• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new young couple

• Thread starterfuckmyfiance
  • Start date
wow tht sucks please keep us up todate and let us know if anything more has happened!!! U Should ask ur friend if he is still fucking her!!

ok so a few saturdays ago she slept with him. told me about it and weve had our ups and downs since. she came over tonight to talk and get a few things. she said again about just having fun and being her own person for a while. I asked what like a year. she said she couldnt put a time line on it but def not a year. I said 6 months? she said i dont know maybe. i said so in that time if you know you want us why not stop sleeping with him. she said she only did once and if it came up again shed try not to. I said you have feelings for him so if you really want to save us dont sleep with him, hell anybody else that you dont have feelings for fine just not him since you do. she said well i did go out last night. she told me about a guy thats been hitting on her for years took her out and they ended up in bed together last night.

That was a nice touch on her part... how are you going to handle this?

Fuckmyfiance,

Thanks for your hot post. I like your screen name, BTW. It sounds like there's no doubt that's what's happening.

fuckmyfiance said:
I asked her what makes you think he's [my friend's] not doing anything right now. She showed me her phone where they [had] just texted about it, so I told her if you want to, call him. She got up and called him.

Ah... the wonders of technology. Within moments your fiance showed you she could call a man and he would come over and fuck her in your presence, ergo she has balls... brass balls, one might say.

fuckmyfiance said:
Then, she went to the bedroom. She came back out with her hair done up in black and a pink teddy and with black and pink lace panties and high heels. She sat on the couch and rubbed herself for about 5 minutes till he [arrived]. Then, she answered the door, they made out at the door, and he came in. [Her new lover] said "hi" to me and she stripped danced for us.

Obviously your fiance had all the necessary accoutrements and can change rapidly. Not hesitating to masturbate in your presence so she'd be hot for her lover, not to mention strip dancing for both of you, definitely shows sexual boldness. (It was very civilized of her lover-of-the-evening to say "hi" to you when he came in.)

fuckmyfiance said:
She had us both start jacking watching her then got on the floor infront of us and started sucking both of us. She then told him to bend her over. He got behind her and went to town. They went at it like this for about 20 minutes, then she squirted. That was enough for him and he pulled out and came across her ass.

That's definitely bold, demanding both of you jack off while watching her strip-dance. It's a strong plus that your fiance squirts when she cums. That's VERY sensuous. You're fortunate to have attracted such a highly-sexual woman.

fuckmyfiance said:
She cleaned herself up then sat around nude talking to us both before getting on her knees in front of her lover again and sucking him back to life. This time she sat on him and rode him for about 10 to 15 minutes, before he did her missionary for about another 10. Finally, after making her beg for his cum, he pulled out and blew on her face, then she kissed him goodnight. Amazing fun.

An impressive performance by your fiance by almost any standard. She displayed VERY high competence and boldness with her expert handling of both of you simultaneously.

fuckmyfiance said:
.... My fiance came over tonight to talk and get a few things. She said again about just having fun and being her own person for a while. I asked what, like a year? She said she couldn't put a time line on it but definitely not a year. I said, 6 months? She said, I don't know, maybe.

Given your fiance's strong sexuality and her demonstration that she is a "hot fiance," it sounds like the simplest interpretation would be: she wants to be free to fuck other men. It would be entirely reasonable for you to wonder if she's angling for your full permission to do this, as a prelude to angling for your full agreement to be the cuckold in a "hot wife / cuckold husband" marriage.

fuckmyfiance said:
I said, so in that time if you know you want us why not stop sleeping with him? She said she only did that once, and if it came up again, she'd try not to. I said you have feelings for him, so if you really want to save us, don't sleep with him... hell, [sleep with] anybody else you don't have feelings for, that's fine, just not him. She said, well, I did go out last night. She told me about a guy who's been hitting on her for years; he took her out and they ended up in bed together last night.

Sounds like you put yourself in something of a box. Having told your fiance she could sleep with anyone she "doesn't have feelings for," she laid your argument to rest by informing you she just did. In any event, are you sure you want that? I mean, the number of men out there your fiance "doesn't have feelings for" (but who might be good fucks) is *very* large.

Regarding your comment of 25 Feb. 2010:

fuckmyfiance said:
My fiance was up at school for three weeks without me getting a chance to come up on the weelends due to work, etc. During that time she told me a guy was flirting with her... I told her she could flirt back.

It sounds like you feel very free to tell your fiance what she can and can't do. Do you have an "ownership of your woman" complex?

fuckmyfiance said:
Subsequently, she broke up with me and said she can see our future together but right now, she needs to find herself.

Oh, oh....

fuckmyfiance said:
I said ok, do that without him.

Jeez... again with the ordering your fiance around, even after she broke up with you...

fuckmyfiance said:
She said we will take a month away and see how we feel, then said you told me to flirt so I did, now I have feelings for him and I have to see what that means.

Fair enough...

fuckmyfiance said:
[She said,] I have to have sex with him and see how I feel.

Well, that's entirely reasonable. How could any man object to that, especially a man who isn't even married to her (and with whom she has "broken up")?

fuckmyfiance said:
But, she said if I touch another woman, she won't be able to come back.

Ah, perfect... that's a nice touch. Really a nice touch. It sounds like your former fiance is aware of some (perhaps more than a few) of the femdom aspects strong women expect now in their relationships with men. She has put you on notice that she expects to be free to fuck other men, but you are not free to fuck other women. If you do, she'll be gone... and she has proven to you she is fully capable of attracting other men, probably including many who would be willing to grant her wishes.

How are you going to handle this...?

—Custer

I definitely agree with custer (which, honestly, everyone almost always does), her rule of "I can fuck him, but touch another woman and we're through" makes her a perfect hotwife. Tell her how much it turns you on to hear about her fucking the other guy, and that you'd love to watch.

i would dump her. or train her better. she is far from a HotWife....

Wellll....It would seem that your fiance wants a stable of men. You are not sure especially if she has feelings for them, Looks like you have to alter your outlook or find a monogamous woman. A good cuckold is happy for his woman to enjoy sex with others even if she has feelings for some of them.

fuckmyfiance said:
ok so a few saturdays ago she slept with him. told me about it and weve had our ups and downs since. she came over tonight to talk and get a few things. she said again about just having fun and being her own person for a while. I asked what like a year. she said she couldnt put a time line on it but def not a year. I said 6 months? she said i dont know maybe. i said so in that time if you know you want us why not stop sleeping with him. she said she only did once and if it came up again shed try not to. I said you have feelings for him so if you really want to save us dont sleep with him, hell anybody else that you dont have feelings for fine just not him since you do. she said well i did go out last night. she told me about a guy thats been hitting on her for years took her out and they ended up in bed together last night.

Hi there,

I think you need to step back and focus on your own feelings. How do you feel about being in a relationship with a woman who enjoys cheating on you? If you do indeed enjoy the thought of being married to a "hot" wife, then you must also accept the risk of your wife developing "feelings" for her lover. And these feelings could be strong enough to lead her away from you. This fear of losing her forces you to compensate in your relationship so she will not leave you. It is a typical pattern which is why so many cuckolds are submissive to their wives. Fidelity is a goal of marriage for good reason!

A lot of cuckold couples try to create a set of rules to prevent a spouse from leaving the marriage. Heck, I tried this too. There are no rules where sex is concerned. Even in a monogamous marriage, your wife could have an accidental meeting with a man who captures her heart (and other body parts - lol). Happens all the time. Instead of rules, my wife and I make sure we have very open communication. We are always reinforcing the "value" we each get from our marriage. When she finds a new lover, no matter how great the sex, she is very aware of what we have together and can compare what her new lover offers her outside of the bedroom. This kind of communication will help because men are possessive and some of her lovers will want your wife in an exclusive relationship.

I love our cuckold lifestyle and it works for us. Take a look at yourself and find out if you can handle all the emotions involved in a relationship with a cheating spouse. If you can, then work on your relationship with her so you both know that after she's finished having sex with her lover, she'll come back home to you.

Marcus

Ladynsniffer said:
... There are no rules where sex is concerned. Even in a monogamous marriage, your wife could have an accidental meeting with a man who captures her heart (and other body parts - lol). Happens all the time...

Well said! I've always wanted to say the same thing but could never find the words. I also like what you said about communication. I always try to keep the lines of communication open in all my relationships. Relationships just seem to work better that way - with honesty and communication.

Users who are viewing this thread