Nina Hartley appreciation thread

• Thread startermandingonigga25
  • Start date
ninahartleydf14uj7.jpg

ninahartleydf15ih0.jpg

ninahartleydf16mr3.jpg

What a doll...

I think Nina has always been a favorite for us brothers, we all know her and love/lust for ther beautiful juicy perfect white ass. If there was every an ass I worshipped(still do) its Nina Hartley's white ass.
I notice she is doing black guys more and more, my bet is that she has always loved black cock, but did not or won't express it as much as say "JAN B, RAVEN BLACK, JANET *******" or any of the Net's black cock sluts. Its really weird some white folks are so trapped within their power or priviledge that they can't/won't fully express their lust for black cock/pussy,(example: Jenna Jameson),,,,but I think because Nina is getting old, she is going to fuck more and more black cock, I can tell she love young black cock.

Can I get a witness

Last edited by a moderator:
mandingonigga25 said:
man shut the fuck up i bet she looks better than all the pigs at your fuckin parties.

I could not have told pimp better my self,,,,,,,I would drop every woman I have today, if Nina wanted to be my girl. Nina is 48yo now, I would fuck her at 68 no problem. That beautiful white booty is solid gold.

pimpology101 said:
Not only is Nina a nurse (don't know if she still is) but her and her husband are also real-life swingers....or at least were at one time.

Nina an Jan B.

Attachments

• a022.jpg
    a022.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 463
Wow she looks good for 48!

Nina Hartley was a sensation as soon as her first vid came out. She was in quite a few interracial scenes, not a lot of people we doing interracial only movies at the time. She is very bi and had jumped into that line a long time ago. Now that there are more interracial productions out there and she's getting older and the younger girls are getting the calls for the movies that were once going to her, she's getting into the MILF and cheating housewife videos. She's still a hot lady and is very outspoken in her support of the adult film industry and how she has made her living in it.

brownsnake said:
omg look at that sexy body for her age WOW

she's got it all, she works at her keeping her body perfect and she got the genetics, so sad she did not have daughters.

nina hartley is definitely legend and very fuckable indeed

She is smokin HOT

Didn't read the complete thread but I do know the first anal scene she ever did (on film or in real life) was with Sean Michaels so that says something about where her mindset is.

marlyn chambers,

where is all the love for miss marlyn chambers,the behind the green door and other's ir movies

So right about her. Nina was in 1 of the 1st IR videos I showed my wife and I believe that's why what helped get her hooked on bbc now

mandingonigga25 said:
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this woman! when i was a teen she is the one who got me hooked on white pussy!

Videos of Nina Hartley sucking black dick

I could not had said better myself, I am with you on this one, she is the reason I love white babes/pussy so much and why I adore white babes with thick juicy booties. Don't forget her blonde hair and blue eyes......hmmmm she is th bomb.

Nina Hartley is like a sex goddess for me. She´s like a good wine. The years only made her get better.

blackcaesar3k7 said:
nina hartley is definitely legend and very fuckable indeed

She's a used up, over-rated old ***** from the 1980s. I bet that pussy of hers stinks like a motherf*cker.

Retire you old skank!

DCM

Nina still looks good for her age

mandingonigga25 said:
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this woman! when i was a teen she is the one who got me hooked on white pussy!

Videos of Nina Hartley sucking black dick

.....same here, for the past 25yrs, she has been number one for me, to this day, I would drop every young girl I know for this white woman. Unless there was a younger version of her, I am and will remain hooked. I love the movies with her and LT, where he is worshpping her asshole,,,,.

DCMember said:
She's a used up, over-rated old ***** from the 1980s. I bet that pussy of hers stinks like a motherf*cker.

Retire you old skank!

DCM

,,,,,I dont care how old she is, as long as she got that shape, than blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty face,,,I will suck what ever juice she got left in that delicous white pussy of hers.