• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Old stereotypes are hard to smash

• Thread starterMonster_Hustla
  • Start date

Monster_Hustla

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2010
While waiting for the bus to come, I overheard a conversation between 2 mid-20 white boys near a grocery. Right after a fat white woman passed by, they made remarks on her and said ''blacks can have them, they like to pick up our trash''.

I didnt give importance on their remarks, but it made me think how difficult it is to break down stereotypes. Being in college, I see enough evidence to discredit the notion that only fat and ugly white girls receive attention from black guys. But anyways.

Ha! Thats funny. I once dated a girl who had the same stereotype, but she felt it was for a different reason. She said fat whie girls went with black guys because they needed longer dicks to get through all that ass and legs!

Welcome to this world! Everyone has prejudices in some form, some more than others.

Let the young pups feel that way....they'll pay dearly to have only trim,fit young pussy and not likely to have half the fun. My wife was small before the kids,luckily she didn't have that snotty attitude.

re fat white gals

most young white boys are taught to chase thin young white pussy , young black guys learn that thick gals of any color are the best. the young thin bitches are all about taking guys money and never giving it up besides most white guy need thin cuss of their small pee pees. i learn at 13 the joy of older thick white pussy. thanks to widowed neighbor lady that trained me. i worship fatties of all ages. during h.s. always had plenty of willing pussy. i know i will never measure up to bbc and know that i show pay respect. which i do.

Monster_Hustla said:
While waiting for the bus to come, I overheard a conversation between 2 mid-20 white boys near a grocery. Right after a fat white woman passed by, they made remarks on her and said ''blacks can have them, they like to pick up our trash''.

I didnt give importance on their remarks, but it made me think how difficult it is to break down stereotypes. Being in college, I see enough evidence to discredit the notion that only fat and ugly white girls receive attention from black guys. But anyways.

Far more of them are fat "fat and ugly white girls" than not. That's a fact.

DCM

Monster_Hustla said:

Fuck-you you motherfucker, PILE OF SHIT! Yeah YOU!!

DCM

Users who are viewing this thread