• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's Sexy Saree Striptease

• Thread starterbikiniking
  • Start date

bikiniking

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2011

Attachments

• 1 (7).jpg
    1 (7).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 1 (8).jpg
    1 (8).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 140
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 215
thanks saraha :)

very nice bikiniking ......my wife bought a saree a while back and its amazing how good they look

bikiniking said:
Hey guys check out my sexy wife sona's stripping act...

VERY sensuous...

bikiniking said:
Please comment dirty on her.

What a gorgeous woman your wife Ms. Sona is, and what voluptuous big tits she has. She looks very classy when dressed, especially somewhat revealingly as in your first two photos showing her starting to strip. At the same time, she appears to have a barely-suppressed, almost irresistible urge to tempt and tease men with her seductive sexuality.

Has your obviously highly-sexual wife made you her cuckold yet? If not, how soon do you think she will do so? Will Ms. Sona allow you to tell us what kinds of men she intends to seduce and fuck?

If your sexy wife has made you her cuckold, will hot Ms. Sona give you her permission to tell us her style and approach to flirting with, dating and seducing her lovers? And something about her preferences in the kinds of men she likes to fuck...?

Hey guys, we have posted a new set of pics (totaling 9) in the album
Cuckolds.com Forums - bikiniking's Album: Wife in Saree
please check them out

and yes make sure to comment dirty..!!

Preview:

Attachments

• d (10).jpg
    d (10).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 70
  • t (3).jpg
    t (3).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 78
  • t (5).jpg
    t (5).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 114
  • t (6).jpg
    t (6).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 81
Hey - Bikiniking,

Your wife has a truely amazing curvy sexy body!! I could look at her all day!! Gorgeous.
Paul

smallcockpaul said:
Hey - Bikiniking,

Your wife has a truely amazing curvy sexy body!! I could look at her all day!! Gorgeous.
Paul

thanks a lot paul :)

u hav a sexy slutty wife. make sure she gets filled up in all her holes everyday before she sleeps

grgstanley said:
u hav a sexy slutty wife. make sure she gets filled up in all her holes everyday before she sleeps

i do.. it's just she who don want to involve anyone (though i know... she craves for it). and i hope soon she'll say yes

Custer Laststand said:
VERY sensuous...

What a gorgeous woman your wife Ms. Sona is, and what voluptuous big tits she has. She looks very classy when dressed, especially somewhat revealingly as in your first two photos showing her starting to strip. At the same time, she appears to have a barely-suppressed, almost irresistible urge to tempt and tease men with her seductive sexuality.

Has your obviously highly-sexual wife made you her cuckold yet? If not, how soon do you think she will do so? Will Ms. Sona allow you to tell us what kinds of men she intends to seduce and fuck?

If your sexy wife has made you her cuckold, will hot Ms. Sona give you her permission to tell us her style and approach to flirting with, dating and seducing her lovers? And something about her preferences in the kinds of men she likes to fuck...?

Ohh thanks Custer, yes she's a big tease, teaser in real life too... she loves attention, her body shouts for it, and not just these bedroom snaps, anywhere, she just love to seduce man... she's like then magnet, which attracts the, glues to them... but shes not ready for the final showdown yet.
She's fine talking about it, but refuses to do it, maybe in a matter of time, she'll be ready... and that day, someone is gonna get real lucky ;)

Attachments

• u (1).jpg
    u (1).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 73
  • z (1).jpg
    z (1).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 75
  • z (3).jpg
    z (3).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 101
  • u (2).jpg
    u (2).jpg