• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new here

• Thread starterjulie_O
  • Start date

julie_O

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2006
just thought I'd say hi, all.

hope to have a good time here, and tell you all about it

Attachments

• Julie portrait .jpg
    Julie portrait .jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,829
Hey Julie, tell us please or email me

Welcome Julie O

I am fairly new to this site also. Would love to see you post more pics.
Welcome aboard!

My husband took this pic just before we went clubbing.:)

Attachments

• Julie Offer  6.JPG
    Julie Offer 6.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 2,314
Looks to me like you could use a good fucking. How did you become a slut? was your husband involved or did he come along after?

Looking good

ooooh so thats what they keep under their skirts ;) Beautiful pre-clubbing pic Julie .... any of when you got home?

julie

wow a hot looking chick..such a nice pic of your pussy to mm do send some more pics and te us all how you got on clubbing. hope you scored with a nice bull at least. show us him with you if yiu get the chance thanks..and welcome to the site.

Do you want some hard Blk dick inside you? The hubby can watch if he wants. Where are you two at anyway?

about me

I'm married and live in Dorset England, andmy husband does not know yet that I have been having sex with others but he does love to lick me out when I return from a night out:)

Attachments

• Julie Offer 5.JPG
    Julie Offer 5.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,340
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!That is one nice looking pussy!omg......Your husband is so lucky to get to clean you all up when you get home from fucking....Do you let everyone cum in you???:D

Now there's a tasty looking morsel

Your hubby should consider himself lucky that your nice enough to bring him home a little dessert.

julie_O said:
What a naughty little slut you are, going out clubbing without panties, and showing everybody a cum filled pussy in your next photo. Wish I was your hubby. I would love to eat your creampies plus that delicious little pucker just below. Have loads of fun sweetie.

secret photo

This was taken by Frank my lover and he's also my husbands work collegue

Attachments

• black lace teddy 1.jpg
    black lace teddy 1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,021
very nice pussy babe whenever your in manchester i will fill it for you

julie o

Ok Julie the cream pie and the upskirt leg and pussy shot has done me in. I will be using those photos as get some much need relief. Hope you are happy you beautiful hot slut, for you made my day. Your upskirt pussy shot is going to get a nice coat of hot cum. Thanks okdeacon

julie_O said:
Julie, I sure like your legs and your charming pussy. Email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
present

I let my husbands work friend take this photo.

Attachments

• Julie Offer 1a.jpg
    Julie Offer 1a.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,209
julie_O said:

gorgeous! If you're looking for old---very old---i'm at wcampbell1@comcast.net. If you're already into this, you know how beautiful it is. Wow!

Julie o

I have sit on this for awhile but it just wont go away. So may i ask? Your hubby loves to lick you out when you come home! But he does not know that you are fucking other guys!! Please tell me how this is possible for i dont even understand!!!!!!! You already know i think you are a hot assed little lady since i have posted on your thread before.. So i am not trying to be a smart ass as i think you are smoking hot. Your reply would be very much apperciated for all of us pie lovers. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread