• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New to this lifestyle

• Thread starterCarlasHubby
  • Start date

CarlasHubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2006
Hi, I'm Steve a 43 year old mwm. I just found this forum and joined today.

After 16 years of faithful marriage my 38 year old wife, who just happened to be a virgin bride, and mom of our three kids, Carla, allowed herself to be suduced to the point of having sex with another guy and therefore making me a cuckold.

I'd like to share the details of how, when and why Carla was seduced by a handsome 36 yo black man, that we have been friends with for a little over a year. If anyone is interested I'll post the details of how this came about earlier this year.

The thrilling thing for me was watching him seduce her and realizing fully what was going to happen, without Carla even realizing that James was making a move on her or even thought of her as a potential sexual partner and not just a close friend. As it turns out I have to admit that I'm actually a willing cuckold because I never bothered to warn Carla where her playful flirtation with James was going to end up or that James had once commented to me that one day he would "get into Carla's panties and show her how a real man pleases a woman". Which by the way he has now done more than once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrads

Good for you! I've been trying to convert my own wife into a bbc slut for some time now. I think it's heading in the right direction as now she's been playfully flirting with a black co-worker of hers for about two weeks. Every time she mentions flirting with him I always encourage her to keep it up. By being very interested in what had transpired between them, and convincing her to wear loose and alluring tops to whett his appitite for her.

It is a very good relation of your first experience so far. I for one would love to here all the details of your success.

Carla Suduced - Cold Beer Here

Thanks for your interest. First of all I've had a long time desire/fantasy of Carla being with another guy. I've discussed it with her and her response was across the spectrum from shock to anger to a hint of curiosity.

Early last summer we had a block party in our neighborhood, all the neighbors came out to Bar-B-Q, drink and have a good time. James, a then 35 year old divorced black man was at the party. He had recently moved in and we did our best to make him feel welcome. He turned out to be quite a charmer and very friendly with the ladies at the party. At one point he commented to Carla that she looked stunning in her new outfit. Carla glowed at his comment and did a little spin making sure James got the full visual effect. That was the point it all began even though it would be six more months until Carla was actually suduced into having sex with James.

As the night wore on Carla became more and more playful with James, in what could only be described as open flirtation. Later that night James said to me that Carla looked tired and I should get her into bed before somebody else did. Without thinking, after a few to many beers, I replied "I wish someone would...maybe they could re-light a fire in her panties". James responded that he was sure she had plenty of fire left, and added that she is one fine lady. With much bravado (knowing I had to marry Carla to get in her panties) I said, "If you can get in her pants, I'll by you a beer". The next morning I realized I not only gave James the green light to try to seduce Carla, I actually dared him. Well I got a case of guilt and told Carla what I had said about buying him a beer, if he could seduce her. (I left out the part about the fire). She actually took it well and even teased me back by asking which brand he drank.

Our friendship grew with James we got together often over the next few months. One Saturday afternoon he invited us to spend some time in his pool, when I came back from the bathroom he was rubbing lotion all over her body. At one point James and I were in the pool and I called out to a sunbathing Carla "hey hunny show us your tits" to my surprize she raised up and ******* her breast. James said under his breath to me "buddy you better ice down my beer cause I'm gonna get in those panties soon" Later that night Carla said to me "Steve did you see the size of his cock stuffed in those little swim trunks". I said "I bet you would like to find out how big James ' cock actually is" she blushed and then said "be careful what you wish for....Once I try black there is no going back". We had some of the best sex that I can remember that night.

We had planned to go out dancing on NewYears Eve, but I had hurt my knee on the ice, so I knew we wouldn't be dancing. When James came by to wish us a happy holiday, I suggested that he go out with us on New Years so Carla could have a dance partner. He quickly excepted, but asked what I'd be doing while he held her close on all those slow songs. I got up the nerve to say "keeping your beer cold". He looked at Carla kissed her hand and said, "So are you willing to be my New Years date?" Carla blushed like a school girl and said to James "So if he is determined for me to have you as a New Years date....then I'm just gonna enjoy it, at least this one time". She turned to me and said, "Here is the deal, from now until New Years Day, I'm not your wife, I'm James' New Years date...were that ends up is up to James and as his buddy you are welcome to tag along" At that point she turned and told James she was excited about going and gave James a long slow wet kiss that lasted over a minute, during which time his hand wandered to cup her right breast. Carla just moaned and as she responded to his touch. She began to grind her pelvis into him. She then said to James that she was looking forward to their date and let him out the front door.

I'll be glad to describe that night if you want to hear more...

Sounds way exciting

Lucky you - Lucky James and Lucky Carla!!!!! Make me hard just thinking about it!! Please tell more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting Ready is Half the Fun

James wasted no time making sure the date with Carla would turn out right. The next day Carla received a dozen long stem red roses from James with a card that said "Thanks for saying yes...I'm looking forward to our date" Once she received them she was giddy as a school girl the rest of the afternoon. Later when James called she talked to him for 45 minutes. She often got quiet and blushed as James descibed the perfect date. Once she was off the phone she explaned that James had described what he liked a woman to wear down to her underware and bra. He also said he didn't want to make an assumption that anything would happen, but told Carla that if she thought they would need condoms the ones I had in the drawer definately wouldn't fit him. When she asked he told her the type and size he used. Thinking back to the call I remembered her saying after a nervous giggle "I'll pick some up just in case".

Two nights before the date Carla went out shopping, After she was gone for a couple hours, I noticed our van parked down the block at James' house. When she finally got home an hour later she told me she had bought 3 new dresses, 2 bra and panty sets, two colors of thigh high hose and matching garder belts, some three inch heals and a couple frilly teddys. She went on to say she would usually model her new outfits for her husband but since James was her Date he got the honors. I asked if James liked the dresses. She said yes along with all the other stuff she bought too. I'm sure my jaw dropped when she said, "The thing he liked the most was when I changed in front of him...like I usually do for you".

That night as she was changing for bed I noticed a love bite/hicky on the side of her right breast. She explaned that James has become fairly excited while she modeled the hose and garder belt with the three inch heals. It may have been because at the time she didn't have on a bra. She said he got rather handsy and sucked on her white tits and perky nipples. She told me she was so horny she was barely able to get out with her "virginity" in tact.

Think James enjoyed sucking her nipples? I know I always do.....

Next ...the date

Attachments

• wife12.jpg
    wife12.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 605
Nice picture - great breasts

Again, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to here about the date

Wow, love the story. When do we hear about the date?

Her First Date

So the day was finally there. As I drove back from taking the kids to grandma's, I wondered if we should call the whole thing off. Was there a certain amount of wisdom in Carla's warning "be careful what you wish for...". I was finally thinking with the head on my shoulders. Carla is a great wife and I shouldn't share her with anyone, but when I walked into our room, Carla had just finished trimming her bush, making sure every detail was perfect...for him! As I tried to speak, I noticed she had already put the box of Magnum condoms on the night stand next to our bed. It was too late, Carla had already passed the point of making up her mind, she made the choice of giving her prize to another man. Finally I found the words to ask her if she was sure this is what she wanted, to go out with James. She looked at me and said, "Actually I get excited just thinking about what James has to offer, hunny the deepest you have ever been is what maybe 4 inches and while I never complained, thinking of being with James is almost like loosing my cherry again". She added that James would think she was a tease if she called it off there date now. My usually conservative wife then said, "if I don't sleep with him at least I owe him another Blow Job". Did I hear her right? Another? She picked up on my puzzled look and told me after modeling her outfits for James, he was so horny she thought he was going to screw her right then. She told him that she was "saving herself" for their special date. She then offered a blow job which he gladly excepted. She said, "OMG Steve he was huge, when I held it with both hands, the head and an inch of shaft were still showing, and it was thick as a soda can at the base". I could tell by the look in her eyes she was feeling pure lust. It was the look she had on our wedding night when she first gave herself to me. It was the look she got when we were trying to have kids and she wanted non-stop sex. Now it was the look she had knowing soon James would be climbing between her silky thighs and going deep inside where no man had ever been.

Carla looked stunning when she came out of our room, She had on a silky blue dress that clung to her hips. It had a plung neck that showed off about a quarter of each tit and also swooped low in back. It was apparent from her erect nipples she either had on a half cup demi bra or elected to go without. She also had on the thigh high hose and garderbelt and the three inch heals. When I asked if she bothered to wear panties, she said, "that isnt the type of thing you ask another man's date, that is something for James to discover" I took that to mean she opted not to put on the panties.

James was right on time, he knocked at the front door and asked if Carla was ready. I had expected to ride along with them but James said he prefered to have me meet them at the club. He reasoned it might be better if everyone didn't know Carla was my wife. Carla looked so sexy walking out to the car as she climbed into the car she raised the rather short dress enough that James could get a peek of the prize that was to come. By the way, I was right about the panties...she didn't bother to put them on. I waited about 30 minutes before I followed to the club to give them some time to relax. The club was mostly filled with black couples and a dozen or so mixed couples like James and Carla. I also noticed about 10 white guys spread out at several tables in one corner, I wondered if they were also there to "watch". I headed over in that direction and found an empty table. I soon spotted Carla dancing with James, it was a slow song and he was holding her close. I could see her slowly grinding against him. James wasn't shy about letting his hands wander to her ass as they danced. At one point he had raised the back of her dress enough that her bare ass was visable and James had a hand full of her right cheek. Carla never even moved to resist or protest his advances. When the song was over they headed to my table.

James and Carla said they had enough of this foreplay and were going to head back to our place. I was welcome to come along if I could handle seeing them together and if I understood that eventually they would want sometime alone. The only other condition was that I could not speak. I had to be silent as a fly on the wall. When we got back to our place Carla was in a trance. She had barely got inside the door when she started unbuttoning James' shirt. She then had him sit in an oversized recliner and she slowly started stripping off her dress once that was off she removed she unhooked the bra and let it fall away. She began dancing seductively in front of James in the thigh high hose and garder belt. Carla proceeded to kneel in front of James and unzip his pants. Within seconds his HUGE cock sprung free. It was everybit of 9 inches and thicker than Carla's arm. She looked so sexy with her bare white ass poking out at me as she bobbed away sucking on his cock for the second time in as many days.

Soon Carla stood up and pulled James to his feet, she lead him out of the livingroom towards our bedroom by his dick right past where I was standing with out so much as a glance my way. I gave them a minute before I followed. When I looked in from the hall they were laying together kissing. James worked his way around until he was between her legs Carla spread her legs wide to give him the room he needed. He was rubbing the head of his cock along the entrance of her pussy. I heard Carla say to him he needed to be gentle, she said, "after all I'm practically a virgin, Steve's lil peewee barely dented my cherry on our wedding night" James began to sink the head of his cock into her, slowly entering her. His head was barely 2 inches inside before she started to gasp and say "I'M cumming". That was when I noticed the box of condoms sitting on the night stand still unopened. James was entering Carla bare back. I wanted to tell them to stop, but I promised not to speak as a condition of watching. Right now the desire to see Carla get well fucked was stronger than the fear of her getting pregnent. Carla has not been on the pill since our last child was born and I had a vasectomy. James was all the way inside now. That was when Carla said to him " James do you think he noticed the unopened condoms yet?" and "surely he would have spoke up and said something...at least a real man would have" As she became more excited and he continued to pump away she was screaming for him to fill her with his cum. She said, "give me your cum, fill my married firtile pussy up". James was not about to keep her waiting as he came she was so filled with his large cock she said "OMG I can feel it squirting into my womb...and I think I ovualted today". They layed together for several minutes and his cock never even softened up. he kept it barried in her pussy holding his seed inside her. When he finally pulled out and layed down next to her Carla didn't even bother to put her legs together. I could see her slit gaping open with his cum dribbling out.

After a few minutes of silence Carla looked at the clock, got up and kissed me saying Happy New Years. She then said, James deserved some time alone with his date....see you in the morning. As I pulled the bedroom door closed her head was bobbing up and down on his cock as she tried to stir it to life again. I heard them fucking again for the next 30 minutes, Carla moaning loudly as she came again and again. She woke me pretty early in the morning with a wet kiss, James had just left and she wanted to say goodmorning to her husband. We snuggled together and fell back to sleep. We would have time to talk about what happened later, as I held her sleeping with her leg wrapped around me I could feeel his cum leaking onto my leg.

What happened next? would she see him again?...I'll tell you soon...
Here is a pic of what James was enjoying that night.

Attachments

• Wife.jpg
    Wife.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 544
Wow!

What more can I say? Keep it Cumming!!

i would love to be in your shose

Users who are viewing this thread