Motel Captive

attachment.php

Attachments

• MotelCaptive 1 - Small.jpg
    MotelCaptive 1 - Small.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 898
Sandy You are the best

Sandy,
You provide the best, hottest art on the internet. I love your preggo art most of all

Thanks ChopCHop! And I loved your story line. I have several Baby Dreams pics which i have played with. When I was 30, having another baby by my black lover was always on my mind. Now that I am 40, it is not something I want to happen...but I will admit, it is still something I think about quite often.

SandyWho IS young

ChopChop said:
Sandy,
You provide the best, hottest art on the internet. I love your preggo art most of all

Hi Sandy,
You are forever young in your stories and imagery!

Chop

ChopChop said:
Hi Sandy,
You are forever young in your stories and imagery!

Chop

Oh my! Well that certainly earns you a kiss! :love::flash:

I have to admit, I find your photos incredibly erotic but very tasteful. (That is something I admire btw) But in this picture, and I could be wrong, but it almost looks like you are defiant. Helpless yes but defiant. I think thats the word. im wondering if you were going for that effect or not. Again, thank you most kindly for sharing pictures of yourself with us.

JediCowboy said:
I have to admit, I find your photos incredibly erotic but very tasteful. (That is something I admire btw) But in this picture, and I could be wrong, but it almost looks like you are defiant. Helpless yes but defiant. I think thats the word. im wondering if you were going for that effect or not. Again, thank you most kindly for sharing pictures of yourself with us.

Jedi-

Thank you so much for your comments. I was trying to show both defiance and resignation. Helpless, yes, but inside of me, I am willing myself not become a victim.

Sandy

As weird as it may sound, Sandy, Im glad I am getting the emotions you are portraying correctly. I believe it to be a very emotionally charged picture and I enjoy it quite a bit.

JediCowboy said:
As weird as it may sound, Sandy, Im glad I am getting the emotions you are portraying correctly. I believe it to be a very emotionally charged picture and I enjoy it quite a bit.

Jedi-

I cant tell you how much I appreciate that. Art is suppose to tell a story and capture your imaginations or feelings. I wish more people would comment. In some ways it is a bit of ego, but mainly we want to know if anyone is moved by our work--and it inspires us to do more.

Sandy

SandyWho said:
Jedi-

I cant tell you how much I appreciate that. Art is suppose to tell a story and capture your imaginations or feelings. I wish more people would comment. In some ways it is a bit of ego, but mainly we want to know if anyone is moved by our work--and it inspires us to do more.

Sandy

I know how you mean actually. I used to enjoy photography quite a bit. Mainly candids and the like, though some action shots once in a while to see if I could still use the right film and camera speeds and lighting and all that. But yeah, ego or not, its always an incredible feeling when someone says that something you worked on and put effort into is appreciated and cherished. Your photos are, by the way. Both appreciated and cherished, at least by me.

sandy who, you are the best!

god, i wish he'd take me captive like that! thank you, sandy who! you're the greatest!

SandyWho said:
Motel Captive

attachment.php

lizziepindc- You are welcome!