• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Newbie here to the forum

• Thread startertgag50
  • Start date

tgag50

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2006
Hi, I'm Tony and I joined this board to see how I can get my wife interested in this life style.. I am 51 years old and my wife is 37 and very attractive..

In my past marriage my ex wife cucked me and I really loved it.. Now I have this burning desire to have my current wife to cuck me.. I am on the submissive side and have a small penis.. When we have sex, my wife is always on top and has to hold me little dick in place so it won't fall out.. My wife always says that my dick satisfies her but whenever I approach her with, do you ever fantasize having sex with a man that's bigger than mine and she says that I'm nasty and that's about it.. But I joined this board in hopes of getting insights in getting my wife to cuckold me... I want her to get fucked by a real man. So, if any of you can help me out, I'd appreciate it ..

I'm interested in hearing from couple where the wife was adamant at first and decided to give it a try and liked it...

Thanks
Tony

now she loves it

she is 65 I am 68 I aked her if she would indulge me in a 3 some. she said no at first but then agreed. So I found a marreid man on the web he fucked her so many times as she sucked me. It was wonderful now he is a steady guy that we see once or twice a week. I am NOT small but the medication limits my erection so what I cant do he can

Users who are viewing this thread