• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My ***** wife

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

Here's a few pics I took of my slut wife Ruthie with a black guy who found her on Craig's List. We post an add about once a month on Craig's List ( "slut wife needs cocks" ) and then I drive her around all week end to fuck all the guys who respond. This was the first time she ever met this guy. He rented a room at motel 6 and we met him there and withing 5 minutes he was pumping his bare black cock in her slutty cunt. He filled her pussy with a nice big load. She sucked and fucked 13 guys in all that weekend .

Attachments

• Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 738
  • Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 796
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 558
  • Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 596
  • Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 713
Fantastic wife and pics.So was that 13 Black studs on that weekend?Is she BBC only? I hope so..

alanjess said:
Fantastic wife and pics.So was that 13 Black studs on that weekend?Is she BBC only? I hope so..

She loves black cocks but unfortunately we live in Iowa so black guys are a little harder to find around here. she'll take any color cocks but black cock is her favorite.

WOW very sexy woman!! LOVE that cummy pussy!!

yeah... she sure is.... wise u where in brissie.......

Yeah

Way to go Ruthie!!

MacNfries said:
babyruthiezhubby,
Its always nice to get your updates on Ruthie ... she's one of my very favorite, and original, slut wives. I belonged to her website for a while; not the least disappointed.
I wish her well, and hope you'll continue updating us on her activities. What a couple!
Mac
:D

Thanks for the good word Mac. Ruthie and I do have a lot of Fun with that site. Her more than me lol but I do love watching her and taking the video and fucking her creamy pussy after all the other guys get done filling her up.

thats a great slut wife you have, you must be so proud!

Love the one of her deep throating and showing her wedding ring

What a lucky guy you are to have such a wonderful woman for you wife. She is a treasure. Women like her are rare and hard to find.

Slutloverr said:
thats a great slut wife you have, you must be so proud!

I am very proud of her.

Attachments

• Picture 010.JPG
    Picture 010.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 303

Users who are viewing this thread