My Wife

MyWifeForYou

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2015
My first post here . We are a newly married couple me 34 her 24 from nsw australia. Looking for big cocked confident and dominant stud to fuck her tight pussy whilst i watch.
Guy should be 8 thick inches or more thanks guys. She prefers older men but younger guys will be considered if they fit the requirements ;)
Hope the pics have uploaded correctly (fingers crossed) Anyway here is my wife for you!
View attachment 367226View attachment 367227View attachment 367228View attachment 367229View attachment 367230View attachment 367226View attachment 367227View attachment 367228View attachment 367229View attachment 367230
Comments, opinions etc please let them be known :) I'd love to know what others think of her!

Last edited:
Reactions: aussiehorse
MyWife4U_Aus said:
My first post here . We are a newly married couple me 34 her 24 from nsw australia. Looking for big cocked confident and dominant stud to fuck her tight pussy whilst i watch.
Guy should be 8 thick inches or more thanks guys. She prefers older men but younger guys will be considered if they fit the requirements ;)
Hope the pics have uploaded correctly (fingers crossed) Anyway here is my wife for you!
View attachment 367226View attachment 367227View attachment 367228View attachment 367229View attachment 367230View attachment 367226View attachment 367227View attachment 367228View attachment 367229View attachment 367230

Comments, opinions etc please let them be known :) I'd love to know what others think of her!

Very beautiful girl, and great body. Please keep us posted on your progress and post more pics.

You read my mind ! The video worked great . I wanted to see her with a dick in her sexy little mouth with those stunningly beautiful eyes looking up . She could have looked up more , but OH MY GOD !!! She's very beautiful . I too would love to see her enjoying a big cock . great tits too . could imagine how sweet her pussy is ! Keep us posted as to when she gets her big cock to enjoy ! I'm sure you will have something for us to enjoy too !

jps18 said:
You read my mind ! The video worked great . I wanted to see her with a dick in her sexy little mouth with those stunningly beautiful eyes looking up . She could have looked up more , but OH MY GOD !!! She's very beautiful . I too would love to see her enjoying a big cock . great tits too . could imagine how sweet her pussy is ! Keep us posted as to when she gets her big cock to enjoy ! I'm sure you will have something for us to enjoy too !

Well she certainly loves sucking cock. I'll post some pics of her sucking me too. Aswell as another guy if there is enough interest. I also have another vid , older but much longer.
Thank you for commenting jps18 :) it's great to get feed back and appreciation.

Alot of views but not many comments....

You could take pics of her sucking on my cock anytime!

Stunning woman! I love the look of her eyes in the cock sucking pics

Great pics! Stunning wife

Oh yeah ! Hell of a fine looking ass ! She should be confident of that booty ! Wouldn't mind snuggling up behind that ! I for one want to see a full body shot of front and behind shots . Does she know about or read how much we love what we're seeing , so far ?

jps18 said:
Oh yeah ! Hell of a fine looking ass ! She should be confident of that booty ! Wouldn't mind snuggling up behind that ! I for one want to see a full body shot of front and behind shots . Does she know about or read how much we love what we're seeing , so far ?

I will try to get some shots like that but this is a woman with full editorial control so to speak lol. However she does not know about this site as yet or that i am showing her pics and therefore does not know of your appreciation. We are searching actively on a "adult dating" site for men to gang bang her when she returns from a trip abroad next month. Being gang banged by strangers is her ultimate fantasy and she wants it made a reality.

piqued my interest.... nsw bull here, same name on KIK

She is a very beautiful woman. Lucky you! I too wish for that gangbang to happen soon.

She is outstanding!!! Missed the vid, but the pictures are fantastic!

Fantastic video !!! She sure knows how to suck cock ! Great of you to share this with us . Going to be one hot BIG COCK FUCKING in your future ! Thanks so much for sharing . Please continue !

I think it's a very sexy ass!!

She is very sexy. Would love to fuck her

Ditto!!!!