off.

That's interesting; thanks for your reply. It sounds like your wife's lover may have thought he was in the process of stealing your wife (and it was going well), but when he realized you were her self-acknowledged cuckold — and she was dating and fucking him with, in essence, your permission and understanding, and... not only that... she "just wanted his cock" but had no intention of leaving you for him — he wasn't able to handle that.

For some increased insight into your wife's behavior vis-a-vis other men, you might find this article:

I play & He waits: Fertile feelings Lead to Wandering Eyes

of interest (if you aren't already familiar with the contents).

Custer Laststand said:
That's interesting; thanks for your reply. It sounds like your wife's lover may have thought he was in the process of stealing your wife (and it was going well), but when he realized you were her self-acknowledged cuckold — and she was dating and fucking him with, in essence, your permission and understanding, and... not only that... she "just wanted his cock" but had no intention of leaving you for him — he wasn't able to handle that.

He couldn't decide what he wanted ever since my wife let him know that I knew what had been going on between them. He kept going back and forth even breaking it off at one point. My wife got tired of it after trying again and downgraded him to an occasional hook up partner.

As I said, what happened at his BBQ wasn't planned. I had spoken out of turn a few weeks before with some of my wife's friends that got awkward and left my wife annoyed with me. When I slipped up about his grey hair, she just took it as an opportunity to give me a good hard lesson in humility.

With some more time away from that day I'm starting to think that it may have been one of the moments where it was much more about my wife and I than at any other time in the last few years of her cuckolding me. — That may seem odd to some but she went into it with me in mind and made sure to continue twisting the arrow for the rest of the party and the car ride home.