My Wife's Deal

• Thread starterzoikss
  • Start date

zoikss

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2008
I told my wife that I ran into a cuckold website. I told her that I couldn't understand why anyone would want to ****** themselves to such a fantasy and I told her that I didn't understand how the woman could carry on without falling in love. I expected that my wife would take my argument and expand on why she would never want to.. However, what I got was completely different.

My wife said that she would have other men in our marriage if she thought that I would allow it. She said that she loves me and that she loves the life that we have made and that she wouldn't want to risk giving it all up. She said that she does have sexual desires that I cannot fullfil. When I asked her what she was talking about, she took me into our bedroom. She reached into her sock drawer and pulled out a large vibrator. She said what do you think I do with this?

She talked about how she felt when our relationship was new, how she couldn't sleep thinking about me. She said that there was the unknown touches and strategies that a man takes when putting moves on women to suduce them. She said that she knew every move I had and that she would like to see if another man could talk her out of her panties. I asked her to explain and she told me of desires that she has for other men that she works with. As she talked my cock got rock hard, the thought of her being taken by another man was too much. I told her that I thought she should try it one time to see how we felt afterward. We set a few ground rules and we agreed that we would both have to agree if there were going to be any changes in these rules. 1) Since she was not on the pill and because of the threat of STD's, He would have to wear a condom. 2) It could not be anyone that ran in the circle of our immediate friends, just so it wouldn't be in the rumor mill of our friends.

A few weeks later she called me on a Friday night and told me that she was going to be late, that she was going to the bar with a few co-workers. She told me not to worry that if she had too many drinks she would get a ride home. My wife came home about 3:30am and looked like she had just roled out of bed. Her hair was a mess, her lipstick was smeared and he top was hanging off one shoulder. I told her that she looked like she had a lot of fun and she said that the nite was unforgetable.

She said that she had gone to the bar and had a few drinks. She said that someone wanted to go to a dance bar across town and although she didn't want to go she thought she would just stay for a few. While she was sitting with her friends a young man named Sean came to their table and asked some of the women to dance. So they all got up and went to dance. She said that after a few dances Sean started to get closer to her and before she knew it he was grinding upon her. She said that she could feel his large rod rubbing against her ass and belly as they danced.

After about an hour everyone was ready to go home. Her friends asked her if she was ready but Sean begged her to stay for one more. So she and Sean went back on the dance floor. Sean began to grinde on her and run his hand up her skirt. He ran his hand up the inside of her thigh and would just stop short of touching her panties. She said that she was so turned on by his teasing that her pussy was soaking wet. She told Sean that it would be best if she left and he offered to walk her to her car. As they approached her car, Sean put his arm around her and said "well I guess this is goodbye"
She turned to look at him and she was overcome by emotion and she kissed him.

Sean reached for her hand and took her keys and said that he wanted to show her something. He opened the door, got behind the wheel and said lets go. Sean drove about 3 blocks to an appartment complex where he lives and they went inside for a drink. She walked in his appartment and sat on his couch as he went to get a couple of drinks. He returned and sat next to her on the couch putting one arm around her and one hand on her knee. They began to make out and he moved his hand up her skirt. She said that he pulled her panties to the side and rubbed her clit and then inserted his finger.
She reached over to grab his cock and she said that it was very large and thick.

Sean picked up my wife and carried her to his bedroom. He layed her on the bed and reached up to remove her panties. When her panties just cleared her mound, he placed his mouth over her twat and began to lick. He licked her pussy until she had an orgasm. She told him to lay back that it was his turn. She grabed his 8 inch cock and put it in her mouth. Sean said that he didn't want to cum this way and that he wanted to put his dick inside of her.

My wife stood up on his bed walked over top of Sean and squatted down on his shaft. She said that she thought that she would never get it in but that her pussy was so wet that it slipped right in. She said that she sat down on it and that she could feel it touch her cervix. She sat there until she got use to his size and then she began to pump. I asked her what about the condom? She said I know, I'm sorry. I said, "you didn't let him" and she put her hand over my mouth and put my other hand on her pussy.

I was laying on my back and she straddled by stomach. I lifted her skirt to take a peak. Her panties were soaked. I put both of my hands under her ass and slid her toward my face. I put my head under her skirt and pulled her panties off to the side. I could see that her pussy was torn up. I put my mouth over her twat and tasted the sourness of another mans cum.

I said did he cum inside of you? She said, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, I wanted all of him. She pushed and a large glob of cum dripped into my mouth. I ate her pussy like a starving man. As pussy began to quiver with her orgasm, I felt more of Sean's just fill my mouth. After she came, she roled over on her back and said, " how do you like sloppy seconds" She then pulled me toward her and asked me if I would like to mix my cum with what was left of her lovers. I mounted my wife and came within seconds.

My wife sees Sean about 3 times / week and I take sloppy seconds every chance I get

Excellent......loved it!

Last edited by a moderator:
great story
john

How long before she gets her belly up not long i think

Nice story.
Kaitlyn and him