• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Adventures of....

• Thread starterbendmeandtakeme3
  • Start date

bendmeandtakeme3

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2007
Anyone see the previews for the season premire of New Adventures of Old Christne? The show with Julia louis-Dreyfus? Supposedly she has a Black boyfriend and is about to finally have sex with him, but gets nervous about something...

I hope what she's nervous about is his Big Cock... In the previews she is all over him and says "I'm into this, lets get it on!"

I hope she mentions later to her friends in the show the size of his cock, and has lots of IR references, By coincidence the name of the episode is "The Big Bang"

Even if its just a TV show, the thought of Sweet Hot little Julia getting it on with a Black Cock is AWESOME!!!

Don't be too disappointed when it turns out to be just another comedy platform.

blair underwood..dont expect collars and leashes

jdl on jld

I will be happy with some passionate kissing and hopefully the old tv standard of showing them under the sheets. I find this story line really good. She is hot as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread