• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here with question for guys

• Thread starterDorty
  • Start date

Dorty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi all. Brand new here so I’ll keep it brief.
has anyone here ever had someone contact their wife to see if she’s get involved with sex chat and dirty pictures?
how did it work out?

curious about this for a while hmmm

thanks

Dorty said:
Hi all. Brand new here so I’ll keep it brief. Has anyone here ever had someone contact their wife to see if she’s get involved with sex chat and dirty pictures? How did it work out? Curious about this for a while hmmm. Thanks.
An answer that applies to one married woman would not apply to all married women, nor to your wife, necessarily.

So, if you're curious (as you say), ask one of your male friends to contact your wife about this, as an experiment, and see what happens. And — assuming his approach is reasonably delicate (not crude) — be prepared for the possibility that your wife's response to him may be positive. If your friend agrees, he should be prepared, of course, for the possibility that your wife's response may be negative.

If your goal is to transform your (presumably conventional) wife to a hotwife, such that you become her cuckold husband, you might consider a strategy along the lines of the 8-part article that begins here:

How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife:
http://www.hotwifeblog.com/2007/05/23/wife-into-hotwife/

Dorty said:
Hi all. Brand new here so I’ll keep it brief.
has anyone here ever had someone contact their wife to see if she’s get involved with sex chat and dirty pictures?
how did it work out?

curious about this for a while hmmm

thanks
Do you mean someone try to out of the blue contact your wife and chat her up and trick her into to send nude pictures of her self? Are you kidding me? If you haven't learned anything about women they are very smart. How do you get this started?
Dear Dorty
Your husband says you have a sexy body care to send me a few nudies? Even if you figure out how to trick her she will find out. If you and your friend value their balls do not try this. Incase you didn't notice women hate lies, trickery and disseat.

Reactions: powah9845
Never do something like that out of the blue. If she's already involved in cuckolding activities it may be different but context matters.

There are a lot of these "testing partner" things popping up. I think they more be scam to try and get social media details and may try to blackmail you or your partner.

You need to give your wife a heads up, if you want to try this, make sure both be in agreement and preferably someone with history, like people who have on this site for awhile.

Reactions: crt
Thanks for reply’s

Users who are viewing this thread