No Panties at Cigar Bar

unclem

Faithful Cuckold
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2008
USA
My sweetheart and I were in Manhattan last weekend. We went out for a nice dinner then to a cigar bar for a few drinks after.

While I paid the check for dinner, she went to freshen up. What I didn't know until we got to the next place was that she also took off her panties. Not a big deal in general, until you consider that the skirt she had on was extremely short. She tried to cover at the cigar bar, but I think she forgot from time to time and ended up giving a nice show to a group of guys in another seating area.

One came and sat with us for a while, introduced himself, and even went as far as to place his hand on her leg during conversation. She took his hand off of her which actually surprised me. He was a good looking guy from London on business. She typically falls for men with Euro accents, I figured he'd be coming back to the hotel with us, but no go.

Here are a couple at her most visible.

no-panties-1 - Copy.jpg no-panties-2 - Copy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GFtoShare, actuallycucked, h5t6ca and 4 others
Yummy yummy always great to see pics off her I can't get enough

Reactions: unclem
Thanks Bull... always kind words. I think you'll get your crack at her some day soon.

Very nice, she need some anal jewelry soon! ^^ xx

unclem said:
Thanks Bull... always kind words. I think you'll get your crack at her some day soon.

I'm very happy to hear that. But for now keep posting pics of this lovely woman

Different night, another short dress...

We met a group of guys at a dive bar on the upper east side, and somehow the topic of female grooming came up. Before I could react, she was taking bets on her own appearance and then did a quick flash as proof. Only one guy said "a huge bush"...

flash - Copy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GFtoShare, h5t6ca, Stickyfingers and 1 other person
If I was at that bar when she whipped it out I would have bend down on my knees picking that beautiful bush.

Owhhhhh... that looks so hot on her!!!

unclem said:
She typically falls for men with Euro accents, I figured he'd be coming back to the hotel with us, but no go.

Here are a couple at her most visible.

Interesting pics... really hot!!!

Hey, I have a Euro accent! ;)

I love a pair of panties that barely contains the bush, but keeps all parts hidden! Lovely bottom she has!

i imagine the smell of her pussy,i looove hairy pussy

Reactions: Stickyfingers