• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here. Pics of me.

• Thread starterwife4fun21
  • Start date

wife4fun21

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2011
Here's a few pics of me. I'm 23 and want to have fun while I'm young!

Attachments

• pinkshirty.jpg
    pinkshirty.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,168
  • fullbody.jpg
    fullbody.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 966
  • pink3.jpg
    pink3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 939
Nice body! May we see it nude? I'd like to see that hot ass....Thanks:p

Yep

TnT said:
Nice body! May we see it nude? I'd like to see that hot ass....Thanks:p

Well sweetheart, you sure have the body for it. Knock yourself out.

I'll work on some new nude ones. Keep an eye out for them! ;)

Update: Play Pics

A few pics of me and my delicious lover. Enjoying his black cock while hubby took pics and recorded.

Attachments

• boobsrecent.jpg
    boobsrecent.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 643
  • d003.jpg
    d003.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 907
  • d004.jpg
    d004.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,132
  • d005.jpg
    d005.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 863
Thanks

Thanks! I'm hoping to get some more real soon. Keep an eye out for them. ;)

Woah!

You really turned it up a notch with that second set!

Thanks. I really enjoy being slutty.

Mac- Hubby and I got started about a little over a year into our marriage when I confessed to him about losing my virginity at age 16 to a 33 year old black man. Instead of being mad he was turned on and eventually ordered me a black dildo and got me to admit I enjoyed the big thick "dark" cock. Since then I have played with 2 black males while he recorded. We're wanting to expand to more than just black males. But that's what got this lifestyle started!

I enjoy THICK cocks more than long cocks... If the man has both then yeay for me. :)
But I probably wouldn't enjoy a long thin cock.

:) Thanks for your interest.

Archibald- Thanks Sweetie ;)

Wow, you look amazing. Add to that, you look like you can take a dick. I'm impressed. Please add more! I don't want to get too greedy but a video would be the bees knees as well.

wife4fun21 said:
Mac- Hubby and I got started about a little over a year into our marriage when I confessed to him about losing my virginity at age 16 to a 33 year old black man. /QUOTE]

We would love to hear that story.

HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT

anyone like to ditry talk about your wife msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

A INDIAN BLACK COCK

Thanks Guys!

I'll see about getting a video up. I do have a few.

I'll post the story of losing my virginity a little later tonight. So look for it in a bit.

Losing my virginity,

As a teenager my family was thought to be the perfect family. Church every Sunday. I received perfect grades, played sports, was involved in a lot of volunteer work. Well I became very tired of being the "perfect girl".

When I was 16 I was at the car dealership waiting for my oil to be changed. When this older black man with a cute smile approached me and told me how beautiful my eyes were. (he was 33, married with 3 children. I wasn't aware at the time) We exchanged numbers and began talking on the phone for months.

I was planning on being a virgin until I was married. He kept telling me it was impossible. Then one night I received a call from him. His father died. So I went over to console him. We sat on the couch, making out. He took my shirt off, which we had gotten that far before, but I always stopped it there. Well I didn't stop him this time. I wanted it. Mostly I wanted to make him feel better.

He proceeded to take my pants off and knew I wasn't going to stop him this time. We ended up down in the floor. He did use a condom. As his thick, curved, long cock entered my tight throbbing young pussy, I couldn't believe I had put him off this long. I knew I wanted it for a long time.

We made love many times after that. The first time was the only time we used protection. Every other time I left his house with his black seed soaking my panties. I was in love and I didn't care.

We still talk to this day and live HOURS from each other but we're still planning on getting together once again, So I can be fucked like I haven't been fucked since his cock last left my throbbing tight pussy.

Good stuff.

wife4fun21 said:
Thanks. I really enjoy being slutty.

Slutty girlfriends/wives are the best!

Great Story!

wow nice girl

Bored at work pics

Work was slow today and I got bored and started taking pics. What do you all think?

Attachments

• work01.jpg
    work01.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 316
  • work02.jpg
    work02.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 278
  • work03.jpg
    work03.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 297
  • work04.jpg
    work04.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 283
I think you look great :) Sweet face and a lovely figure (and you suit red very much).

If you still like guys twice your age then I'd be happy to entertain you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread