• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New on here and from the UK

• Thread starterwindymiller
  • Start date

windymiller

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2023
Hi,

We are new on this board but have lived and practiced the LS for many years, she iniciated it, not me soon after we met at her tender age of 16. She has enjoyed several long term lovers since. She had two secret affairs in her very early 20s then decided to show me sure she could gain my permission and i would enjoy what i saw, i did. She has dipped her toe into all aspects of the LS, been heavily in BDSM with a master but in the main she likes to have an experienced loving, sexually domineering playmate. We married when she was 18 and in reality as she has admitted i probably was always destined to become not just her new husband but also her cuck husband on that day.

I am a very dominant male in normal life, but sexually submissive, i came into our marriage with a decent size but not with much experience thats why i am a cuck, add in her kinky mind, desire to explore her sexuality and a love of other mens "company". She is also very dominant in normal life but also very sexually submissive which is far from ideal in an ordinary sex life within a marriage. Over the years she has covertly semi feminised me, something we both enjoy.

Away from the bedroom we are a loving couple have worked hard raised two kids and both forged excellent careers and have an decent standard of living as a result, we do not live the LS as an obsession more for our play times, though my semi feminisation has crossed covertly over.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Hi, Jon here in London, single Black Bull, experience with couples. Where are you based

windymiller said:
Hi,

We are new on this board but have lived and practiced the LS for many years, she iniciated it, not me soon after we met at her tender age of 16. She has enjoyed several long term lovers since. She had two secret affairs in her very early 20s then decided to show me sure she could gain my permission and i would enjoy what i saw, i did. She has dipped her toe into all aspects of the LS, been heavily in BDSM with a master but in the main she likes to have an experienced loving, sexually domineering playmate. We married when she was 18 and in reality as she has admitted i probably was always destined to become not just her new husband but also her cuck husband on that day.

I am a very dominant male in normal life, but sexually submissive, i came into our marriage with a decent size but not with much experience thats why i am a cuck, add in her kinky mind, desire to explore her sexuality and a love of other mens "company". She is also very dominant in normal life but also very sexually submissive which is far from ideal in an ordinary sex life within a marriage. Over the years she has covertly semi feminised me, something we both enjoy.

Away from the bedroom we are a loving couple have worked hard raised two kids and both forged excellent careers and have an decent standard of living as a result, we do not live the LS as an obsession more for our play times, though my semi feminisation has crossed covertly over.
Intrigued! Experienced dom bull here south east. Do you have kik?

windymiller said:
Hi,

Hi. Experienced bull who is happy to bring you along step-by-step.
Message me thepeternile@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread