• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date

msexynj32

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2006
with all of my posts how come i cant get any responses.i want a black bull to breed me.we can afford a baby no problem. finding the black sperm for me has become one. please have a recent std test ready.i want you to be between 25-40. attractive and intelligent. check out all of my pics undermsexynj32.i have posted plenty of pics.

Attachments

• Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,482
Reactions: HugeLoad
Food for thought:

Some us take being a parent pretty serious and would rather not spread our seed so liberally!

to breed or not to breed.... that is the question

Msexynj32, I tend to agree with Thick in regards to breeding. Not too many black men that I know want to have kids all over the place. Unlike the stereotypes most of us are just not into that scene. :nono:

But be patient, I am sure someone will take you up on your offer soon. :)

Does your husband have cuckold potential if a bull decides to own you?
How many babies do you want?
Can the breeding bull be at the birth, and also visit his baby often.

Msexynj32 I must also agree with thick and 8X6 on the values many black men have regarding babies bred here and there. Sex is one thing and parenting a child is yet another and I for one, would prefer to be involved in my child's life and therefore am not interested in the "breeding offer" and no offense intended.

Do you want a condom of black sperm, a one-night breeding, or a long-term relationship to breed a complete family?

How does your hubby fit into the equation? A cuckold? Reluctantly consenting to your extra-marital rutting, or excited as hell to see you bred and pregnant with swelling tits and belly?

What happens if the breeding bull gets a powerful crush on you and wants to own you long-term? Would your husband be jealous or give you the freedom to date as often as you like?

There is no shortage of breeding bulls who would part your legs in a heartbeat, but they need more information before they give their seed free to a very hot filly like you.

Most breeding bulls are in hot demand, and not able to contribute time or money to raising children from the white girls they empregnate. They need to know for sure that your cuckold husband will do the raising, and their love-child will be well cared for until adulthood.

its ok...girl its ok

blakhamma said:
Unlike most of the replies you have recieved...i have bred 3 wives and know exactly what the situation is....so if by chance u are legitimately considering this than me email is blakkhamma@yahoo.com....my pics are herehttp://new.photos.yahoo.com/blakkhamma/album/576460762310183098#page1

copy and paste I am a guy who understands rules and making u feel good...so write me you will not be dissapointed or at my yahoo of blakkhamma. I’ve done vids, conventions and love having fun as a D/D free guy with recent test results…....

Looks like we have a ready and willing candidate here.....

...but Josetta's legitimate question regarding your husband's involvement in the equation deserves some consideration. The breeding should be the easy part (as well as the delicious pleasure that goes with it)...but the raising of the biracial child is quite another matter.

my husband is willing to allow me the freedom of becoming the bulls full time partner if the feelings are there. i have wanted a child for so long and to me adoption has never been an option as i am very fertile.i dated black men all through college.my husband has no problems with us raising a biracial baby.he has been cucked for the last year.

msexdynj

Sounds like the perfect set up to me guys. A pretty, sexy white wife ready willing and able to be bred by a black bull and a willing hubby who is willing to support her in her quest.

Good for you sexynj lady and tell your hubby I think he is the greatest for encouraging you to cuck him and letting you have what you want.

Do you notice any black men in your district who you might feel comfortable approaching if you gave it some thought?

You have the green light to GO FOR IT.
Black men can be easy to talk to if you tell them what you are wishing for.

msexynj32 said:
my husband is willing to allow me the freedom of becoming the bulls full time partner if the feelings are there.

Yes, it would be nice for you to have a new lover in your life full time.

i think it would be wonderfull for u to be black bred

If there aren't many Black men in your area you should should consider moving to a part of the country where there are large Black populations, and move into a majority Black neighborhood. The Southern states are perhaps the best option for this.

a update.i was bred thursday and friday night by a lovely black gentleman.we met and talked with no sex twice before we had sex for the first time thursday. he did me 3times on both thursday and friday.im going to see him at least twice this week as this is my ovulating time.wish us luck.and yes men he is the true meaning of being a bull.my husband was only present for the dinner and meet and greet. i stayed at the bull house for the 2 days of sex.

Are you going to keep fucking the bull once you are pregnant?

I think it is a great idea to KEEP SEEING the black bull who makes you pregnant. It would be so nice for him to see your belly swell up, and make love to you in beautiful ways during the pregnancy without worrying about condoms.

Your husband should make sure you can stay at the bull house for a few days at a time to give you more privacy so as to release your inner feelings without shyness..

If you are willing to visit Africa, then am ready to breed you. Alternatively you can foot my travel and living expenses and I come to you and breed you. What do you think? Write me, africanstud70@hotmail.com

Hope you get preggie soon. I know your husband loves you very much and cares for your happiness above his own. You will make great parents. Your child will always be special in your hearts, as you had to stretch your emotions and belief systems to find a way to parenthood. So many couples never get a chance to hold a baby in their arms. I have my fingers crossed for nice things to happen to you both.

You will make a great IR mom

msexynj32 said:
with all of my posts how come i cant get any responses.i want a black bull to breed me.we can afford a baby no problem. finding the black sperm for me has become one. please have a recent std test ready.i want you to be between 25-40. attractive and intelligent. check out all of my pics undermsexynj32.i have posted plenty of pics.

Wow i think its great you want to get IR preg and your hubby supports you doing it... I hope you get preg very soon and others need to be more like you.

Users who are viewing this thread