New here, interested excited

• Thread starterMeijer
  • Start date

Meijer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2008
Hey all. Hope this is the correct place. I looked at meeting and it did not seem to go there.
61 yr old wannabe cuck. Have explored bi want to try more. Getting intetested excited about panties hose garters and cock.
Would enjoy chatting about these things.
Would love to find a mentor or coach.
All the best
Meijer

Great post ( Thread) To The Point. Love to hear more from you. AND you do not seem like someone who will ever babble.
Love, Heather

Iam a 52 y.o. white sissy. 5'10 145 lb 36A+ -28-38 dark blonde former swim champ

I am whtie Boi sissy. Living as a girl for over 5 years. My dick is 3 inch on a Good day and not longer gets full hard. I had a lot of female friends but my mom explained to me that I was not going to get anywhere with them sexually. That is I was going to have a sex life it would be with men. THAT has been a good choice for me and I pursued it. I have now sucked off over 100 men. 27 of them have fucked me. 17 black and 10 white. Proportions for who got blow jobs is about the same. But very few Black BF's became long term. While ALL of the men and older white boys who fucked me---they were Lngterm and i was in love or close to it with each of THEM
write me bac, Love Mary -my real and legal name since 18

Taking cocks 4x and sometimes near 5 Times longer than mine is such a thrill. I really am already a size queen. Especially for a boy. You will need to learn some special tricks to take anyone over 8.5 or 9 inch balls deep. Start out with you rmore average friends like 5 to 6.5 inch. Don't forget that average black cock is 7 to 8 inch. THAT is why they like white bois. WE WANT them. A few years ago, girls my own age were Scared of BBC. That gave me a chance to satisfy them even if they were not looking for a boy, just needed sex relief. Finally, Pleasing men satisfies ME!
Love, Mary

Meijer said:
Hey all. Hope this is the correct place. I looked at meeting and it did not seem to go there.
61 yr old wannabe cuck. Have explored bi want to try more. Getting intetested excited about panties hose garters and cock.
Would enjoy chatting about these things.
Would love to find a mentor or coach.
All the best
Meijer
Of course my situation is completely different than yours but those desires for other men are strong in many of us bois. Maybe Most of us.
I must explain here that my mom died a few years ago. I will be 21 next month. My own Dad went in a Grief support group that meets at his church. I still go there once or twice a month for service and for some of the activities on Sunday pm or during the week.
Anyway, he met this man there Richard who was widowed even younger than my Dad. It is an all male group so Dick was comfy telling about one of his main frustrations about missing his wife of 20 + years.
He explained why some may have heard other people call him Big Dick. NOT because he is about 6'2 240 lb. But because he is HUNG. abnormally hung and could not get another sex partner. The group leader said it was ok to feel that way. Not a typical reason but lots of men have trouble getting back to socializing and dating.
Love, Mary

Last edited:
Hey Meijer.

What you've written not sure of several things, are you married?, do you like cock?, are you a across dresser?, public or private?