• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Next Party is Jan 19th & 20th in Columbus

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date

pimpology101

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
Need 10 black men (dark-skinned, well hung and in shape) who are reliable and can be counted on to show up. She has little to *********, will do anal, dp, airtight and lick ass. Likes to be dominated nad talked very dirty to (called names). I do have photos of her for interested black men but she asked I not post them publicly.

oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com if interested

I didn't know you were throwing me a party in C-Bus Don. LOL!!! - G

Hehehehe. Your time is coming soon. March I believe? :D ;)

I hope so. We are trying to make plans to meet a few couples in Huntington on a Saturday and if all goes as planned we will set it up for that Friday.

Sounds like a plan to me. I've been looking forward to meeting you both for quite awhile now.

pimp...are you parties only for locals or could one fly in to join the festivities if approval met.

They are open to anybody that can be there. Just e-mail me at the address given above and we can discuss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! Wait'll you guys see the new lady of the couple who contacted me for a bbc party last night! She may be the sexiest woman I'll get to do this for yet. Once the details are finalized and if they say it's ok, I will post the pics. Sweet mercy is she fine!!!!!!!!!

My life keeps getting better! :D

A couple who wanted a party in 2007 (she's so friggin' hot) but couldn't, due to a pregnancy, is now ready to have me throw them a party. They wanted January 5th (but only contacted me on the 2nd) but I didn't have enough time to put it together. So we're shooting for early February and she is as sexy as the lady I spoke about me in my last post and went crazy over.

Life is goooooood!!!

pimpology101 said:
OMG!!! Wait'll you guys see the new lady of the couple who contacted me for a bbc party last night! She may be the sexiest woman I'll get to do this for yet. Once the details are finalized and if they say it's ok, I will post the pics. Sweet mercy is she fine!!!!!!!!!

have you ever considered a position in the diplomatic service?

Being very diplomatic that's a possibility. BBC liason for wasp dink society? :D

pimpology101 said:
Being very diplomatic that's a possibility. BBC liason for wasp dink society? :D

shame you weren't more diplomatic in the above post,the way i read it you just insulted every woman that ever attended one of your 'parties' thus far,nice going

You nit pickers crack me up. You read far too much into the above statement then and look for a slight where none exists or was intended. I said may be......and that was to compliment this woman as the women at past parties have obviously been of such high quality. But what do you expect from a new poster who had never made a single post yet singles mine out (hmm, don't have to be Jim Rockford to solve this one do ya?). By the way...you left out the "P" in your user name, necoule.....see I can knitpick too.

pimpology101 said:
You nit pickers crack me up. You read far too much into the above statement then and look for a slight where none exists or was intended. I said may be......and that was to compliment this woman as the women at past parties have obviously been of such high quality. But what do you expect from a new poster who had never made a single post yet singles mine out (hmm, don't have to be Jim Rockford to solve this one do ya?). By the way...you left out the "P" in your user name, necoule.....see I can knitpick too.

It's not me you need to concern yourself with,it's the women that attended your previous parties,if indeed they exist.Lets give you the benefit of the doubt and assume they do,then knowing women they way i do,they'll be mightily pissed about that post,i doubt you'll see their arses again.Best frantically scramble for the edit button lol

location location location

are your parties always in Ohio? We would consider doing this...

Yes, they are. Most of the time they are in Portsmouth, Ohio but occasionally in Cincinnati or Columbus. I do also have a few each year in Lexington if couples seek one there.

And as for the previous poster before you--I will ignore his antagonistic baiting as I know who he is and his ways. He obviously cannot read and infers what he wishes. He may also be blind since he's not seen (or chosen to ignore, for the benefit of his purposes, the many photos from parties I've shared). He claims to know women but obviously does not or he'd realize the hotness of those who'd attend past parties was being complimented. Enough said.

Pimp, you know since this in my backyard, I'm down. Just let me know what's up.

Will do, Mike. I may need a little help in getting 10 total guys. I have about 6 right now so need 4 more but between you and the_griffen80 on yahoo, I'm sure 4 or 5 more guys won't be hard to find.

Users who are viewing this thread