New To Dark Cavern

• Thread starterTom and Emily
  • Start date

Tom and Emily

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2012
Hello all. Just wanted to post some pics of my newly broken in and now pregnant wife Emily. Nothing fancy, just what I happen to have on my computer at the moment. Thanks.

Attachments

• Wedding.jpg
    Wedding.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 323
  • DownShirt.jpg
    DownShirt.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 374
  • Honeymoon.jpg
    Honeymoon.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 475
  • RedRiding.jpg
    RedRiding.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 459
Tom and Emily said:
Hello all. Just wanted to post some pics of my newly broken in and now pregnant wife Emily. Nothing fancy, just what I happen to have on my computer at the moment. Thanks.
love innocent looking white wives, bet she's a real freak when u get her wet.

SHE is what makes the pics fancy. what a cutie! Love the dorothy/Little Red Riding Hood look. Please Tell more.
luv, MsGary I am white 49 yr old natural sheMale

Tom and Emily said:

Very cute - you say newly broken in and pregnant - is she pregnant from you or another? More details on "broken in" please ;-)

Pretty Wife

She is petite isn't she.

I just don't understand why a man wants to marry a woman , spend his life with her yet wants another man to breed his wife . Crazy shit . Some sharing and open marriage is ok but allowing another man to father your wifes baby(s) is very odd . Don't get me wrong , it's sexy thinking of another mans wife with my baby in her but what in the hell does he get out of it ?

"Broken in" means that the first time she had the opportunity to try BBC it turned into a 5 guy gangbang which wound up being bareback, and she became pregnant from it.

My first gangbang was also 5 guys. 1 white and 4 black. 2 of the black men were father and son
luv, MsGary

Tom and Emily said:
"Broken in" means that the first time she had the opportunity to try BBC it turned into a 5 guy gangbang which wound up being bareback, and she became pregnant from it.

Read your story in another post - outstanding - now that is jumping head first into the deep end of the pool!

gray beard said:
i just don't understand why a man wants to marry a woman , spend his life with her yet wants another man to breed his wife . Crazy shit . Some sharing and open marriage is ok but allowing another man to father your wifes baby(s) is very odd . Don't get me wrong , it's sexy thinking of another mans wife with my baby in her but what in the hell does he get out of it ?

mine your business