New to the site, not the lifestyle

UntamedHotwife

My wife is addicted to cock. I’m addicted to her.
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2024
Northern, FL
Hello everyone. My wife and I have been married for 15 years and been in the lifestyle the entire time. She actually got me into it not the other way around. My wife is hypersexual and told me on our first date one cock would never be enough for her. She was very upfront about it. Fifteen years and 150 different cocks later we are still happily married. As you know we just can’t talk to anybody about this so we are here to hear from other people with similar experiences. We look forward to meeting you and you seeing a lot more of us, especially my wife.

IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_4738_Original.jpeg
B9E66907-AC83-47A7-922B-5D2C0DDDCC7C-34530-000016BF4428C2FE.jpeg
508FC6ED-8C0B-4EDF-9D01-E6A385011078-9432-0000052791A0037E.jpeg
IMG_0912.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: elitetx91, Rocckman, thelover and 20 others
UntamedHotwife said:
Hello everyone. My wife and I have been married for 15 years and been in the lifestyle the entire time. She actually got me into it not the other way around. My wife is hypersexual and told me on our first date one cock would never be enough for her. She was very upfront about it. Fifteen years and 150 different cocks later we are still happily married. As you know we just can’t talk to anybody about this so we are here to hear from other people with similar experiences. We look forward to meeting you and you seeing a lot more of us, especially my wife.

IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_4738_Original.jpeg
IMG_0912.jpeg
Lucky bastard

• Haha
Reactions: UntamedHotwife and cazzolatino
UntamedHotwife said:

IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_4738_Original.jpeg
IMG_0912.jpeg
Very similar situations here, with wife and I.

• Love
Reactions: mailkme, sswanabe and UntamedHotwife
Welcome to the forum! I am very far away from you…. Would love to chat with you both if you do. But have fun here if we can’t connect. I am from Chicago, 39 here and bull

Reactions: UntamedHotwife
UntamedHotwife said:

IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_4738_Original.jpeg
IMG_0912.jpeg
would love to chat

Welcome to the community, wife and I are somewhat new to the lifestyle 2 years and loving it! Definitely understand not being able to share our adventures with people we know.

Reactions: UntamedHotwife and sluthunt
So damn hot!

Bottomcuck said:
Welcome to the community, wife and I are somewhat new to the lifestyle 2 years and loving it! Definitely understand not being able to share our adventures with people we know.
Yeah, it seems like when people find out you like to fuck it means you’ll fuck anybody anywhere. We aren’t interested in destroying marriages or relationships. That’s not our thing. We, mostly my wife, just likes to have a good time. Loving to fuck does not mean you will fuck anything and everything that moves, but that’s how 90+% of people treat us when they find out so we keep it on the down low because sometimes you have to interact with the outside world. We don’t necessarily keep it a secret. My wife wears lifestyle symbols all the time. ******** is not a concern, but even though we are in the lifestyle there is more to our lives than just that facet so most of the time we are just normal people. Once you tell your friend your wife has fucked over 200 guys that’s all you will ever be to them, and if their wife finds out you’ll never be allowed to speak to that friend ever.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and mailkme
sluthunt said:
would love to chat
That is the main reason we are here!

Reactions: mailkme
abvt75 said:
Welcome to the forum! I am very far away from you…. Would love to chat with you both if you do. But have fun here if we can’t connect. I am from Chicago, 39 here and bull
Yes, would definitely love to chat. We both love Chicago, but don’t get there as often as we’d like.

UntamedHotwife said:

IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_4738_Original.jpeg
IMG_0912.jpeg
You must know by now there is no one here that won't be interested in seeing a lot more of her, glad that you're enjoying the "life style" so to speak, most sexual fun I have ever had is sharing my wife

ksfarmcpl said:
Very similar situations here, with wife and I.
I would definitely like to chat sometime. I have never had a real life friend in the same situation and it gets so hard to commiserate with my friends who constantly complain about only getting laid a few times a month. I know better than to tell them about my situation because that’s always salt in their wound so I pretend my wife is like their wife and just let them cry to me about it.

luvswatchinghotwives said:
Lucky bastard
Thanks man. I definitely prefer this lifestyle over any other, but it does have its challenges. I love sites like this because it’s hard to find a real friend who has ever gotten tired of fucking. Most guys think that’s a dream situation and in a lot of ways it is, but being out fucked by your wife every day of your life is often humbling, and from what we’ve seen over the years is that most guys don’t handle that very well.

My wife is actually on her second marriage. Her first husband thought he could handle it, and he barely lasted a year. He still calls all these years later because he realizes what he lost, but at the time he literally couldn’t take it any more

UntamedHotwife said:
Thanks man. I definitely prefer this lifestyle over any other, but it does have its challenges. I love sites like this because it’s hard to find a real friend who has ever gotten tired of fucking. Most guys think that’s a dream situation and in a lot of ways it is, but being out fucked by your wife every day of your life is often humbling, and from what we’ve seen over the years is that most guys don’t handle that very well.

My wife is actually on her second marriage. Her first husband thought he could handle it, and he barely lasted a year. He still calls all these years later because he realizes what he lost, but at the time he literally couldn’t take it any more
See, and I just take it as a challenge and if I can’t keep up, well then I need to up my cardio and stamina 🤣

In all seriousness, my wife has that potential but it’s just not a priority for her nor does she seem remotely interested in sex with other guys. I have broached the subject often but she really holds no genuine interest in it. So I will settle for my fantasies and living vicariously through others.

UntamedHotwife said:

I don’t really have a desire to be with another woman, my wife is more than enough lol, and I’ve never had a jealous feeling watching her or sharing her with another man we both are very happy together. The hardest part is as you say, being out fucked by your wife and seeing her be so desired and at times wanting to experience being desired like that by another woman also.

Reactions: mailkme and sluthunt
UntamedHotwife said:
Yeah, it seems like when people find out you like to fuck it means you’ll fuck anybody anywhere. We aren’t interested in destroying marriages or relationships. That’s not our thing. We, mostly my wife, just likes to have a good time. Loving to fuck does not mean you will fuck anything and everything that moves, but that’s how 90+% of people treat us when they find out so we keep it on the down low because sometimes you have to interact with the outside world. We don’t necessarily keep it a secret. My wife wears lifestyle symbols all the time. ******** is not a concern, but even though we are in the lifestyle there is more to our lives than just that facet so most of the time we are just normal people. Once you tell your friend your wife has fucked over 200 guys that’s all you will ever be to them, and if their wife finds out you’ll never be allowed to speak to that friend ever.
I could see this for sure

I could definitely relate to alot of what’s said in this post. In many aspects

UntamedHotwife said:

IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_4738_Original.jpeg
IMG_0912.jpeg
Nice to meet you guys. I’m interested in getting to know you guys and fucking her. Dm me your location.

UntamedHotwife said:

IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_4738_Original.jpeg
IMG_0912.jpeg
Wow she's too sexy, I would love to know more about her, dm me

Reactions: sluthunt