I dare you to name something hotter

4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fatcockbull, JoshBLKBULL, Frustratedhub and 21 others
Can’t think of anything, it even makes whites dicks get hard

Reactions: rcmohawk, fllcouple and Wyfwatcher
ckc said:
Can’t think of anything, it even makes whites dicks get hard
Would anyone even notice if a white dick was hard?

Reactions: willuk and ckc
Education is the key to pleasing, helps remove fears and doubts in thier minds. Pleasing is thier goal.

Reactions: andy_mindi
bbciskingdotcom said:
Would anyone even notice if a white dick was hard?
Yes Sir, I would notice my own getting hard. And play with it

ckc said:
Yes Sir, I would notice my own getting hard. And play with it
Too tiny compared to Black Kings

Reactions: Sissyraw and ckc
yakman said:
Education is the key to pleasing, helps remove fears and doubts in thier minds. Pleasing is thier goal.
Educating that BNWO is the future

bbciskingdotcom said:
Educating that BNWO is the future
And the numbers are growing everyday

Reactions: olderwhitecuckold, willuk and Lisajay
yakman said:
And the numbers are growing everyday
As they should. Women all over the world love BBC, and their former husbands live to serve

Reactions: littlesmallie, olderwhitecuckold and Lisajay
bbciskingdotcom said:
I dare you to name something hotter

4.jpg
This woman is learning her place and her role. She is white, so her role is to sexually please black men.

2b4125df-d1f7-4c15-9a5f-9e18b2caeff6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: luv2bhumiliated, RossRobin, slaveofmyown and 8 others
SwalkCuck said:
This woman is learning her place and her role. She is white, so her role is to sexually please black men.

So arousing to whites.

Reactions: MatureCockWhore and rcmohawk
SwalkCuck said:

Exactly, and her conditioning is now in his hands.. as her husband is motivated to serve

hotvixen said:
I'm excited actually I volunteered for chastity cage an now have a cage that looks like a pink pussy I use a blk face strap on to fuck wife I prefer sloppy seconds and clean up duty a must I love BBC men she's been teaching me how to deep throat an get my sissy pussy craving cock I'm all for BBC creampie clean up an it's a fact blk men sperm more creamier an thicker meaning more potent
In your own words you've proven the proper education is essential in making whites understand.

Reactions: littlesmallie and Danishcucky
I get turned on by BBC in general I'd trade my cock in for a pussy an tits but I know if be a ***** for BBC

Reactions: littlesmallie and rcmohawk
Hotwife here that's right my cuck wants to have a pussy an tits

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, rcmohawk and eroticbbc4u
hotvixen said:
I'm excited actually I volunteered for chastity cage an now have a cage that looks like a pink pussy I use a blk face strap on to fuck wife I prefer sloppy seconds and clean up duty a must I love BBC men she's been teaching me how to deep throat an get my sissy pussy craving cock I'm all for BBC creampie clean up an it's a fact blk men sperm more creamier an thicker meaning more potent
Everyone is different. I bought a cage early on, but I haven't been wearing it. It's pink and kind of a rubber plastic material. It has seams that are kind of rough that I tried to smooth out. I'm afraid I will get an erection and I will hurt myself. I guess if I was more brave, then I probably would have the personality to want to fuck my wife myself, instead of wanting black men to do that for me. The first time my wife was with her black bf, she offered her pussy to me to clean up and I didn't use my mouth, I used tissues and I've never strayed from that. There's something about eating cum out of her pussy that seems wrong, yet seems right. I have kissed her mouth after he's used her mouth with his penis and I don't really like how her mouth tastes, but I guess that's almost the same thing anyway.

Reactions: littlesmallie
so true..all white wives should submit and all white husbands should present theirs wives as gifts to bbc

Reactions: HornyCouplee, olderwhitecuckold, Coverher and 1 other person
I love my wife I love being the submissive in the relationship and I feel when your married long enough you will do anything to make her happy I the cuck prefer the creampie clean up I'd even suck the bulls cock he could finish in my mouth I'm good with that

Reactions: Rbm, littlesmallie, rcmohawk and 1 other person
My partner has been looking for a while genuine cuckold couple she wears leather latex but yet still hasnt been approached by a kind bbc.

One day she hopes she will be found and approached ......

1673609680449.JPEG IMG-20160911-WA0003.jpg 20221022_151933 (Medium).jpg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, MatureCockWhore, Frustratedhub and 1 other person
Lisajay said:
My partner has been looking for a while genuine cuckold couple she wears leather latex but yet still hasnt been approached by a kind bbc.

One day she hopes she will be found and approached ......

1673609680449.JPEG IMG-20160911-WA0003.jpg 20221022_151933 (Medium).jpg

FN7FMX5XwBIKVFq.jpeg received_3434619720192838.jpeg received_3434619720192838.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MatureCockWhore, Frustratedhub, Rbm and 5 others