• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New here: first time - fiance present or not?

• Thread starterSarahwantsBIGcock
  • Start date

SarahwantsBIGcock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2011
Hi, I'm Sarah (fiancee to "sarahsbitch"). I thought I would create my own account on here, to keep you updated on my side of things.

You may have read my fiance's first post, telling our story so far. To summarise, after "coming around" to the idea of cuckolding, I have successfully sissified him by making him wear panties, stockings and lovely little nighties (I felt very naughty, but also very empowered, buying these for him!). He must sit down to pee and I regularly fuck him using my big fat strapon (I love hearing him moan when I thrust into him - especially when I pinch the end of his clitdick, or tug on his little balls, at the same time!).

Anyway, I have begun to flirt with other guys through text messaging and have a few possibilities for our first cuckolding experience. One guy in particular has really caught my attention. He is 29 (11 years younger than my fiance) and has sent me some pictures of his body and cock. OMG!! His cock looks twice the size of my fiance's! He is also very good looking and I think I could have loads of fun with him! I have been texting him while my fiance is trying to fuck me (bless him!), and I do end up wishing it was this guy fucking me.

As a couple who haven't taken the actual step yet, I was wondering if it would be better to have my first encounter with another man away from my fiance. Simply because I realise there may be some emotions involved which may come as a surprise to both/either of us, and this way, we could avoid any uncomfortable feelings in the presence of a third party? Or should we just take the bull by the horns (as it were!!) and dive right into our fantasies?? It would be interesting to know how others started?

Well I am Bull and I want to use your wife a my fuck doll!

You are just getting better. What a lovely wife!

Mac makes some good points about safety. However, I hear that you are texting which would imply that you know your potential lover?

The question for me is how acclimated you think he is to the idea. The first time can be very difficult for some cuckolds to handle. They think the fantasy is hot, but the reality creates tremendous jealousy. From everything I have read it sounds like you are new to the idea (although A+ students so far) and you may wish to leave him at home if you are meeting someone you are comfortable with.

Thanks for your comments/advice guys......

We are a very "safety first" couple and have already talked at length about any meeting scenarios being conducted responsibly, under safe conditions.

The guy does know about my fiance and our situation, I wouldn't have it any other way. I would also prefer for us both to meet the guy before anything sexual happens, even if it's a case of meeting for a drink and my fiance sitting at another table, just to feel secure. I guess I'm just thinking that when something sexual DOES happen (just for that first time), it would perhaps ease us into things (emotions-wise) a little more gently!

As a rule, both my fiance and I would like my fiance involved as much as possible. The part of cuckolding that turns us both on the most is my fiance seeing me being fucked, while holding my hand or stroking my hair, and making him orally prepare the bull for me. We do realise that we'll come across guys who are not into the cuckold being there. I'm happy, on occasions, for my fiance to be upstairs or waiting in the car, but I would refuse to meet the bull completely away from my fiance. And as I know I am an attractive, sexual woman, I am aware that I can pick and choose the "right" bull. ;)

To answer your question, Susan's slave, I think my fiance will handle it well. He has felt a little jealousy when I have been texting, but he says its not a negative jealousy, because he feels predominantly aroused by it. We are very honest about our feelings and we know that we wouldn't be doing/considering any of this if we were not completely in love. We are best friends and there's nothing we can't talk about. He is very secure in the knowledge that it's him I want to spend the rest of my life with.:)

You might like to consider a cuckold contract to be set in place for your forth-coming wedding, to start off the marriage with a complete understanding that you can choose your own lovers, maybe even taking one on the honeymoon with you.

That's a hot idea, Saraha!

I do think my fiance and I are very in tune with each other and have a kind of unsaid contract.......Basically, we see our time together (just us) as very special, with our impending marriage and honeymoon being one of those times. I like the fact that we still have a traditional element to our relationship, whereby my fiance retains his alpha-male qualities. Romance, in the traditional sense, is still very important to me.:p

That being said, in the bedroom I make it very clear that this is now my domain and my needs are paramount! He is very aware that his tiny cock (as you can see) does little for me and, luckily for me, he realises I must find a real man to make me feel truly fulfilled.

Attachments

• mplayerc 2011-01-30 14-09-17-20.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-30 14-09-17-20.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 386
You could always start off with a mmf scenario, where you suck your hubby off while taking it from your new big cock bull. Make sure he doesn't cum before your new lover does, as he'll have to watch the conclusion post-orgasm. Eventually, you should be able to flip that and make sure your husband cums before your lover, so he is sufficiently cuckolded and has to watch the conclusion of your love making.

oooh not sure about that, Iluvurwifey!

He doesn't get to cum until everyone else has cum, and even then its a privelidge!! He has to know his place!

Misunderstood post

SarahwantsBIGcock said:
oooh not sure about that, Iluvurwifey!

He doesn't get to cum until everyone else has cum, and even then its a privelidge!! He has to know his place!

I think you misunderstood why Iluvurwifey said to make your husband cum before you lover. Very often a hot and horny husband is quite happy to watch his wife fucked by a superior male but being made to cum and his main passion spent the cuck has to sit and watch his wife fucked by a better lover in a much cooler less horny mood so it makes it so much harder for the cuck to take and so much more humiliating watching another man fuck your wife when you aren't all hot and horny.

It's meant as a further level of humiliation served cold to the Cuckold, not a reward girl!

Palest ink!

SarahwantsBIGcock said:
That's a hot idea, Saraha!

I do think my fiance and I are very in tune with each other and have a kind of unsaid contract.......Basically, we see our time together (just us) as very special, with our impending marriage and honeymoon being one of those times. I like the fact that we still have a traditional element to our relationship, whereby my fiance retains his alpha-male qualities. Romance, in the traditional sense, is still very important to me.:p

That being said, in the bedroom I make it very clear that this is now my domain and my needs are paramount! He is very aware that his tiny cock (as you can see) does little for me and, luckily for me, he realises I must find a real man to make me feel truly fulfilled.

Remember the palest ink lasts longer than the best memory! So if the two of you disagree on something later which you felt was understood you can bring out the Cuckold Contract and refer to it. If you are very clever you'll add a clause to it that in the event of a dispute as to the interpretation of a phrase within it, that YOU have the ultimate right to state what a clause means, my ex made sure she had that right!

we did it with me not watching the first time..seems like the easiest for YOU to get into the sex..without worrying about your guy. it should be about you getting comfortable with your new bull and you prob need to concentrate on just him and his big cock..

You want big cock come and see me I have a big, thick cock that you will love to fuck.

Lifelong cuck, its not that I don't understand or misunderstood why the cuck cumming before my lover could be a relevant, integral or occasionally enjoyabe part of cuckolding/humiliation, I was just explaining really, that it doesn't personally do it for me. And as my fiance and I regard communication as extremely important in all of this, I know that it doesn't do it for him either. I perhaps should have made it more obvious that I was making the point that this particular element is an "each to their own" dynamic. Also, we see cuckolding as a sexual game more than as a full lifestyle choice, and are therefore possibly more free to pick and choose which parts turn us on.:)

a game

I too think that cuckolding can be a game. My wife and I do it - its not a lifestyle for us, although at times it can be that way. For us a 'bull' is really an extra sex toy: something else to play with. We like I guy who comes when we are in the mood and leaves when he cums. I guess we are 'using' the guys in a sense - although they rarely seem to mind!

Just my pennies worth.

Thanks for your comment, Chris. We couldn't have put it better ourselves, that's exactly how we see it too. But obviously, we respect (and often enjoy hearing about) those who do choose it as a complete lifestyle choice. :)

Always what works best for both!

SarahwantsBIGcock said:
Lifelong cuck, its not that I don't understand or misunderstood why the cuck cumming before my lover could be a relevant, integral or occasionally enjoyabe part of cuckolding/humiliation, I was just explaining really, that it doesn't personally do it for me. And as my fiance and I regard communication as extremely important in all of this, I know that it doesn't do it for him either. I perhaps should have made it more obvious that I was making the point that this particular element is an "each to their own" dynamic. Also, we see cuckolding as a sexual game more than as a full lifestyle choice, and are therefore possibly more free to pick and choose which parts turn us on.:)

Of course, for you both to enjoy this 'fun' long term it has to be what works well for both of you. The natural inference from your reply was that you felt you were making it harder for your cuck by not letting him cum! If that wasn't the case and what you do works best that's fine. But I think a few of us older hands felt when combined with your quest - in another post for other ways to humiliate your cuck - that making him sit and watch after he's shot his load would be even better for you and your lover and mature the cuck in his road into cuckoldry.

Yes, his penis is tiny; but you are communicating extremely well with him, and have a good understanding of what extra enjoyment you need to add to your marriage, to have a fulfilling sexual expression. Good luck with your wedding plans.

Some times. the Best Man goes on the honeymoon with the couple - and consumates the marriage whilst the Groom watches (and learns how it is to be).

The new husband gets the "second lick" next evening when his alcohol excess/emotional overload from the wedding has moderated. It is surprising how many husbands can't get their penis to "do the job" on the first night of their marriage. The Best Man oversees the wedding, and is the best person to give the bride what she needs before she falls alseep.

Thereafter, whenever the marriage has issues to sort out, the Best Man cums in and sorts out the problem as a referee whose decision is final. He mentors the couple to get the marriage "back on track".

Another function from the Middle Ages, is the responsibility of the Best Man to sire children for the couple if the husband is infertile.

A fertile bride who craves children, must be allowed access to fertile sperm, whether the sperm belongs to her husband, her father-in-law, her brother-in-law, or a lover with consent from her husband. A sperm bank is a modern alternative, but fucking expensive - and definitely denies a wife the pleasure of natural mating to obtain preganacy.

Modern couples need to develop maturity to consider options that lead to pregnancy. Too many wives miss out on children, simply because her husband is "undeveloped in the head". Firing blanks is no longer an excuse to not find a stand-in BIG COCK that can provide the solution to the couple's woes.

Users who are viewing this thread