• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Okay It's Not Exactly Cuckolding

• Thread starterHowwee
  • Start date

Howwee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
Just saw the new Time magazine cover, and found it well...kinda hot.

My wife nursed our second child, a boy, for three years, and I have to tell you I went from annoyed at having to share to pissed that he was talking about it.

"Other side mom." In front of people on occasion.

I mentioned quitting several times, but my wife told me the child would decide when it was time to be weaned.

In the mean time while we made love I knew I was going to get a mouthful of milk if I sucked on her nipples. Not a big fan.

Course the Times is catching some heat because of the pose.

Howwee said:
Just saw the new Time magazine cover, and found it well...kinda hot.

I really like that cover, but not just because it "seems sort of hot" (although I agree with you... it does). I also like it because it's incredibly important for mothers to breast-feed their infants for at least 1 year. Two years is even better, and I would guess 3 years is better still (although I'm not a medical person, so I don't definitely know the latter).

Howwee said:
My wife nursed our second child, a boy, for three years, and I have to tell you I went from annoyed at having to share to pissed that he was talking about it. "Other side mom." In front of people on occasion.

Hey... you should have fully accepted that. I mean, jeez... breast feeding is what breasts are for.

Howwee said:
I mentioned quitting several times, but my wife told me the child would decide when it was time to be weaned.

Good for your wife... she had it right.

Howwee said:
In the mean time while we made love I knew I was going to get a mouthful of milk if I sucked on her nipples. Not a big fan.

I suspect a significant percentage of men would have considered that a delectable turn-on. "Suckling couples" exist — i.e., after their child is weaned the man continues regularly suckling at his woman's breasts, and in response she continues lactating. Some couples who desire this form of relationship but the woman has not borne children induce lactation — i.e., with the man assisting his woman — although I gather this requires persistence and is not entirely easy.

Howwee said:
Of course, Time Magazine is catching some heat because of the pose.

Infants are affected in all kinds of undesirable ways by formula bottle feeding. But, there's incredible push-back against women breast-feeding their infants from medical traditionalists — including many doctors and nurses — and from people generally who think it "just isn't proper" for mothers to breast-feed their infants in public.

Thus, it's not surprising at all that the breast-feeding Time Magazine cover is giving rise to lots of controversy. So much the better. That whole issue needs to be brought much more out into the open, so more power to them.

Older and Wiser

Tough to debate any of your mail, and had I to do it over again....

I can remember coming home finding them in our bed together. Both of them freshly bathed. Must have been nursing time immediately after. They were both asleep.

My wife was covered with a sheet from the waist down, but her large milk filled breasts were *******. Our son in just a diaper had his mouth near one nipple while his hand rested on the opposite breast.

It was sweet, and hot.

Saw this picture of Lynda Carter a long time ago, and really liked it. Appears to be no doubt she was nursing because the baby she's holding sure looks like he/she wants at her nipple.

Howwee said:
I can remember coming home and finding [my wife and our son] in our bed together. Both of them freshly bathed. Must have been nursing time immediately after. They were both asleep.

My wife was covered with a sheet from the waist down, but her large milk filled breasts were *******. Our son in just a diaper had his mouth near one nipple while his hand rested on the opposite breast.

It was sweet, and hot.

Yes, that does sound sweet... and hot.

Howwee said:
Saw this picture of Lynda Carter a long time ago, and really liked it. Appears to be no doubt she was nursing because the baby she's holding sure looks like he/she wants at her nipple.

I agree... that's a very good photo of Ms. Lynda Carter.

Maybe

cumbox said:
So Howwee annd Custer Laststand admit to finding this Picture hot.

Does this mean that they will be seeking this type of image out, forming their own group and distributing such to each other on or off site?

Are you suggesting we're pervs, or did you want to be a charter member.

There will be dues...oh yes there will be dues.

cumbox said:
So Howwee annd Custer Laststand admit to finding this picture hot.

Yup...

cumbox said:
Does this mean that they will be seeking this type of image out, forming their own group and distributing such to each other on or off site?

Nope... I'm not much of a "group guy." So, I'll leave it to Howee to do that (and collect the dues).

I find the picture hot as well.

There's a cartoon form of erotica known as Straight Shotacon which is pretty much young boys with older women. There are various fan fiction and artwork depicting this and I've found myself to be a fan of the theme.

Straight Shotacon

Divinity said:
I find the picture hot as well.

There's a cartoon form of erotica known as Straight Shotacon which is pretty much young boys with older women. There are various fan fiction and artwork depicting this and I've found myself to be a fan of the theme.

I did the search, and yep, big ass surprise...wait for it...I liked it.

The attached is probably already posted somewhere on this site, but combines the best/worst of both worlds doesn't it?

Provided he isn't her hubbie. He isn't I just read the picture title.

Damn. Make family get togethers tough wouldn't it?

Damned!More pics like these!

At8uxkVCAAAhctq.jpg ............

cumbox said:
a classic case of child neglect duke. A child under 18 on an adult content site being held by a women who appears to be pissed out of her mind on booze. Who appears to be in danger of dropping her child while she attempts to uncork another bottle.

Suppose some of the members will get off on it. Obviously you do.

===============

Giveafkmeter.gif

Intent

cumbox said:
Well, since your "Don't give a fuck" meter seems to have fused I don't see any point in debating this matter with you since it is likely to incite you to post more from your underaged collection, which I don't wish to encourage.

Dig (the admin) has already pointed out that he does not consider such posts wrong or illegal under the law so you and your group are allowed to post away, nothing I can do about it.

It does worry me that you and your friends have access to such photo's and you do seem to like putting them on the Forum. However none of you seem to be hiding your obsession with such matters, maybe you are trying to encourage others to do the same.

It does puzzle me how you can think that a photo of a child alone with a drunken woman can have anything to do with this forum, it's completly off subject and as no bearing at all with the sites theme.

I am sure that you and your group already have other sites where you can and do post such images to your hearts pleasure.

Hey, started with a magazine cover, didn't intend to offend. I pulled my pics.

hey hey such a vital information, actually I am looking for information regarding. Now this thread definitely help me a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread