• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wifes blk lover wants her alone

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
I found this handsome blk man for my wife. she had been with a big blk man when she was younger but stopped seeing him about ten years ago.
I met this 6ft 5 in handsome guy about 8 months ago I showed him a pix of my wife and in about two weeks he called and came to my house to fuck my wife.
I am 5 8 bald and have maybe 5 ins He is 6 5 handsome and at least 10 in or more. After 3 or 4 times coming to my house this basically private guy told my wife he wanted me out of the house while he fucked hrer. My wife loved the idea that her stud could require that I leave. The first timr that were together alone was the best sex they have had. She told me she asked him to just hold still. her underneath him on her belly she used her hips and slid up and down on his massive tool. ne than told her to lay still and held down her arms while he pressed himself into her in places I could never reach.
It has gone on now for several weeks and my wife finds it increseingly hard to cum whike having sex with me.She mastubates now more than she ever did and always over him, never over me.
at 5 8 and 125 lbs with model good looks my wife deserves a man like this,she has taken to wearing tight pants all the time now. she told me she does it to show me her lovers pussy.she said she considers herslelf as having a blk owned pussy and I can use it but for her satisfaction she requires her lover.
I have told she deserves every inch of his thick cock and if her master requires that I leave the house when he comes here to fuck her so be it.
she calls me when he leaves and waits for me to come home and gently lick her freshly fucked pussy,If she looks very red and swollen I bring cold water into the bed and soak my tounge in it between licks.I try to be helpful

Users who are viewing this thread