• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife's Exciting New Year's Eve

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
On New Year's Eve I took my wife Kris out to dinner at a nice restaurant and then dropped her off at her lover Steve's house where she wound up spending the night. I had thought about asking if I could join them, but I realized that Kris was looking forward to some "alone time" with Steve. Since he lives a few hours away from us, I booked a hotel room for myself. Last month I got to watch Kris having sex with both Steve and her steady boyfriend Gregg, and although I only saw some of their lovemaking it was a first for me to see her in a threesome, and I had a great time.

Over the years I have learned to enjoy giving Kris and her boyfriends privacy to explore their sexual relationships. She is extremely grateful that I allow her this freedom, and needless to say, her lovers are thrilled that I leave my sexy wife alone with them so they can pleasure her without her husband hanging around. I enjoy masturbating while trying to imagine how Kris' lover is fucking her and making her come.

I actually introduced my wife to Steve, after I met him on a business trip over the summer (See my post "Conversation with an experienced bull" for more details). He told me he had been fucking several wives (all with the permission of their hubbies) so it was only natural that I described to him my relationship with Kris and her sexual affairs with other men. Once they met, it was obvious that they were attracted to each other and I quickly knew that Steve would soon be fucking my wife. They get together a couple of times each month for sex.

So back to New Year's Eve - I walked Kris up to Steve's front door and he invited us in for a glass of champagne. After about ten minutes, my wife whispered in my ear and reminded me that I had agreed to "make myself scarce" so she could be alone with Steve. I nodded and wished both of them a happy 2018 as I headed out to my car. Kris followed me to the door and kissed me deeply and told me she loved me. By the time I got in the car and drove to the hotel I had a huge bulge in my jeans. Having seen them together on several occasions, I was able to easily visualize Kris kissing all over his chest and stomach before taking him into her warm mouth. I closed my eyes and pictured her moving her head up and down, sucking him noisily until he had a firm erection sticking up and throbbing.

I then imagined Steve sliding his long prick into my wife, causing her to moan and climax as he moved in and out of her snug pussy. I put on a condom and jerked off into it, quickly filling the tip with a big load of come. I soon fell asleep. I woke up around 3am and played with my dick until I was hard again. I slid on another rubber and stroked myself to another hard come, all the while thinking about my wife screaming with passion from another man stretching her cunt lips open with his big dick and ejaculating deep inside her......

... When I woke up on New Year's Day I texted my wife and asked what time I should pick her up at Steve's house. She didn't respond for a while and I thought they might still be sleeping. But when she finally got back to me around noon, Kris told me she and Steve had just had sex. She wrote "Steve and I just finished fucking. He wanted to start the new year with a bang ! LOL".

She asked that I give her some time to shower and pick her up around 2:00. Before leaving the room I stroked my cock for a few minutes until I was hard. I stopped just before I was about to squirt my load and went down to check out.

When I arrived at Steve's place I was treated to the sight of my pretty wife passionately kissing her lover near the front door. He was playfully grabbing her tits and ass as they made out. Kris finally broke away from Steve and walked to the car with a huge grin on her face. She kissed me on the cheek and told me all of the erotic details of her night with Steve as we drove away. She enjoyed knowing that my prick was getting hard from hearing how he had fucked her three times in all, and how she sucked his big dick clean after each time. When Kris reached over and rubbed my bulge, I swear I almost came in my pants. She promised me a "nice handjob" when we got home, adding with a sexy smile "If you don't come before we get there"...

Reactions: oppor, tterry298, Tinycuckold and 1 other person
Wow what a hot story!