• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Old fav story lost...Anyone help

• Thread starterfmrcuck
  • Start date

fmrcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2021
Harrisburg PA
Years ago found a story, but it may be lost forever. Was back in the old alt stories days. Was told by a young married guy who went with his wife to a company function or she went to his workplace for some reason. They were new to the town. She was young, naive and attractive. Somehow she was taken by at least one bully who ****** her to become the toy for many other workers, much to the chagrin of the helpless hisband. There were many times when the helpless husband had to endure her helpless submission to numerous uses and slights.

I know that is not very clear, as my memory has faded a good deal. It was my fav story but alas I have searched widely and never run across it again. I am afraid with my poor description and the ancient timing of the story, I don't expect to ever find it. This is my last hope.

Thanks to any who try.
Best,
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread