New And Excited

iandan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2017
Canada
Hi,

I talked to the love of my life about this cuckold fantasy of mine and she didn't leave me. Instead of being mad, she wanted to know more, but we still have a long ways to go before doing the actual act with a Bull. Hope to learn and find help through this site to help my love take her decision.

Happy future husband

That's awesome man, I told my wife about my fantasy a little over 2 years ago, at first she was very confused but now I think she's warming up to the idea although still haven't gone trough with it.

Reactions: toolman2c
Mrand86 said:
That's awesome man, I told my wife about my fantasy a little over 2 years ago, at first she was very confused but now I think she's warming up to the idea although still haven't gone trough with it.
I'm living with my ex wife. Her 2 nd hub died a year ago. I told her we need to get her aBF. She heard me and said she was going to ignore that. Please understand she put me through college and then divorced me. Also I became total sissy when we were married one year. We did not fuch until married but she arranged female dates for me to try to fuck. Later she arranged a Lot of men for dates with me.