New pics of my wife

• Thread startermybride
  • Start date

mybride

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2009
Here are the newest pics of my wife. The last one she took in the middle of her job when no one was around!

mybride said:
The last one she took in the middle of her job when no one was around!

That's what YOU think....

Catching her behaving in this manner, I offered her a trip to see the bosses OR a chance to behave and do as she was told.

That's how I ended up with her sitting on the seat with her legs wide. Me standing between them. Her fingers working up into her slit and wanking off for me as I buried my cock between those fun-bags and tit-fucked her until I shot my load in her cleavage.

I made sure she didn't clean up, so she spent the afternoon with my spunk on her tits and her pussy juice on her fingers :D

Glad she behaved

I am happy she behaved like a good slut when u caught her. I wish i could have seen it. Please continue to keep her in line, she can be so naughty. Like these where she is doing a secret flash at her desk and taking pics of her self in the work bathroom. Maybe I need some others to help keep her in line?

What a lovely girl with big tits! thanks for showing them to us!

I think she's a slut

She just can't stop taking pics of her self! Taken at home in bathroom while she had the house to her self. What can I do!

Well, you have to admit. She does have a lot on her chest to be proud of.! Too bad she's not so inclined to take pics of her pussy!

Slut proof

You underestimate her usc. Here are some older pics she took of her self or asked me to take. She spreads like a ***** in all of them. The last is even in her roommate's bedroom and bed while she and her bf was not home.

wow

would love to have that ass in front of me

have you shared her with several guys yet ? this bitch needs blindfolding and ***** training.

oh really

And what would you do Beretta? Not yet Mushroom but that does sound like a great idea, maybe ***** training is what she really needs.

Again tonight

My slut was at it again. She took this pic tonight while I was away at work. She just cant stop showing her body and taking pics of it. She loves revealing those tits so much she leaves windows open when she takes her pics now.

Sounds like she is working herself up for some public flashing, maybe she like to flash at a semi public place such as an adult theater of club. Her tits are fantastic, would love too see and hear more about her

Loves to show

She is a good girl but cant keep her clothes on. I would love to get her to slip those huge tits out at a public place!