• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Young Blonde GF

• Thread starterCody
  • Start date
very hot looking girlfriend you have there Cody. Love to give her hot pussy a good workout with my tongue sometime with your permission...maybe we should talk

Ava 83 - Copy.jpgAva 87 - Copy.jpgAva 88 - Copy.jpg

Beautiful Young Breasts!!!

Cody said:
Beautiful Young Breasts!!!

I couldn't have said it any better myself! :clap:

She sure is a cutie. Do you share her?

Ava 027.JPGLoves Exploring her Sweet Body!!!
Ava 028.JPGAva 029.JPG

Cody , We love Ava ! Her pics are incredible , those tits are amazing ! She looks to be a wild lil thing and not camera shy at all . Certainly a beautiful , sexy , hot young lady . Your pic collection of her is fabulous , I hope you have so much more to share with us . Hope to see her on her back , open for all to see and enjoy her precious pink kitty , on all fours looking back at us , inviting any cock to invade her most perfect lil love hole ! How lucky you are to see those views for yourself . I also would love to hear the story of how adventurous she is . How many men have you shared that "Sweet Body" with . Relive one of the hottest things she's done , with who , where at , how often . HOT HOT HOT Little lady !!!

jps18...Thank You for your Generous and Kind Comment!!!
Ava is enjoying them All...and is Glad All are enjoying her!!

Ava 042.JPG

Ava 119 - Copy.JPG

Ava 078.JPG

Thanking the Entire Board for your 1,000+ Views....Ava & Cody

Whois Ready to Dive In?

Ava 107.jpg

Ava 077.JPG

Reactions: ironscout
Sitting on the tub ready to wash lovers cum from her used pussy , Nice

whitney said:
Sitting on the tub ready to wash lovers cum from her used pussy , Nice

Whitney if Cody is doing his job her pussy should be clean as a whistle. =p

Need Some More?

Ava 011.JPGAva 076.JPGAva 023.JPG

Ava.gif.2.jpg
Watch Her Move Guys!!

oops!...Here We Go!!

Ava.gif.2.jpg

Reactions: Jackndice
Apparently gif's DO NOT Work on this Site!!!!!!!!
Shall we Move On?
Cannot Post Vids Either!!!!!!

Cody said:
Apparently gif's DO NOT Work on this Site!!!!!!!!
Shall we Move On?
Cannot Post Vids Either!!!!!!

I noticed that your file is "ava.gif.2.jpg".

I'm not sure if that's your doing or not, but depending on what OS you're using you can't always simply rename something to change the format. I know in Win 7 for example, if you wanted to change a .txt into a .ini you have to actually save it as .ini from the editor, just trying to rename it will result in "title.ini.txt".

Try opening it in gimp (free and decent) or some other gif-capable editor and saving it again as a gif. Also be sure that animation is supported/enabled.

Also this site is really shitty for hosting images. Host it somewhere else and just embed it with the url here. Do not check the "reference locally" box because that'll fuck it up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread