• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New adventures

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date

Warpt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2009
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
My wife and her preacher boyfriend are no longer an item. He lost his sexually aggressive nature and became too lovey dovey.
So, we put out a few ad's on some sites.
First guy who replied looked good and said he was interested, but we had to furnish the hotel and the condoms if we wanted him to pleasure my wife.
She said fuck that. If she was supplying the pussy, he was supplying the room and the condoms, or he could fuck off.
Our ad says the male had to get the room. This guy was stuck on himself.
There are way too many hard dicked males out there looking to fuck a hot wife.
Cheap bastard just lost out on some serious fun last night.
He had to prove he was that good before she will even think about throwing any cash to a guy. I don't think there are any guys she thinks are that good.

Warpt said:
My wife and her preacher boyfriend are no longer an item. He lost his sexually aggressive nature and became too lovey dovey.
So, we put out a few ad's on some sites.
First guy who replied looked good and said he was interested, but we had to furnish the hotel and the condoms if we wanted him to pleasure my wife.
She said fuck that. If she was supplying the pussy, he was supplying the room and the condoms, or he could fuck off.
Our ad says the male had to get the room. This guy was stuck on himself.
There are way too many hard dicked males out there looking to fuck a hot wife.
Cheap bastard just lost out on some serious fun last night.
He had to prove he was that good before she will even think about throwing any cash to a guy. I don't think there are any guys she thinks are that good.

Wow, a cheap bastard indeed. Okay, the hotel room....maybe funds are a bit tight, but the condoms too? LOL

Agreed! Too many bulls think being dominate means that we ” the couple” owe them everything before they have proven they deserve the title ” Bull” and it's friendly respect. We have had too many disappointing experiences to take anyone at face value.

PaCouplePhilly said:
Agreed! Too many bulls think being dominate means that we ” the couple” owe them everything before they have proven they deserve the title ” Bull” and it's friendly respect. We have had too many disappointing experiences to take anyone at face value.

==============

we're all sorry to hear that you stupid cunt:D

duke9555 said:
==============

we're all sorry to hear that you stupid cunt:D

Helpful Duke... Intelligence accounts for allot

PaCouplePhilly said:
Helpful Duke... Intelligence accounts for allot

=============

it's a lot not allot dummy!!! :D

duke9555 said:
=============

it's a lot not allot dummy!!! :D

Thanks for the spelling check Duke, it still doesn't change the question. What is your problem? If you disagree with a, post respond with an intelligent rebutal with reasoning. If you're going to resort to name calling then why even respond

Duke you're the best

PaCouplePhilly said:
Thanks for the spelling check Duke, it still doesn't change the question. What is your problem? If you disagree with a, post respond with an intelligent rebutal with reasoning. If you're going to resort to name calling then why even respond

Relax, that's just duke's schtick.....a tiny schtick, but a schtick nonetheless.:D

bitchboy1984 said:
Duke you're the best

==========

thank you BB ......ahhh at last a bright boy who
gets it :)

Cabron said:
Relax, that's just duke's schtick.....a tiny schtick, but a schtick nonetheless.:D

=============

back off cornuto ...i'm packin a full 5.5 :D

Gone for 8 days. When I got home, she had a butt plug in her ass.
I fucked her like this and her pussy was so tight with the plug in her.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 96
Kinda glad she didn't have a BF right now.

Users who are viewing this thread