• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Here, Attractive Latina Hotwife

• Thread starterCasualHotwife
  • Start date

CasualHotwife

Latina Slut Hotwife needs Hot White boyfriend.
Beloved Member
May 18, 2023
Hershey PA
Hi, I am looking for a hot white(just my preference no offense to others) guy who has a big dick and can fuck me regularly. My hubby likes to watch and jerkoff, and sometimes will join in. Occasionally he will bring another lady with him to fuck while we are fucking. I love to give BJs and love sex. I am also “fixed” so my boyfriend would be bareback after a few trial runs. The “right” guy would have exclusive access to my pussy.

IMG_2356.jpeg D73CCC07-6FFF-42A1-B0A1-ADA6599F6DA7.jpeg IMG_6758.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Norse92, Benztech, Ladiesfucker and 16 others
Very sexy pics

Reactions: CasualHotwife
Thank You, Very sexy profile pic! 😍

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Halfnaked
can someone tell me how to reach a moderator?

CasualHotwife said:
Hi, I am looking for a hot white(just my preference no offense to others) guy who has a big dick and can fuck me regularly. My hubby likes to watch and jerkoff, and sometimes will join in. Occasionally he will bring another lady with him to fuck while we are fucking. I love to give BJs and love sex. I am also “fixed” so my boyfriend would be bareback after a few trial runs. The “right” guy would have exclusive access to my pussy.

So fuckin hot, you're a reall hot slut .you need to be filled up by my hard bbc in all your holes to make you so happy and satisfied sexaully

Reactions: CasualHotwife
That sounds like a wildly great time, but to get the sluttiest version of me is for my partner to be white. I can’t control it I have tried to have BBC and it just didn’t work out attraction wise for me. And I have a lot of black guy friends, but for some reason I am not attracted to them. I can’t control it, I wish I was. I would be your slut in a second. Sorry 😞

Reactions: toolman
Beautiful!!!!

Reactions: toolman and CasualHotwife
Where are you from? Would absolutely love to have an amazing time with you!

CasualHotwife said:

Good afternoon and love to chat more...

CasualHotwife said:

The man who becomes your lover will have won the lottery.

Users who are viewing this thread