• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

N. Ireland's 1st Cuckold

• Thread startercuck4sara
  • Start date

cuck4sara

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2009
It seems no one is exempt from being a cuckold. Here we see the most powerful man in politics in this strife torn province recently found out he was Northern Ireland's First Cuckold as well as their First Minister!

BBC News - Peter Robinson statement in full

The cuckold and his wife

Here is the photo published today of the Cuckold and his cuckoldress.

Attachments

• P&I.jpg
    P&I.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 886
Same As It Ever Was

I realize every new generation thinks it is the first with sexual organs and
devised their activities as new and cutting edge.
Truth be told, the moment Adam turned his back, Eve was fucking
for a monkey.
The link below shows a famous (very famous at the time) painting
by Jean-Honore Fragonard. Painted in 1767 it shows a married woman "swinging" away. Her hubby is almost invisible and "encouraging"
her swinging. Before her is a statue of Cupid with his finger to his lips
suggesting she and the hidden lover at her feet - and looking up
her dress - keep things to themselves. Of course, they are all in a
garden along with their children - see the 2 cheribs aside hubby - so
nothing is really, truly a secret. It's just pretended to be because
...oh my, aren't we just so new and inventive and pioneers of
this new thing we discovered between our legs! .....There is no
such thing as a FIRST CUCKOLD.

Jean-Honore Fragonard Image

LeftBehind you really should get out and travel more often. The designation of "First" does not mean to suggest he was the first man cuckolded in Ireland, it was a play on his title as the First Minister of their government.

Your reference to Eve was stupid, offensive, and pure fantasy.

Yes a play on being First

Susan's Slave said:
LeftBehind you really should get out and travel more often. The designation of "First" does not mean to suggest he was the first man cuckolded in Ireland, it was a play on his title as the First Minister of their government.

Yes it's obvious this was addressing his position as First Minister just as Hilary was sometimes referred to as the First Cuckold instead of First Lady after Bill's ******!

I guess though a man is much more open to ridicule in this situation, a woman/wife gets lots of sympathy whereas the cuckold/husband just gets thought of with derision when it becomes such public knowledge his wife was getting diddled by another guy!!

The plot thickens! Cuckolder was just 19!

Northern Ireland's First Minister Peter Robinson is coming under increased political pressure over allegations about his wife's financial affairs.

A BBC programme asked why the DUP leader did not tell the authorities his wife had not registered £50,000 she obtained from two property developers.

Iris Robinson used the money to help her young lover start a business.

Mr Robinson said he will "resolutely defend" attacks on his character and "contest any allegation of wrongdoing".

He is to speak to the media later on Friday.

BBC Northern Ireland's Spotlight programme said Iris Robinson broke the law by not declaring her financial interest in the business deal.

She obtained the money from two property developers, which was paid to her 19-year-old lover to help him launch a cafe. She later asked him for £5,000 for herself.

Attachments

• Iris.jpg
    Iris.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 234
The First Cuckoldress is shamed over Toy Boy!

cuck4sara said:

The Democratic Unionist Party has dumped disgraced MP Iris Robinson. Skip related content
Her membership has been terminated and she will leave Westminster and her MLA's position in Stormont as early as next week because of the shame over her financial dealings with a toy boy lover.

A party source said: "The next few days is absolutely critical for the party. We wanted to show people we were acting decisively. There was no question about it, she had to go and go now. There was absolutely no sympathy for the position she found herself in."

The source said party officers would meet as early as Monday to decide who would replace Mrs Robinson as MLA in the Northern Ireland Assembly.

However there will not be a by-election for her Westminster Strangford seat as a general election is likely before the formal writ can be moved.

The wife of Northern Ireland First Minister Peter Robinson announced just after Christmas she was quitting politics because of severe depression.

But the Robinsons have since been plunged into controversy after it emerged Iris had secured £50,000 from two wealthy developers to help her 19-year-old toyboy set up a restaurant business in south Belfast.

Her husband Peter has been left fighting to clear his name after insisting he did not know of his wife's irregular financial dealings with her teenage lover.

That's an excellent photo.

cuck4sara said:

Very nice.... I like it.

you can be rest assured if govt wives are cuckolding hubbies so are many wives cuckolding there hubbies like mine has done to me

Published photo

Custer Laststand said:
Very nice.... I like it.

Picked that photo off the BBC website when I checked out the posting from cuck4sara.

Nice job of reporting, wish our news media were as neat and to the point. I do wonder are they, because I feel what she did is very common, are people upset because she had a young lover, or the money. I bet on the money.

Money talks

mimi27406 said:
Nice job of reporting, wish our news media were as neat and to the point. I do wonder are they, because I feel what she did is very common, are people upset because she had a young lover, or the money. I bet on the money.

Good guess, following up regularly on the story the money is what is causing the most political upset for both of them. The money trail for her as she didn't declare it at any of her political levels/ Fo rhom for apparently knowing the details and as First Minister not declaring her financial dealings.
She's getting some social abuse for him being just 19, the husband is getting a bye on being a cuckold, they only seem interested in chasing him for his protection of the cuckoldress.

Another 1st cuckold photo

Custer Laststand said:
Very nice.... I like it.

Here's a very similar photo to the cuck4sara one, think he's maybe telling her he'll try harder!

Attachments

• _47056880_008505961-1[1].jpg
    _47056880_008505961-1[1].jpg
    10 KB · Views: 194
i wonder what mrs robinson is thinking when shes laughing at him in the pics like that-
lets see some captions to that , should be good . she like all our wives laughing at us
sissy hubbies , probably thinking ive had so much fun with my lover , now wonder im
having a laugh at the sissy

3 in bed?

casie said:
i wonder what mrs robinson is thinking when shes laughing at him in the pics like that-
lets see some captions to that , should be good . she like all our wives laughing at us
sissy hubbies , probably thinking ive had so much fun with my lover , now wonder im
having a laugh at the sissy

Here's a nice photo of all three individuals!

Attachments

• cucked.jpg
    cucked.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 160
Latest news!

4julie said:
Here's a nice photo of all three individuals!

See the police are now talking about an enquiry into Iris's actions with possible criminal charges!

they will get out of charges , they find a way, but shes only thinking about
when she can see lover, as im sure shes missing it the last few weeks

We'll see, think as has been said on here, it's really out in the public domain now and she's resigned all her official jobs.

Cost of being a Cuckold

An update to this situation sees Peter Robinson lose his seat in the British Parliament that he's held since 1979, 31 years.

Seems a man can cheat and be held in esteem by all but a cuckold just loses the respect of all and sundry!

cuck4sara said:
An update to this situation sees Peter Robinson lose his seat in the British Parliament that he's held since 1979, 31 years.

Seems a man can cheat and be held in esteem by all but a cuckold just loses the respect of all and sundry!

Just a thought - seeing as Peter Robinson now has more time on his hands, maybe he will join us on here.

Users who are viewing this thread