• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Theory on Cuckolding

• Thread starterDaran
  • Start date

Daran

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 8, 2011
Why Size Does Matter

This site has some extremely good info on small penises and Sexual Development.

What do you guys think?

Hi Daran,

"Why does size matter" It is as much phycological as real. It starts when a male realizes some of the boys in their class have much bigger members than they do. No one has to say a thing a person with a small penis just feels inferior no matter how much wealth his family has or how much better his grades are. Some mothers try to steer them to goody two shoes type of girls, generally not very popular, because if they are virgin they will not know any better. That may have worked at one time but not in recent years, besides who wants a virgin. Some boys with a small penis take to other boys because they are better suited to each other. The poor pitiful ones that find a fox that will be with them are destined to become either divorced or a cuckold husband and most likely a sissy, and basically a slave to his spouse. The cuckold lifestyle is the best of all worlds for the cuckoldress, she gets to screw anyone she desires and maybe ok for the cuckold if he likes to suck cock and take big men in his ass.

Just my thoughts want to see others answers.

Attachments

• 685687851.jpg
    685687851.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 293
  • 5CA9NI6A4CA7CZNQPCATFCSX8CA7OR02ZCA32GLEICATTAFOZCA261S2GCAW87U3HCALECXL1CAA4EY0ACABY2XPSCA7TK0T.jpg
    5CA9NI6A4CA7CZNQPCATFCSX8CA7OR02ZCA32GLEICATTAFOZCA261S2GCAW87U3HCALECXL1CAA4EY0ACABY2XPSCA7TK0T.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 274
  • cuck_hubbyWatchesBBCbj.jpg
    cuck_hubbyWatchesBBCbj.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 318
  • CW03dec1000.jpg
    CW03dec1000.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 296
Size is not always an advantage! When I was 18 my 20 years I had two girlfriends that I could never have sex with them because they thought it was big. Only now I see some advantage but still even with my wife can not do some things!

That site is fucking bullshit.

Well, not entirely. It has a few facts sprinkled around, but in general it seems set up to reach predetermined conclusions that big cocks are better. Now, I believe this is true, but not for the reasons this site lists.

1) The site gives no references to the research that it's says supports its claims

2) It claims larger testicles produce more semen. In fact while larger testicles DO produce more SPERM, sperm are a tiny fraction of semen volume. Most semen is produced in the prostrate and accessory glands.

3) It claims that stimulation of the AFE spot (a spot that doctors don't even universally recognize and evidently only 1 in 7 women have) increases hip size (among other things) in women. Just imagine the research methodology necessary to tease THAT statistic out of the data. This is illustrated by a set of images claiming that a woman gained 3 inches on her hips through sex with a large penis (presumably in one sex session, since she's in the exact same outfit and pose). It would take a barrel of donuts to do that for the average woman, and if AVOIDING sex with a large cock could take 3 inches OFF a woman's hips overnight, Jenny Craig would be out of business tomorrow. Or you could believe it's photoshopped.

4) It claims that mixed race people are more genetically diverse (true) and hence more sexually developed (a total contradiction, as genetic mixing produces more average, not more extreme, results)

5) A sentence later it claims that blacks are the most sexually developed race. So which is it? Mixed race, or black?

6) It repeats the classic Big Black Cock myth, and throws in one about hispanics as well. BBC is a nice fantasy for all you racial-humiliation cuckolds out there, but it just isn't true. Since the main thrust of this site seems to be reinforcement of this myth, it deserves some attention.
6A) "Black" is a social term, not a genetic one. Central africa contains more genetic diversity than the entire rest of the planet - including the not-very-well-hung pygmies.
6B) This is reinforced in the "world map of penis size" which shows the Congo and Sudan (home of the pygmies) as a the core of Big Black Cockness. It also shows northern south america as the home of big-cocked latin lovers, but this area is populated by people of mixed south american indian/european descent-why aren't spain and portugal better hung if hispanics are better hung? It shows Canada as being better hung than the USA, but both of these are immigrant nations, and the US has a FAR higher proportion of black and hispanic citizens than Canada, so we'd expect to see the opposite. There is no data source given. This map is total bullshit.
6C) The Definitive Penis Size Survey by contrast gives the results of a very large survey of cock size. In fact it shows that black and hispanics are, on average, slightly less endowed than the average white guy. Sorry BBC fans.

7) The site is advertising cams and penis enlargement. The guy hopes to write a book and conduct college lectures on the subject. What course does he expect to teach? Is he going to put this site in his professorial resume? Why doesn't he reference the papers an academic studying this field would certainly have published on the subject.

8) The site uses the same background colours as cuckolds.com. This is a bit much of a coincidence for me.

Basically, this site seems to be someones pseudoscientific BBC humiliation jerkoff effort. I'm fine with that, but passing it off as real science is just fraudulent.

spam :mad:

It has a few facts sprinkled around, but in general it seems set up to reach predetermined conclusions that big cocks are better. Now, I believe this is true, but not for the reasons this site lists.

I haven't looked at the site, Stirling. When you have the time, kindly explain to the forum the right and wrong reasons for the importance of penis size. Thanks in advance.

Of course it is all absolutely legitimate... they have .gif's on that site guys c'mon. Why would they go through all that trouble to make the .gif files if they didn’t vet all their information in a real study?

If you ever visit Iceland, go to Husavik and visit the penis museum. There you will learn that penises are radically shaped by evolution to perform their job. Blue whale penises are completely mobile (and 12 feet long), because that's what it takes to nail a female whale in the ocean-swell gang-bang that is their mating. Cat penises are barbed, because a female cat won't ovulate unless the inside of her vagina is painfully scratched. And human penises are shaped like a hydrodynamic pump, which serves to pump a rivals sperm out of the vagina. This is where size becomes important.

If you can't make it to Husavik, you can still easily see the pump in action. Find a woman who gets really wet, mount her from behind and fuck her hard. You will be astonished at the volume of fluids pumped out of her along the top of your erection. Obviously a larger penis (to a point, of course) is going to be a tighter fit in the vagina, reach all the way to the tented area at the back of it, and be more effective in pumping out rival sperm for these reasons.

Now this advantage accrues to males, but evolution decrees that a male advantage is still desireable to a female because it will be passed onto her sons. If dad is well hung, junior is likely to be too, and then junior will be giving mommy lots of grandchildren at the expense of any sister who chose a smaller cock to impregnate her. So we expect to see a preference for larger penises in women - or more exactly, a preference for optimally sized penises, where the optimal size is larger than average. Given this preference, evolution will then drive males to have bigger and bigger penises, but obviously it has to stop somewhere, or we'd all be dragging around 12 foot whale dongs. In evolutionary terms, penises cost energy to grow, which is then unavailable for any of the thousands of other essential requirements a living being has, and somewhere there is a sweet-spot where the extra energy investment is no longer outweighed by the return in additional offspring. This is the average penis size observed in men. Somewhat above this is the ideal penis size desired by women.

In fact most of the physical and behavioural traits of the alpha male - tall height, strong musculature, aggressive nature, etc. come with an evolutionary cost, and the same dynamic is at work. Women like men who are taller, stronger, and more aggressive than average. By definition these men are rare, and so most women have to settle for less. Unless of course they cheat - and this is exactly what women do, and they are very sophisticated about it. Women prefer gentle sex with their longterm partners when they are not fertile. They prefer rough, hard, pounding sex with alpha males when they are fertile. Why? Well, before their hot lover impregnates them, they need to have all their beta-boy's sperm pumped out. Women also get much wetter for an alpha male (at least in my experience - I haven't seen research for this, so consider this speculative) and this helps to flush the beta's sperm out as well. And women get deep, cervical orgasms from a solid big-cocked pounding, which have been shown to cause uterine contractions which help to suck up the alpha sperm into her fertile womb.

So size definitely matters. However it is far from the only element in the complex equation that is female mate choice, so getting too hung (heh, pun!) up on it isn't useful. If you want to be better hung, hit the gym and get a workout routine going. The increase in testosterone has a definite impact on your cock. In my own case I gain close to an inch between my least and most fit versions.

Users who are viewing this thread