• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New True Cuck Story

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
I post a lot of stories here. Most of them just fantasies (although inspired by true events), some of them true (which I try to indicate up front). And let's all fucking face it, a fantasy is nice, but a TRUE cockold story is the best.

This one I am happy to say is true.
Three years ago, my good friend Andrew was desperate to find him a girl. He tried the match.com thing, he tried the bars, going to church, everything! And it wasn't so much that he couldn't get a date, but his standards were always way to fucking high. Andrew is an average looking guy looking for a blonde bombshell. So he was shopping out of his league. But hey, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. And Andrew found his - a gorgeous, young blonde named Valeria.

As soon as I found out she was from Russia, I knew exactly were Andrew found this beautiful creature. That's right, Russian mail-order bride! Our friends tried to talk him out of this for a variety of reasons. As for me, I just couldn't get over how flirtatious this girl was. Every time a group of us would go out, she seemed to be the life of the party always dressing like a complete slut and tempting other men.

This of course would be my dream bride, but as far as I knew, Andrew was not a cuckold and had no desire to be one. He insisted that she was just not "use to our culture", yet and when they got married things would be perfect. But even on their wedding day, she wore a very racy outfit and it was clear to me that she had other plans.

Flash forward to today. I get a call from Andrew saying he's filing for divorce. Why, I ask. He tells me that his beautiful bride is spending all of her nights away from home, out in bars, picking up other men. "I think she's fucked half the guys in Florida", he said. He told me things started going down hill during the first year of their marriage. Apparently, Valeria started entering amateur contest at local strip clubs. But he went along with it, thinking it was harmless. "I thought she just needed attention from men." he said. But months went by and one night he finally caught her in a bar parking lot screwing one of the bouncers.

At this point in the conversation, I've got a raging hard-on, picturing Valeria in the backseat of a car, bouncing up and down on some black guy's 12 inch cock.

"Andrew," I said, trying to dispense some words of wisdom, "Valeria is a super-hot girl. And I've always said, if you marry a girl that hot, you need to accept the fact that other guys are going to constantly try and fuck her. And sooner or later, even the most loyal of super hot girls is going to screw around on you."

That's when I spent the next hour trying to explain to him the joys of being a cuckold. Unfortunately, that only got him more upset. "No, I am divorcing that *****-bitch", he said, "but if you want to marry her, I'll send her to you."

I don't think he was serious, but if he was, my fucking prayers have been answered. Valeria you're always welcome at my house.

Attachments

• russian_bride4.jpg
    russian_bride4.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,160
Last edited by a moderator: