• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New cuckold explanatory blog

• Thread starterSir.Strict
  • Start date
S

Sir.Strict

Hello A/all

I have started a new blog dealing with the basic understanding of this lifestyle (as I see it) and invite you all to have a look. If it is of help in your efforts at understanding this lifestyle, and/or passing understanding on to others of this lifestyle, then it has served its puprpose.

You will find it at http://ramblingsfromacuckolddom.blogspot.com/

I look forward to hearing comments from those who wish to communicate with this old Dom.

Sir.Strict

wow, great insight. its interesting to me to read in some blogs that some people do not consider it possible for a gf to cuckold her boyfriend.... that it only applies to married couples. i am divorced, so i do agree that being married adds an even greater element to the whole lifestyle, but speaking from experience, i can tell u that there are plenty of couples out there in monogomous relationships not married but living happily as a cuckold couple.

again, excellent insight. thank u for sharing.

Thank you for your comments

Hi aaron and thank you for your comments. Another post has been added to the blog, and yes, I will discuss non-conventional couples and cuckolding at a later time. You are very correct that there are many unmarried but devoted couples out there who cuckold and live the lifestyle as well.

Interestingly, there are also cuckold couples in reverse: i.e. the male has sex with anyone he choses and the female does preparation and cleanup duties for him. Again, another posting to come in the blog.

Please feel free to contact Me or leave a post here about what I have said if you wish. I am more than happy to disucss anything with anyone.

THE Cuckold Dom

aaron69nj said:
wow, great insight. its interesting to me to read in some blogs that some people do not consider it possible for a gf to cuckold her boyfriend.... that it only applies to married couples. i am divorced, so i do agree that being married adds an even greater element to the whole lifestyle, but speaking from experience, i can tell u that there are plenty of couples out there in monogomous relationships not married but living happily as a cuckold couple.

again, excellent insight. thank u for sharing.

Thank you Sir for posting this blog. I have forwarded it to my wife for her reading. After over a decade she still has problems understanding why I want this lifestyle, what's in it for the cuck. If you could explore that some I would appreciate your intellectual views on the subject.

*Nods* and a difficult thing for many to understand.

Thank you ATLcuck. Indeed it is a difficult thing for many to understand how a husband can possibly enjoy or get anything from watching or knowing his wife or partner is having sexual relations with another. In My case it has been also compounded in that I not only have sexual relations with the female of the couple herself, and allow the male to not only watch, but do preparation, fulff, and cleanup duties as well as anything else that is required for My enjoyment, but I also work to supply other males who will give his partner all the good sex that she possibly could wish for, from multiples at the same time if necessary.

I will attack your question soon in the blog. Unfortunately ill health has prevented Me from posting recently but I hope to again soon.

Again, thank you for your suggestion. If anyone else wishes to contact Me with ideas or to pose questions, please feel free to either do it here, or to contact Me at sir.strict@gmail.com

Sir.Strict

ATLcuck said:
Thank you Sir for posting this blog. I have forwarded it to my wife for her reading. After over a decade she still has problems understanding why I want this lifestyle, what's in it for the cuck. If you could explore that some I would appreciate your intellectual views on the subject.

Hello A/all

If you go to http://ramblingsfromacuckolddom.blogspot.com/ which is My blog on this lifestyle, you will see two new posts which I hope help to clarify some issues about the lifestyle. You will also see where I have tried to explain various questions and answers submitted to Me for clarification.

If anyone else wishes to contact Me with ideas or to pose questions, please feel free to either do it here, or to contact Me at sir.strict@gmail.com

Sir.Strict

Users who are viewing this thread