• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newbie introduction

• Thread starterMrStag
  • Start date

MrStag

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2022
Hi all, new to all this. I've always fantasised about watching my wife with another man and often spoke to her about it. Earlier this year my fantasy came true when she brought a couple of guys back from a night out and I watched them fuck her hard and then I joined in. It was without doubt the best experience of my life. She is still a bit shy so looking to meet and get to know new people in my area and see where it takes us and see what events are on near me. North Lincolnshire UK

Reactions: Readyu, powah9845 and Beano
MrStag said:
Hi all, new to all this. I've always fantasised about watching my wife with another man and often spoke to her about it. Earlier this year my fantasy came true when she brought a couple of guys back from a night out and I watched them fuck her hard and then I joined in. It was without doubt the best experience of my life. She is still a bit shy so looking to meet and get to know new people in my area and see where it takes us and see what events are on near me. North Lincolnshire UK
Let's see her then

Reactions: Readyu

received_630574891093071.jpeg received_293175651411167.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: TheOneEyedDodo, Jambon, Focker and 6 others
Reactions: Readyu, MrStag and hotshared
Beano said:
Very hot lady. Love the boots
And a fascinating tattoo.

Glad to hear that she made a start into the lifestyle with those two very lucky guys. The lady will be very popular once she gets going. A great deal of fun to be had.

Users who are viewing this thread