• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here.

• Thread starterPrincessmandy
  • Start date

Princessmandy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2007
Wife would like to try her first BBC.
Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• 54s.jpg
    54s.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,146
  • chair1.jpg
    chair1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 2,873
looks pretty hot! she should go for what she needs!

Nice body. Great looking pussy, nicely shaved.

she will look so fukin hot with a bbc inside her sweet lookin pussy

She looks great. Hope you are successful.

tell us

she is so hot hope you will tell us when she gets her first black

Nicely shaved!!!

I would definately love to eat her shaved pussy, then drop a load in there.:p

Congratualtions on your wife going black. Lets hope you become the denied, wimpy, cuckold to black you should be.

very nice

she looks like a great catch

Wow

Some black guy with a BBC is going to be one lucky guy:)

looks great!!! please post more

She Is Hot

I say she deserves all the bbc she wants.Very nice and a beautiful pussy.So enjoy it and get you some black cock little lady.You are going to make some big dicked blackman very happy.Let us know when you get it so we can have aching balls and hard dicks.Be watching okdeacon

We're going on a vacation in February and she said that if the opportunity arises , she'll do it then.

Another pic.

How's this?

Attachments

• date12.jpg
    date12.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,021
Wow!

My God - she's incredible! Worship that woman and keep her happy!

Hi Princess

Sweet Lady you control the panties so its up too you if the situation arises while on vacation.:;) So you know I for one will be pulling for you and sure hope you get some BIG black cock.Hubby will never be the same again I assure you.He will be on his knees for you and will want more of the same.You will be rewarded many time over with his apreciation for if a man wants his beautiful wife to take some cock out of the marriage and she does.Well there is nothing to compare to this high.So good luck thanks for the thread and wishing you some hot assed sex.Think your hubby would share one of you fresh baked cream pies?:p :p :p : The ok deacon said it to you. ps Princess you have a beautiful pussy!!

Spread

Mistressblk...One for you.

Attachments

• 24small.jpg
    24small.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 541
would love to give her what she needs.

so fucken hot i would love to try

Hot,very "arrapante" in Italy we say! Giorgiobi

Users who are viewing this thread