• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need someone to help me get gf to cuck me

• Thread startermy_girl_iz_ur_girl
  • Start date

my_girl_iz_ur_girl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2008
Im not sure if this is the way to go about this-but i have a couple of ideas on getting my gf to begin to 'stray' to other men and start putting me on the back burner which is where i wanna be.

We met 2 mos ago from a website ad in which i stated that i was looking for a LTR where the woman is able to date around while i remain faithful. She responded but stated that she didn't cheat and thought it was wrong. I said if im ok with it-its not cheating and is ok. She said its still wrong-shes been cheated on b4 and it wasnt fun and she only wanted to be with one guy and i said its not a requirement that she see others-just an option. All is going well but as far as I know-she is exclusive to me and of course i am to her as well. However, she responded to this ad for a reason-there was no pic and it stated that i would support and stand by the woman through her encounters no matter what. So i think she would be turned on by doing this but is maybe afraid of what id think or if maybe i wasn't real. However im afraid of bringing this up because if shes for real about being dead set against being with more than one, then i could mess everything up with her.

I have a couple ideas on maybe getting her into it-if she sees she can do this and i will approve maybe she will start to cuck me regularly but she needs to get her feet wet first. One idea is to meet a Bull and introduce him to her as a friend from work or something. Us all start hanging together-me fill the bull in on her interests, and secret desires give them time alone from time to time while i go to the store or whatever or maybe we all drink one night-i pass out leaving them two alone allowing whatever to happen between them to happen.

Another idea is to talk to a bull online letting him see her pics and all, give him tips on her likes/dislikes-then give her online ID and he try and talk to her-charm her online and hopefully she warms up to him and they go from there.

Are these good ideas or am i thinking the wrong way?

I don't know myself... who knows, but...
You were up front with her about your likes, but she doesn't want to make you her cuckold. By her not wanting to be with bulls, and then you work on trying to set up something on the sly,and not letting her in on what you are doing may upset her when she finds out the truth. You started with the truth and if need be end with the truth.
Tell her what your needs and desires are again. If she thought you were joking, by telling her the truth, then you may end a relationship, and end with a friendship.I would hope you will still be able to be friends with each other.
You don't want to be in a relationship where you both aren't on the same page.I have been in a relationship that wasn't all a lie,but my needs and desires weren't being met. Find the woman who will make you her cuckold because she wants to. Be on the same page with each other, then you can be open and free, without having anyone look at you like your crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread