• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New tothe Life and wondering

• Thread starterembex2
  • Start date

embex2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2005
Finally did it 3 weeks ago, met former Black acquaintance with hubby and did it all. BM said he was going to do all of me and he kept his word. Sure was sore for a few days after but guess some of that was my fault, he got me ready and I asked for it. Didn't think a man could go till he had taken a woman every where and make her ask for it.
Is it the norm to be sore after, was quite a bit bigger than I am used to and went a lot deeper, everywhere. Would like to know if oyhers felt that way and did they go back for more and how soon.

Yes, I was sore after my first time too. My legs hurt, my ass hurt (and bled) my pussy was raw. It was amazing.

E

Lucked out

Guess I was lucky didn't bleed, despie his size he spent a lot of time getting me ready and able to take it, he went very slow and would stop if I tensed up, it took a while but he finally got it all in then he took over. Sorest was in front, felt so great I was screaming for him to give it to me more, harder and deeper. He just did what I asked. Never had my cervix pounded before or knew it was so tender and sensative. Made me come the first time he touched.

sore wife

indeed,my wife was very sore- I wasnt allowed near her for a week!

It's so hot, isn't it? I can't wait to have it again. And I'm sure it will be very, very soon.

E

I wish I could do that to a woman...never been able to make ex girlfreinds cum with my 3 inches!

Attachments

• 4583772886_a4cb4731ee.jpg
    4583772886_a4cb4731ee.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 100182_view.jpg
    100182_view.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread