• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

NylonBlonde

• Thread starternylonblonde
  • Start date

nylonblonde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2006
A little tease; a little bold; then very cute n slutty.

She's very sexy!

Nice pics.

Lets see this slut without the dress and her legs spread.

lets not and say we did. i gave no intentions of posting my own pic, but no one on here is attractive. and im probably the yougnest one here. definitely a hell of a lto sexier than any stretched out old grandmother ive seen on this site.

changed my mind

im sorry. ive just got to add a photo so i can show men what kind of woman they should be calling sexy:

(image removed)

Sexxy

I agree with you Tiffscuck M8 but remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder, And some men are fucking desperate LOL.
Honestly though I would give her one.:D
WB

yung an dumb

Tiffscuck said:
lets not and say we did. i gave no intentions of posting my own pic, but no one on here is attractive. and im probably the yougnest one here. definitely a hell of a lto sexier than any stretched out old grandmother ive seen on this site.

if no one in here is attractive what exactly are you looking for in this site??And who says you are sexy?who says you arent stretched out an 350 lbs ?The grandmothers must turn you on since you are reading an veiwing there pics eh? i mean if some people have nothing nice to say why say it?? an jus keep quiet?

Yeah Right, Whatever

Look, your post Tiffuck (whatever) is nice (albeit can't see shit); but here's hoping your gal looks haf as good as the 50 years young nylonblonde model. By the way, she is a model (is yours)? SHe has two websites (one is a real fashion model site--we'll keep her real name discreet), but the other site (under construction) is at http://nylonblonde.sultryserver.com
so YOU can keep whackin off for FREE. Oh yeah, why are you on this site 'youngster', if you already know real beauty? Yeah right, whatever!

kinkyfrenchcpl69 said:
if no one in here is attractive what exactly are you looking for in this site??And who says you are sexy?who says you arent stretched out an 350 lbs ?The grandmothers must turn you on since you are reading an veiwing there pics eh? i mean if some people have nothing nice to say why say it?? an jus keep quiet?

Well for starters I AM Tiff in the picture and I'm using my fiance name, who by the way does not jerk off to the pictures on this site. He uses this site to find ideas to try to interest me in the idea and I use this site to look over his shoulder and keep him from becoming too perverted like some I've read on here. Young, definitely. 350 pounds? Try 135 and perfect. Stupid? Doubt it. 32 on my ACTS my Junior year of highschool and a full ride to Harvard after 4 years in the TIP program for high-schoolers to attend Duke University while still in High School. Also a distinguished horseback rider and trainer for the past 13 years, an intermediate fencer, assistant coach for youth softball, mother of one, soon-to-be wife of the only one, gymnast and college cheerleader. When you become beautiful, athletic, intelligent and all-around wonderful I'll let you know. Until then, i plan to keep on using my right to free speech so long as my fiance has these crazy ideas in his head that I don't just do it to satisfy his primal needs. :)

Hit a nerve??

LOL gueess i hit a nerve eh as i read in other post you put down other woman in here an calling them sluts,an *****'s what would you consider yourself since u post on these boards??also in your pics does this other man know you posted his pic so the whole internet can see him?anyways we all see its like talking to a wall look at yourself before judgeing others,not that there is much to look at :p

cant stand it when someone clearly not would think they looked better than me is all:)

Beauty is only skin deep but ugly is clear to the bone. Look deep young lady

Tiffuck

Get a life; asshole. Like I said, "IF" your 'gal' looks half as good as some of the MILF's here when she hits 50, we'll talk. That is if you live that long. How you made it in the service is beyond me. I saw real action in Nam, and earned the right to free speech too. However this is the kind of site that (according to your myopic view of worldliness) people like you shouldn't be on--let alone putting down other people. If it was worth my time to kick your scrawny little ass, I would (believe me).

In the meantime, keep JACKIN off fool

Well for starters I AM Tiff in the picture and I'm using my fiance name, who by the way does not jerk off to the pictures on this site. He uses this site to find ideas to try to interest me in the idea and I use this site to look over his shoulder and keep him from becoming too perverted like some I've read on here. Young, definitely. 350 pounds? Try 135 and perfect. Stupid? Doubt it. 32 on my ACTS my Junior year of highschool and a full ride to Harvard after 4 years in the TIP program for high-schoolers to attend Duke University while still in High School. Also a distinguished horseback rider and trainer for the past 13 years, an intermediate fencer, assistant coach for youth softball, mother of one, soon-to-be wife of the only one, gymnast and college cheerleader. When you become beautiful, athletic, intelligent and all-around wonderful I'll let you know. Until then, i plan to keep on using my right to free speech so long as my fiance has these crazy ideas in his head that I don't just do it to satisfy his primal needs.

you forgot..self centered and arrogant....

I Think She Is A Fine Mature Woman Who I Would Fuck In A New York Minute. Do You Share Her With Black Men? If So, Send Me An Email And We Can Set Something Up.

Sorry forgot that one;)

TIFFSCUCK be sure and save your pics that was a really nice looking mature woman, and i have seen some really good looking young women that turned out just down right ugly when old. Some day you wil be older also. I did not get to see your pic before the moderators pulled it. But as long as YOU thing you are a looker that good for you.

WOW! I think it's pretty rude for someone to come in here and be flat out rude especially when they may be looking for something. If you don't like what you see just move on.

And just so you know, you may not be the youngest or the hottest.

Good luck to you!

TIFFCUCK is a JOKE

Well TiffsCuck is a total asshole who obviously has no guts; and her (it's) hubby has NO BALLS

Here was TIFFCUCKS reply: My comments are in Parenthesis()

Well for starters I AM Tiff in the picture and I'm using my fiance name,(whatever) who by the way does not jerk off to the pictures on this site.(Yeah right) He uses this site to find ideas to try to interest me in the idea (uh huh) and I use this site to look over his shoulder and keep him from becoming too perverted (like you and him) like some I've read on here.(you are one of all of us) Young, definitely(immature). 350 pounds(I can see you that way someday)(right now you are jealous)? Try 135 and perfect (according to who?). Stupid? Doubt it. 32 on my ACTS my Junior year of highschool and a full ride to Harvard after 4 years in the TIP program for high-schoolers to attend Duke University while still in High School(I will research you in depth for other reasons). (I will not divulge my accomplishments to impress the like of you--you don't know who you are dealing with ASSHOLE). Also a distinguished horseback rider and trainer for the past 13 years, an intermediate fencer, assistant coach for youth softball, mother of one, soon-to-be wife of the only one, gymnast and college cheerleader.(Whatever--self proclaimed) When you become beautiful, athletic, intelligent and all-around wonderful I'll let you know.(You need not , I do not subscribe to your petty BS.) Until then, i plan to keep on using my right to free speech(Sure, go ahead, just don't be jealous if men desire older women too). so long as my fiance has these crazy ideas (yeah crazy)in his head that I don't just do it to satisfy his primal needs(Uh Huh). Are you still together??? 2010 Post.

Users who are viewing this thread